It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three years a family still missing.What happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
February 4 2010,the last day anyone saw Joseph 43,Summer 46. Gianni 7 and Joseph Jr, 6.Were they abducted,did they leave on their own,or was foul play involved.No signs of foul play were found,4 days later their car was found by the Mexican border.Denis Brugos who led the investigation said "Nothing makes ay sense that we can put togther."Included is a link with the full story.I remember when it first happen lots of media coverage.Three years later not much coverage and their family members live in sadness and worry.

To me the whole thing doesn't make any sense.

www.mcstayfamily.org...
edit on 27-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

www.msnbc.msn.com... life/t/year-later-familys-disappearance-mystery/

edit on 27-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)[/editby]
CNN: Three years later, no sign of missing family

extra DIV

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Terrible when things like this happen. So often, there's some reason why people "disappear", but when there just isn't one it's heartbreaking for loved ones and friends. It doesn't seem that authorities can even indicate definite foul play in this case. And when there are kids involved it makes you wonder even more, because let's face it, while a couple can just take off, it's a lot harder to move here and there with kids in tow.

Hopefully one day they'll turn up somewhere.

edit on 27/1/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Thank's Mike I have been having trouble with links lately.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You know, we almost never hear about most of these cases of people going missing. I mean, lots of people go missing all the time, but it's pretty unusual for a whole family to just up and disappear and even leave food on the table and leave their dogs behind, and no-one has any idea what happened to them.

There has to be more to this than meets the eye, it seems. If they'd been kidnapped then there'd be demands for ransom, and there weren't any. If it was some kind of feud then people around the area would have to know about it and people talk. But nope. Nothing like that.

Makes me wonder what really goes on sometimes.

edit on 27/1/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

The logical conclusion would be that they met with foul play,or were kidnapped.But none of the facts support this.As for just leaving the only reason I could see would be to go into hiding.But three years and not once contacting any family?I usualy have some kind of opinion (Trust me on that) but this makes no sense to me at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

car was found by the Mexican border

I think it is safe to assume they are dead.
Not being cold, but real.
The kids might have survived along with the Mother if she was....marketable.
But, you wouldn't wanna hear the stories of "survivors".

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
They apparently left an unlocked green truck in their driveway.

More information can be found on their family website
www.mcstayfamily.org

The info on his asthma meds is they were in a Tupperware container in the vehicle. That to me looks like travel plans. I don't think men would cart around containers, except when travelling someplace. Its like they planned to leave and something went wrong.

Interesting case. It doesn't make sense why they would leave their dogs. Seems like they had to leave in a hurry or foul play was involved. They either arranged this themselves or were forced out.

edit on 27-1-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Even creepier than that, The Springfield 3

new topics

top topics

join