It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machine Gun fire from Military Helicopters over Florida

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
When in the border towns of Mexico ,the army is having confrontation with the drug cartels, they use helicopters with machine guns,and those are LIVE ROUNDS they just advise via radio to stay indoors,because 'the chopper is coming'.....needles to say,the deaths of inocent civilians is huge!...and is far from over.......by watching the video remainds me, that theres no safe place.....theres no excuse to 'practice' with 'blanks' inside city limits,its scary,never imagine seen this in the USA.
edit on 28-1-2013 by rocha123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by rocha123 because: misspelled

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

When training begins with a load out they arm the guns for the entire flight time. I only heard 7 rounds being fired off over the city which tells me someone was having a little fun. If you noticed in the video they were not stationary and were moving fairly fast which is not how we trained to fire. I got to play door gunner a few times in the military even fired live rounds a few times so I can say that hitting something isn’t easy and you need to fire more than that to even zero which is why I am pretty certain someone was goofing off to kill the boredom. There have been many times I have been on training maneuvers where we were issued blanks but I never got an opportunity to fire a shot so loading out isn’t unusual at all. The other thing is they were definitely either going somewhere or coming back from somewhere and those destinations were where they would have had the opportunity to fire.

If I knew whether or not it was a National Guard unit or reserve unit that was training there then I could give a better explanation but I do not think it was an active duty unit due to the location. I served in reserves then National Guard after active duty and they all have different mentality’s, missions, and discipline as how they go about things. Considering they were training with the police I would think it is a National Guard unit which the governor can approve of the exercises. Miami once was the coc aine capital of the US but things have died down. I don’t much care for our governor here but lending air support from the National Guard would be a step up from how the National Guard has been used in the past. I have a feeling the choppers came from the 111th Aviation Regiment ANG they even do exercises fighting wildfires but basically as long as the governor signs of on a commander’s request then they will train for it. There is also ANG Special Forces unit in Florida but there isn’t really an active duty base for the army here. Camp Blanding is the main training area for all Guard and reserve in Florida but you can’t go there every weekend as the trip takes an entire day from Tampa so many units improvise training in local areas.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Over Houston today, too.
2nd

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

There is no reason for people to get upset over training exercises after all we want them to be prepared for all eventualities’ do we not? So let them train for them.

There is no reason for people to get upset over training exercises after all we want them to be prepared for all eventualities’ do we not? and just what are these eventualities? training in heavily crowded populated civilian area? at night?

That doesn't seem right.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I wonder if it has anything to do with the large triangle object that many people videoed over Miami about 2 or 3 weeks ago?

edit on 28-1-2013 by Staroth because: added video

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean
After all that has been going on with shootings and gun bans, they do a exercise drill shooting blanks from a helicopter over the population. Last time I heard discharge of a firearm in city limits is a against the law. Time to call the Sheriffs department.

Yes there is only one reason why they are doing joint operations with police! We have the proof they consider anyone who questions government in anyway as potential domestic terrorist... How can so many Americans be so stupid.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
This is martial law training, let's call it what it is. A little over a year ago a fleet of Blackhawk choppers flew over my house in a suburban neighborhood, they were probably only 100-200 ft. from the ground. They flew so low everything in the house was shaking, the windows, floors, and I mean loudly. They are preparing for something big, that's for sure.

Thats what I was going to post. Plain and simple, and not to fear monger, but what I think we all are trying to say with alot of the recent threads without saying it, is martial law.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Pretty soon, they will go live with this and it will be real.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
If I put a 'support the troops' ribbon on my car will that keep them from shooting it? Can I get a big one for the roof of my house?

I think we are past the point of no return on the military intervention angle.

You could try, but it didn't stop the 7th cavalry from killing native americans when they flew the American flag in hopes it would garner them some protection.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Cuba has been busy accumulating a massive army

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Grimpachi

There is no reason for people to get upset over training exercises after all we want them to be prepared for all eventualities’ do we not? So let them train for them.

There is no reason for people to get upset over training exercises after all we want them to be prepared for all eventualities’ do we not? and just what are these eventualities? training in heavily crowded populated civilian area? at night?

That doesn't seem right.

You must not have gotten the memo detailing all training exercises being carried out with the 1001 point explanation as to why they are being done.
By all means you should all run for the hills in fear.
We will call you when its all clear again.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Everyone speaks about conditioning citizens with this stuff. It has nothing to do with it.
They are conditioning the troops. This stuff has a big effect on them for anything in the future. Just ask any of us that served as too how effective they are at what they do.

When it comes time and they want them to act, they will make up their collective big lies and make it high pressure. The troops will just take orders and not process it as it's already programed into them to be fimiliar arena to fight in.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ronald Reagan as California Gov had no problem at all with calling in Natl Guard to seize a piece of land called "People's Park" in Berkeley Ca. Look it up on youtube.

To think they won't do this again to people is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Amazingly coincidental how many "drills" coincide with "actuals", isn't it?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawcatryde
reply to post by grey580

Amazingly coincidental how many "drills" coincide with "actuals", isn't it?

1 weekend a month 2 weeks a year and not every unit trains on the same weekend or month so yeah I think you will find it will always coincide.

Reality is subjective to most it seems. You guys have at it I see reason isn't a virtue here.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by km22453

Link here:

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=8971311

A post on dem underground today claimed that the republicans were fomenting civil war. My keyboard. drowned.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't think I have see one logical reason posted that the army should be doing any sort of combat training with law enforcement.. did I miss that part?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Sly1one

If I knew whether or not it was a National Guard unit or reserve unit that was training there then I could give a better explanation but I do not think it was an active duty unit due to the location. I

I've never seen a NG unit fly MH-6's or MH-60's. They're pretty much reserved for TF160 (SOAR). The best of the best when it comes to flying helicopters.

All the other Aviation Brigades and Air Cav usually have OH-58's, AH-64's, UH-60's and CH-47's.

Those were without a doubt in my mind SOCOM Birds.

nightstalkers.americanspecialops.com...
edit on 28-1-2013 by TDawgRex because: Fat fingers

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

first off i smell bull fodder training metropolitan area at night no way any city would allow this because there is to great a Chance for a major fubar situation and isnt it illegal for military to operate on us soil with out congressional approval. something else had to be hapopening and they used mainstream media to cover it up.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You guys are crazy if you think this is anything more then a training exercise.

Definitely a USSOCOM related. Definitely 160th. You hear about actual city raids every now and then. It's just practice with more at stake. These guys are probably not your average operators...not necessarily tier one...although quite likely.... and they probably were tasked with a hit outside the box.

www.youtube.com...

Their planning cells like to come up with random and new targets....and it's just that. Mostly to see how well they handled it and get a better understanding of their capabilities.

Without a doubt were blank rounds...just peruse YouTube and you can see the BFA's (blank firing adapters) on the onboard weaponry in daylight.

I don't know why people are getting so worked up about this. I think it would be kinda cool to watch. The actual dudes rappelling was probably cut out as to not introduce current TTP's to the internet. Probably not much to be seen, but you never know. These were just operators refining their skills. Probably helps too to see how the public reacts.
edit on 28-1-2013 by gmanflyairforce3q because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join