It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly sex case settled

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by Lecky

Being a veteran, if the situation were reversed, i would be voting for the Libs......Kerry has no right to be CIC if its true and he knows it and that is why he will not sign the 180.

LOL....suuuuuuuure you would bud

actually I would, no one has the right to be CiC if he has been granted a dishonorable discharge. If Kerry had one, it would be for what is considered treasonous acts....he has no business in the White HOuse.

And the fact that bush was awol means he is fit for office. Remember, I do not support Kerry either.

One more thing,
I am neither left or right, I am an American.

I am jmilici and I approved this message.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
DUH!!!!!!!
1. i am NOT a liberal
2. i cannot tolerate o'reilly's ego let alone like him
3. i think kerry has a lot missing from his life, besides his vietnam stuff. his campaign is more anything-but-bush than here-is-what-i-am-about
4. did you notice the banner at the bottom of my avatar, or have you read any of my posts? I know where you stand and I assume you have not a clue where I stand??

Well no I didnt read your avitar, I am the only one asking about the double standard, not nessesarily defending O'Reilly. But he was attacked in here BECUASE he is known as a conservative....and yes I assumed your were bashing him. My wrong...if you just dont like him, fine I can deal with that, but as you can see I am a bit outnumbered here so that one slipped by...sorry.

Hey, it's cool. I guess I came off a little too defensive. During these heated election canpaign days, being thought of as a liberal made me a little crazy.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Hey, it's cool. I guess I came off a little too defensive. During these heated election canpaign days, being thought of as a liberal made me a little crazy.

Well I can understand that for sure.......I wonder why no one confuses me as a liberal? hehe.

<< 1  2   >>

join