It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to USA, possible soldier speaks?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I can imagine how many of these videos you have seen, I've had my fair share myself..

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by lambros56
Has anyone found when this video was made ?

The reason I ask is that I'm sure I watched this very same video a couple of years ago or at least eighteen months ago.

Whats happened is I found the video posted on Youtube and because I had never seen it before (possibly because the channel and video were removed), I thought it was a recent one. One member pointed out that its 3 years old and also found the original channel which has been cancelled. So yes, it is an old one.

Yeah.
Just found it too.....2009.

Still...seems to still fit in with what's going on lately.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Yeah.
Just found it too.....2009.

Still...seems to still fit in with what's going on lately.

Well, I guess we could say that she was wrong in her predictions but it doesn't mean that the issues she raises wont arise somewhere down the track.
edit on 28-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Mate, if a few friends or family members dies from some unknown strain of flu, you'd be straight down to the clinic for a shot.
Its not as impossible as you think consider the way people travel these days, overseas or interstate
I am pretty certain they have the airborne pathogens and they have many ways of introducing, water supply, crop dusting, food.
So theoretically they demand everyone becomes inoculated and those who dont go to the FEMA camps or whatever, because if you dont you are endangering the public.
And you can only tell who's inoculated by a RFID chip or bracelet.
They would play on the average sheeple's fears and people would be lining up for miles to get the shot.
May seem ludicrous to you, but it,s obvious to most on this site that something wicked this way comes.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I understand that premise, just look at how people initially treated persons with AIDS like they were lepers of society.

It can happen again, but there are also a LOT of others out there who have heard of or have first hand experience of the damage that such vaccines cause (to infants or others).

It would be a hard sell.

*my only thoughts are the 'secondary' shot as a necessary. If people had the first shot and were told that without the second they would die (due to contamination or manipulation of the first shot) OR to accept a chip to qualify for the secondary shot to save their or loved one's life.
edit on 28-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

yes, I remember this from way back, and she was in her other videos sure it was and day/week now type thing...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is my first post But after viewing this site for many years I have finally wanted to share some of my knowledge. I feel bad being that my first post is a debunking post but the site says deny ignorance so I had to share something with you all. In the end of the video you will see what is being called an RFID transmitter however this is very incorrect. What you are really seeing is an IR (Infrared) Light. It is nothing more than a blinking light that you attach directly to a 9 volt battery then you can attach it to your Kevlar helmet or put it in your pocket being that it is IR it can only be seen by certain optic devices mainly NVG's (Night Vision Goggles) and is used to either signal friendly forces or just to be able to keep tabs on friendly's in twilight situations. Below is the link you can buy one if you want

IR Transmitter

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cbell77

On the pink piece of paper it says the Phoenix Jr.. Is that the same thing as what your suggesting or a completely different gadget?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

ITs the same thing just a different model. I remember I lost mine, its so small and they made me pay for it lol.

edit on 28-1-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Old story that I'm not entirely sold on....interesting never the less.

It does remind me of this youtube web series though.

H+

It's about humans that get chips implanted in their heads and eventually get killed off in mass numbers with a computer virus. It's pretty cool and interactive to some extent.
edit on 28-1-2013 by MmmPie because: to add

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I just come across this video and thought a few Americans may be interested. I'm not quiet sure what to make of it but the lady seems pretty honest and I think she maybe a US soldier. Anyway, she says she has just got back from a drill and has insider information about something which is possibly coming down the track. editby]edit on 27-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

Well, I can certainly say this. She is a reservist. "Drill" refers to the once a month active duty weekend that all reservists have to do. The way she said it sounded legit to me. I think she is a reservist. Anything beyond that...(shrug)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Exactly how many of theses videos are out there right now? I have a few questions. First question. Where are all these FEMA camps? Exactly what agency is going to be tasked with rounding up the firearms? There's 330 million American citizens . 7 out of 10 own more than one firearm, you all can do the math. Ive said it before, I'll say it again.

There is no agency of USA government that is big enough to go out and fully confiscate all the weapons in the hands of 330 million people. Question 3. What's the time line for alll this FEMA camp, rfid chip, round up of firearms to take place? Will it done overtly or covertly? To many questions, not enough answers.

