It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Cassaro - Forbidden Ancient Wisdom Revealed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

I'm not a Freemason....Yet. I plan on it in the future, or at the very least becoming part of some kind of esoteric society.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Pfft, the Masons I know are all old men but they do seem to have money. I work in sales. I notice what people wear especially fraternic jewelry.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

There's nothing secret anymore. What do you want to know about? It's all on the internet somewhere, just search, you shall find. Magnets and "how" they work as well... Here, If this isn't available yet on this forum, it is now...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

you don't need an "esoteric" society, just a mind. search, you shall find. Freemasons are way behind the times, ask a white freemason if a black freemason is considered "free." Free as in, not still a slave... go ahead, if you're good at spotting B.S. and used to dealing with liars, you will see an instant shift in thought, redirection of conversation, and a noticeable "WTF" mentality.

Ever wondered why there are no asian, latino, mixed-raced Freemasons? yeah...think about it. You want to fit it because you want truth, because you want acceptance, because you want answers, maybe POWER?

They are quick becoming a society of morons who don't really do anything, and their kind, their generation is fading, passing into the dead of night and becoming nothing more than adults playing magic games, not growing up and still into the old school way of life. Thank god the old generation is dying out. The freemasons, or other societies never dreamed of the internet... We aren't scared. Want to know some Freemason Secrets? Simple search on youtube does it. Why do you need a lodge to do this? Visit one; they're a joke...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OldSkullJedi

Ever wondered why there are no asian, latino, mixed-raced Freemasons?

No, it never crossed my mind.

Maybe because I am mixed race and was made a Master Mason.
I am no longer active, but I can say from personal experience that your premise is invalid.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Jason Verbelli does remarkable work at taking the complex and making it clear. Mind you reading some of the books linked such as Keely and Russell helps.

But, this is just the school. And the musical sound of PI, is very childlike, that is for a reason. We're children, and only when we learn to Love and Give and Help and spread happiness to others instead of this scarcity, blame, harshness and cruelty, do we leave this child's game behind, and be more grown up.

TPTB stand for the anti christ energy, and block the Christ message from getting through. And I'm using this in a metaphoric way, not fundamentalist way, not a fundamentalist. They are the Love of Power group and opening their third eye, without connection to Family, they are not being the Water, more in connection to overlords, false light.

In fact, I had a conversation with one, who was trying to get us all to take iodide crystals and the fukushima was forcing aware people to do this. I stopped taking them, because after a bit, my meditation became a shallow connect, and I realized it was not just detoxing but possibly dissolving my own natural calcite crystals, our transmitters, that we're born with. And he had made a very strange post, ie. and wouldn't answer my question on this. It was along the lines of saying, you would be cut off from your Higher Self, but become an empowered self (paraphrased).

With conscious intent to not do so, I recovered from this.

The anti christ energy, cut off from your Source, opening the middle door of the triptych to a lesser frequency than HS.

Well we're all called to Be the Water.
We're all equal parts of infinity. That means, this school, the stuff going on around us. Our infinity is = to the infinity all around us, and we can overcome it, we can shine in our Light. See past body, shape, form, and be You, your infinite self, and draw forth that light into the world to shine on your problems on the difficulties around you and to work at making the lives of those you can touch, happier for having known you.

This is the task.

Growing up in the matrix.

And that is the secret they've been guarding all this time.

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix
edit on 31-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Im in a chat just now, with a friend TMA, The Magician's Apprentice, and we were discussing this and meditation. He says he is still a Tap that is dripping, tiny drops of water, not the stream or river just yet, for he always has knowledge come, answers come and can share them.

He said its meant to be a continuous flow, not drip by drip, but to keep on flowing.

Then he was signing off for his sleep time/night travels in Australia, just now, with a rainbow sign. And I asked him if he thought we should be doing chakra excercises, which I only do a bit, don't really like that way of dealing with energy. He said No, its more about connecting your physical body with your energy body and when those two are in harmony, then you connect them to your Soul, your Infinity.

He said, this is the ying/yang idea. One part is your physical body and one part is your energy body, and once they are together in harmony, then you can reach into your core self, the soul.

I asked him if I could share this and credit him with it, and it was OK.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
who was forbidding it, and how did they let this book get by the goalie ?

c'mon peeps !!!

lol

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Bruce Lee was murdered, my friend. This was his last interview. Just after 3 minutes it gets good, though the graveside gathering for father and son was also good, but the jet sounds kind of made it hard. Then ending, well, that was putting Pierre Burton, someone my parents used to watch in a new light alright, for his last interview.

www.youtube.com...

