It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They can't keep a secret that big!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Well, thank you very much for your cautionary tale, but as you can see...

[Citation Provided]

I trust this portion of our discussion is over?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well they keep it through really nefarious ways:

1. Satanic ritual groups everywhere and those who do know something have already been involved enough to be terrified. Big threat by mafia overlords.

2. They use their own drugs that make zombies of the person, take away free will (so the crimes are theirs not the ones they use as tools) and then make them forget. NASA gives this to their astronauts to combat some issues with the physical difficulties their astronauts encounter.

3. Its also highly compartmentalized and with these drugs to forget, you are basically a sleeper agent, for some people.

But on the levels where more is needed there is alot of threats.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Depends purely on the type of secret as others have stated.

Members of the CIA getting '___' to carry out experiments is certainly one thing I can see that would work.

Large numbers of people in Hollywood recording lyrics backwards, having satantic ceremonies and including clues to their overall global plans ... Not as much.

I do believe JFK is a genuine unsolved conspiracy to this day.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Large numbers of people in Hollywood recording lyrics backwards, having satantic ceremonies and including clues to their overall global plans ... Not as much.

I wouldn't be so sure... there is a great history of Hollywood and other media agencies putting out propaganda for the government.

And, lest we forget.... private interest, and corporations.

Remember the Disney WWII cartoons?

I do believe JFK is a genuine unsolved conspiracy to this day.

By definition, I agree that it is a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I agree some secrets can be kept through compartmentalisation however others such as the one you highlighted cannot be kept secret.

Like you say the idea that there is a conspiracy that for example says that a Michal Jackson album predicts or has some kind of intentional subliminal message planted by the NWO is ridiculous because they could never keep a secret like that.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Pinke

I agree some secrets can be kept through compartmentalisation however others such as the one you highlighted cannot be kept secret.

Like you say the idea that there is a conspiracy that for example says that a Michal Jackson album predicts or has some kind of intentional subliminal message planted by the NWO is ridiculous because they could never keep a secret like that.

Thats the trick though, it doesnt really need to be kept secret. The compartmentalization would just be for a measure of damage mitigation.

Why wouldnt "they" have a system in place in case one of these secrets got out? I would think they do, and they probably found long ago that its far and away the most effective approach to just deal with it that way. Expect that it will get out to the public, basically. Just make a lot of white noise alongside it to drown it out. This way, no one will even have the same story, much less the truth of what actually happened. This would include things like the MSM. Fast reporting that gets corrected often certainly doesnt help keeping the facts straight. Security through obscurity, as it were.

I dont actually believe that Michael Jackson was participating in NWO activities, subliminal messages, etc. but my thought processes on it are exactly the same as an individual that continues to dismiss something like MK Ultra (it sounds too far-fetched to me). In the end, there is just far too much noise to actually discern the truth about these things.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

On compartmentalisation please see my first post.

Conspiracy theorists love the idea of compartmentalisation as it seems like an easy fix to the criticism that there would be way to many people involved in some their conspiracies.

It just doesn’t work like that, when the entire project that is intended to be kept secret comes together, the people exposed then know what they have been involved in.

Compartmentalisation just doesn’t work with anything on the scale that conspiracy theories require, the Manhattan project is a prime example of this.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thats my entire point.

Its just a measure of damage mitigation. Its done, but no one actually expects that on a large scale project that every single individual involved will keep silent with their families, friends, etc. And they dont.

Instead of keeping everyone silent (though that is done to an extent through NDAs, etc) its much easier to just obscure it with various stories of decreasing veracity. There are less resources involved, and significantly more versatility in handling various situations that may occur.

People have been taking about MK Ultra for quite a long time, it was not kept secret in this regard. The information itself was just obscured amongst the noise. Its a pretty darn good place to hide.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
All I'm saying is that it isn't wise to just open up a topic with a Wikipedia article.

He makes a real good point BTW...

Wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

Wikipedia Lies:Online Disinformation & Propaganda

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

For a 9/11 false flag to remain a secret you would need to have all of the leaders of the New York and Washington emergency responders in on it, all of the intelligence officials would also need to be in on it, then the guys who would have to put the explosives in the building. In addition to this members of the military would need to have been in on it in some way and so on, the list is extensive.

But....but....That is where the MK-Ultra stuff comes in.

edit on 28-1-2013 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by ZeroReady
All I'm saying is that it isn't wise to just open up a topic with a Wikipedia article.

He makes a real good point BTW...

Wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

Wikipedia Lies:Online Disinformation & Propaganda

Um, not to nitpick here, but that link you posted is worse than wikipedia. I mean, just look at the directory at the top.