330 million Americans and 7 of 10 own more than one firearm. Staggering numbers if your the agency tasked with confiscateing the guns. Not to be an arse, but these videos are allways the same. No name, no unit info, no uniform on. allways anonymous, allways erroneous info. But I bet it does a lot for her youtube hits counter.

And lest we forget all the military, police, sheriff's, state troopers, park police, prison guards, all who have jobs that invlove firearms. Their folks just like us, who don't want their 2nd amendment rights taken away. So IMHO you would have a very large portion simply refuse to inforce Fed law. Which in turn cuts their numbers down even lower.

American citizens are not going to let the gov take their firearms. Never gonna happen, not in my lifetime. This agenda this woman talks about could be a fifty year project, a war of attrition between US and the government. They will increasingly make it harder to obtain ammo and parts. And continue to make it harder to get firearms, but take them no.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
Well, I can certainly say this. She is a reservist. "Drill" refers to the once a month active duty weekend that all reservists have to do. The way she said it sounded legit to me. I think she is a reservist. Anything beyond that...(shrug)

Ok no worries. The other thing you might be able to answer is the Police side of things. Is it normal for Army to do drills with local law enforcement? She mentions police officers at the drills also.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I think flu shots will be tied in with obamacare. There will be some sort of stipulation.... that you must get your flu shots in order to maintain health care coverage. They won't come out and make it mandatory, but they will make it mandatory in deceptive ways.

My husband came home the other day and told me that the owner and manager of the grocer he works for said if they get their flu shot, then they will get a one time 25% off of their groceries, regardless of the amount. I thought that was strange.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by Phantasm

Mate, if a few friends or family members dies from some unknown strain of flu, you'd be straight down to the clinic for a shot.

When the MSM was continually announcing deaths from swine flu, that never prompted me to want to get a shot. But it scared the hell out of my mother in law.... so she ran to get hers. Five days later she was in ICU and she almost died from the shot, not the flu.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Debunked....

Actually I do not think we can call this "debunked" it the traditional sense of the word.

I think what we have here is a common mistake that people make, they assume too much. The fact that this video is roughly 3 years old does not change the fact that this person still had the type of training drills she is claiming to have had.

With that in mind, we should probably remember that training occurs well before the need to actually use that training. So if we are to believe what this women is claiming, in regards to the type of training drill she was a party to, then it is very possible that we will see the scenario she lays out at a future time.

Just food for thought.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i dont think the American people would submit to something like that right now. As many measures people take to "Not have they're privacy be invaded" or they're "Indentities Stolen" now a days.....come on!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I did read up on the chip it didn't say anything about shackles but it is part of Obama care and we will all have to get it and it will be a tracking device and will be attached to your bank accounts

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Ok no worries. The other thing you might be able to answer is the Police side of things. Is it normal for Army to do drills with local law enforcement? She mentions police officers at the drills also.

Many police officers are also reservists in the military. When she said she "drilled" with some police, she ment that some of her reserve collegues are police officers in their civilian life.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
People who are familiar with the interview with William Pawelek (on YouTube) on the subject of injectible RFID chips, will not be surprised at any warnings about their use. If fact, if I were injected with anything whatsoever, tetanus shot, vaccine, whatever, I would be very tempted to investigate whether an RFID chip was broadcasting from my arm or could be detected in any way.

I personally believe that we are already being chipped. I hope I am wrong and being overly paranoid about it, but one day, I am sure someone is going to detect a chip they didn't know they had.

According to Pawelek, these injectible chips can be numbered and therefore ID'd into the billions. When you become a person of interest they simply follow you until you go past a detector that will provide them with your number. After that they don't have to follow you, they simply have to track the number as it goes past whatever detectors are in place.

When they chip you, there is no form to fill out and no interest in the procedure. The people chipping you won't even know they are doing it. It is possible that the pharmaceutical companies producing the injectible medicine won't even know that it contains a chip, because the chips will be added at some point very early in the process that creates the medicine or vaccine.

They can be detected though. That is the whole point of them. I'm waiting for that to happen, for the first time.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join