If you or I say it, no problem, so few ever encounter this, but if you have a following, if you were gifted to come in, and do your mission, like he was. If your goal was to reach the imaginations of the youths, the men so quick to got to war, or street gangs, and instead, tell them the truth of who they are, and what they can do, and say, we are one family under the heavens, do not believe in style, for style only separates men, then you are a threat. For they not only want slaves but to halt progression of souls.

The anti christs always kill the real christs (metaphorically). They want slaves. They guard the door yet don't enter themselves as scripture says.

Each and every one of us is capable of standing still, being unyielding, and drawing in our greater infinite self to the problems at hand.

Note we are not to take offence, nor passively just defence, but like his form of martial arts, he intercepted the attack.

Neither passive or aggression violence works to free this world, but very effective, rapid and on call, interception.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That was great thanks. I been interested in this since I stumbled across The Emerald Tablets Of Toth.
Which I had never heard of, and hell I'm 54. Thanks again good stuff S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Everyone's programmed, even the author of the book. He toes into the biggest truth and mystery there is, but skirts around what it really means. So many think they have enlightenment and think any elitist mystery school, could provide it.

The whole earth test and truth's been given. Its very simple, but not easy to do.

In fact, they twisted it, after Bruce's death, they didn't want the masses awakening, probably aware energy is coming in right now and what the earth's magnetic field does to our source field memories and recall. So, the created the Matrix, the movie. And its very good. I really hope their attempt backfired, but suspect the group that is manipulated by media, and doesn't search online, won't understand.

Neo is Bruce. They even share some poses. But, one is real and one is, how should we say it, overdone. So the Movie the Matrix operates as Sorcha Faal, controlling truth.

In the movie, the rebels are called Xion, and morpheus's ship is called Nebuchadnezzar. So, the clues are given for those seeking, and mystery school adepts, to embrace this idea. Its real, they're being told.

But for the masses, its just one more rubbish entertainment, to enjoy, but know, its too surreal, to be true.

Sorcha Faal attempt to own Bruce's message.

Be water, my Friend. Be Christ, be Buddha. Flow. If you seek mystery school and elite ideas, you're the anti christ energy, but again, there is intent of heart and many there are white hats, so I don't judge, but they need to go furhter, and drop the contracts and special groups, to serve everyone.

We're one family under the heavens as Bruce said. Styles separate man, don't believe in them, as Bruce said.

He tooka older craft in China, that was mainly used for self defense, disjointed, not flowing moves. And as a philosopher, and a natural Buddhist, he studied fencing, sword play. Because they didn't put on an ornamental show and waste movements and form. Its life and death with a sword. Every moment has to be stream lined.

He had in his classes here, blacks, hispanics, whites, (we're one family under the heavens) and taught not defense, passive, not aggressive, offense, but swift and true interception, something between those two, that we need more than ever to defeat the fascism and corruption and free this world.

Though women don't see fighting as wonderful, usually, action movies don't appeal, usually, he attracted to him the men who needed a jedi master to teach, the way of the hero.

He was a Christ, on mission, did his job, woke up minds, and then they managed to send him home.

This is the triptych not all the esoteric stuff, not the extra's, its quite simple, but hard to do.

From the responses on the thread, which are getting into some interesting info, but are still not hitting the mark on the buried truths and mystery itself, I am realizing that everyone including this author are perfrorming roles of being Gate Keepers.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The Swatsika?!!

There is a reason why Hitler choose to use it. It's because occultism has roots right to hinduism, where the kundalini Serpent waits to be awakened.

Sorry. I just can't bear New Age.
edit on 31-1-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by karen61560

I'm not a Freemason....Yet. I plan on it in the future, or at the very least becoming part of some kind of esoteric society.

Oh, that explains.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Ben81

The Swatsika?!!

There is a reason why Hitler choose to use it. It's because occultism has roots right to hinduism, where the kundalini Serpent waits to be awakened.

Sorry. I just can't bear New Age.
edit on 31-1-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

Be very carefull waking up the serpent for it may wrap around your neck and we all know what comes afterwards.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

My point exactly

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So another unknown guru dispenses secret knowledge with a flourish like a pavement con artist?

David whatshisname is now toast because of a number of glaring inconsistencies from his persona, now some other researcher is carrying on where he left off? You're being had people, all of you, ok maybe not some here, some VERY good comments, especially with regards the ancients from Noah onwards.

The end times will see all knowledge revealed ... the pope resigning, all part of a single mission: To unlock all secrets, making us all aware of the truth that has been hidden. If we do not fight it, and identify ourselves, allowing us to be dealt with, we give our approval for that state of affairs.

These clearly are the ends of days, and we don't know how long it will last, the pace seems frantic now, even to our 21st century minds.

For the devil knows his time is short ... when we see such blatant symbolism coming our way, from musical, political, social, every avenue, rethink the gay agenda, the war on terror, and other similar ideas that we've been smothered with recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join