Current News | Introduction | Colloidal Silver | Chemtrails | Sylphs | Emerging Diseases | Forbidden Cures |Ozone | Immunity Boosting | Nutrition | The CIA
Mind-Body Connection | Ozone | Bioelectrification | Story on Drugs | Vaccine Dangers | Cancer | Newsletter | New World Order | NWO News | Pam Schuffert
James Casbolt | Phil Schneider | Al Bielek | Trevor James Constable | Mind Control | Brice Taylor | Ted Gunderson | The Relfes | Free Energy || Montalk
Dr. Robert Bitzer | T. Lobsang Rampa | Ruth Drown | ZS Livingstone | David Brandt | Red Elk | Phil Ledoux | Gary Wade | BBB | The Draft | Veterans Awaken
Tone Gen | Depleted Uranium | Discussion | Dowsing | Police & Tasers | Rev. Sun Myung Moon | British Israel | The End Times | Amy Goodman Gatekeeper
'Peak Oil' | Amitakh Stanford | Military Draft | Rosie's Predictions | Project Blue Beam | Otto Skorzeny | Insights on Aliens | Cell Towers | Cell Phone Dangers
CPS/DCF Tyranny | Adrenal Burnout | The Women Warriors | Orgone Adventures | Dr. John Coleman | Railroading Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald | Henry Makow
Bush Family & Nazis | Holistic Dentists | Metal Free Dentistry | Water Supply Sabotage | Dr. Hulda Clark Books | Planet X Sequel | 'Undocumented Immigrants'
War on Terror | Tavistock | U.S. Concentration Camps | FEMA | Aliens Are Coming! | Guiding Principles | Global Warming | Gang Stalking | Monoatomic Gold
Spiritualsim | Hope | Healing Thought Forms | Vanquish Fear | Prevent Alien/Demonic Attacks | Rethinking Noam Chomsky | Rockefeller File | War is a Racket
Letters | Codex Alimentarius | Zeitgeist Refuted | Airport Authoritarianism | Daily Blog | Global Warming | Allies Contact Sheet | Hydrogen Peroxide | Protocols of Sion |
Radio Interviews | The Strawman Explained | Swine Flu Hoax/Vaccine | Gary Null on Vaccine Dangers | Don Nicoloff | "Everything is OK" |
Daily Blog | Products | Orgone Generators | The Succor Punch | The Mini Silver Terminator | Home | Links | Contact Us/ E-mail

Sure, some have some real credibility, but others are downright looney.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

For a 9/11 false flag to remain a secret you would need to have all of the leaders of the New York and Washington emergency responders in on it, all of the intelligence officials would also need to be in on it, then the guys who would have to put the explosives in the building. In addition to this members of the military would need to have been in on it in some way and so on, the list is extensive.

But....but....That is where the MK-Ultra stuff comes in.

Just to start, Ill make sure we all know that MK Ultra was a very real thing. Successful at its goal? Thats a different story.

I have never understood why it needs to be complicated so much. Literally none of those people would actually need to be "in on it." Just compartmentalized and manipulated properly. Of course they arent going to tell the whole plan to every single component of its action. That doesnt happen on really any job.

Does your boss go over every facet of the company with every individual employed? If you are the boss, are you discussing your financials with the new hire janitor? Compartmentalization isnt some "strange conspiracy theory," its actually very typical of any business.

All you need to do is control people with a certain cultural story. A social standard that has been droned in the background since birth. Then the patterns that most people will exhibit in their actions are completely predictable. You just need to give the right catalysts to get the right results. People and society will carry out the rest with little variation in outcome. Again, those that arent predictable are normally a minimal issue. They are the fringe and easily dismissed and discredited.

Seriously, none of it would be difficult, complicated, or any of that. It is actually extremely straight forward and easy, especially if you can get to the second generation of citizens and beyond. All I did is think about how I would do it, and it becomes pretty clear that such manipulation, given the right resources, isnt nearly as difficult as people make it out to be.

The ONLY thing that needs to be done for the government to keep a secret obscured is that they need the trust of the masses. If most people trust the government, they can get away with anything they want. It would be silly to think that they expect every person involved in every confidential project to actually speak nothing about what they are doing, ever. Its much more effective to expect them to talk and come up with a way to approach it from that front. It just turns out that that method of obscuring information is incredibly effective in political and even marketing terms as well. Two (or more) birds with one stone.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I see....... However, that was a joke. Maybe a poor one, but I thought it was funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join