North Korea loves it's Rock and Boom?

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
North Korea’s Moranbong Band Has Been Nuking America For Weeks!

Just in case folks don't understand just how dangerous North Korea is I wanted to post this little tidbit.

What if North Korea was sending the United States clear messages about its weapons programs — through the medium of rock concerts? For fans of North Korea’s somewhat sexy all-female Moranbong Band, Thursday’s announcement by the National Defence Commission stating that North Korea would be carrying out more rocket and nuclear tests aimed specifically at the US came as no surprise whatsoever.

Link to Story

Last night on C2C radio they were talking about the alliances that have been and are being built between sworn enemies of the United States. This adds proof to what I have been trying to tell people for years now. Russia, China, Iran and North Korea have been having nice little talks about how to deal with the USA. Japan has scrambled fighter jets 160+ times in the last year to ward off Chinese aircraft.

There are fears that the Saudi Monarchy is losing it's power. Should we lose the Saudi's running the OPEC show I would venture it will be a clear warning sign that it is about to hit the fan. Why? Iran's already got a General from the Republican Guard at the head of OPEC.

Imagine this scenario: OPEC cuts off exports to the USA - China refuses to export any goods to the USA. They have the crazy NK's ready to take the heat for pushing the button. Should that fail, Russia is still a military superpower, ready to defend her allies.

Make no mistake, things are gonna get real nasty. When it happens is anyone guess but at this point I am certain it will happen. I was warned about this exact scenario over a decade ago. By who you may ask? None other than the Director (at the time) of the Rand Corporations think tank on World affairs.

The USA has been a bully and a very strong one at that. When you can't fight a bully face to face you sneak around the backside and bring your friends. This is exactly what is happening. We allowed China to be the supplier for 80% of the USA's consumable goods. We rely on OPEC for 40% of our energy needs.

"They" are all older Countries and they understand the long game much better than the short sighted fools that run the USA.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Mamatus because: Linked to Story

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have no doubt that other countries are conspiring against the US. I was just thinking about this specifically last night, actually, and it would only make sense. The US is the most mutually hated country on the planet, and its NOT for its "freedoms"

With the whole economic thing, its becoming a better and better opportunity for other powerful nations to make moves to further the USs decline and unseat it as chief bully. China would just love to get their hands on that title, and they seem the most likely to do so at this moment, probably with Russias backing.
edit on 1/27/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

top ten countries that the U.S. imports from:

1. Canada
2. Mexico
3. Saudi Arabia
4. Venezuela
5. Nigeria
6. Angola
7. Iraq
8. Algeria
9. United Kingdom
10. Brazil

In 2004, United States refineries produced over 90 percent of the gasoline used in the United States. Although the United States is the world’s third largest crude oil producer, less than 40 percent of the crude oil used by U.S. refineries was produced in the United States. Net petroleum imports (imports minus exports) account for 58 percent of our total petroleum consumption. About 50 percent of our petroleum imports are from countries in the Western Hemisphere, with 19 percent from the Persian Gulf, and 18 percent from Africa and 13 percent from other regions".

Source

You are thinking about Europe...

Most of Western Europe's oil comes from Middle Eastern nations (Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc.). However, a lot of oil is also supplied by Russia, the United States, Canada, China, and other European nations (i.e. Norway).

Source

China buys more than 20 billion in food from the US as of 2010...

Source

If China were to engage in war with the US we would not send them any food, of course as we are at war with them.

edit on 28-1-2013 by Kashai because: modifed content

new topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum