It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Cassaro - Forbidden Ancient Wisdom Revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

What was lost to the blitz? How much of european architecture was lost that will never be recovered? Buildings are for the most part temporary. Even the pyramids are wearing down and the sphinx used to have a nose. Brick and mortor are not good repositories for knowledge because they can and have been destroyed. Who indeed. The gods themsleves take down the buildings of man.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

There are three lights at almost every street corner. Green. yellow, red. (Change that to red gold and green and you have yet another religion.)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Please lets reclaim the pentigram while we're at it. It is long thought a symbol of evil by the hollywood big wigs but is in fact a symbol of protection and Jesus used a pentagram as a symbol of protection. I cant tell you how many times I've had to defend wearing one because people thought I was summining some demon by wearing it.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

It is also the symbol of the five elements : Aether, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire. You are right about Jesus and the pentagram, which is why the Masons have the Five-Points of Fellowship.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Ben81

I am pretty sure that the religions across Europe before Christianity was pagan in nature. Nature based religions which were incorporated into Christianity to make it more palitable to the europeans of the time. The Godess became Mary. Estera became Easter. Yule became Christmas etc. If the early Christians had been a bit livelier and party like we could have had a religous holiday every month of the year with paid time off and everything. But alas they were too serious and anything fun was deemed a sin. (think sex which used to be a roadway to the divine and is now thought of as something dirty other than for procreation.In reality you are closer to God during an orgasm than at any other time .Dig that.)

I wish I could give this post as many stars as I could.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I sincerely hope is book be better then is radio interview, OK he also say many important universal truths, but how is possible he say that what is written in stone cannot be changed, in 800 years many things changed, the message that the Freemasons leave in their stone books in their Argot is not the same, time is a great enemy of truth, and many of the symbolism is forever lost, only someone that don't study in detail can claim "What is written in stone cannot be changed" because it was already been changed, many important things already been lost, many important pieces of the puzzle are forever irrecoverably lost. And all he say about the ancient medieval Freemasons is exactly what Fulcanelli teach in is two books he don't add nothing new, and he have failed to understand is message..
And again he claims that the Vatican don´t have nothing to do with that symbolism left down by the Freemasons, so again what he claim is not faithfully to the truth, since if he have study deeply he will know, there was already Popes that write about those same mysteries. Of course the Vatican know their true secrets, was the Romans that start that religion, they get the knowledge from the Greeks' and they encrypt it into Catholic religion. They are the holders of the true keys, and they deny those keys to the people so that they can enslave our spirit, with hell and heaven, and a figure of a men that was a representation of a Stone. The same secret the Templar's knew, that's why the Vatican granted them so many powers and status, because they discover the truth under the Temple Mount. The discover the Corner stone rejected by men, the Donum Dei.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by user12345

Truth always surfaces to light. Its a Universal law...

or so I think it is.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Why does this info always seem slow to surface? I watched a documentary only recently that spoke about the alignment of pyramids on opposite sides of the world and other pyramids in between which we're also aligned.This is quite remarkable because logic would suggest we were connected in one form or another all those years ago on a global scale. I think the odds of two buildings similar in structure and size,( and these are no ordinary buildings for they are monumental buildings expertly crafted) the odds would probably be staggering!

What the hell happened to us all of those years ago, I mean something did, didn't it?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
*First Post on ATS*
I really enjoy this site and the discourse/ dialogue it creates.

On the topic of hidden Masonic symbols and geometry in architecture, I wanted to share this rather long youtube video which discusses this same concept as it applies to city design. Scott Onstott has his own webpage www.secretsinplainsight.com... and his 3:43:47 video on youtube titled "Secrets in Plain Sight" can be found at youtu.be...
It's long, but interesting, alarming, informative, and detailed. For those with the will and curiosity, Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Verbavore

Welcome to ATS, friend! Make yourself at home. I'll embed that video for you. It's a good one for this thread.

Secrets In Plain Sight

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Verbavore

You can also introduce yourself here in the Introduction Forum. Hope you have as much fun here as I do.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Ironic indeed

As for Richard being a Freemason, I would rather he answered that himself, I want to be very cautious about what I do or do not reveal.

Hopefully he will have the chance to reply to you one way or another.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I always suspected that the pyramids contained more than just stonemasonry and artefacts, I believe that one day when we can decipher the true meaning a new age will begin. I hope ATS is ahead of the game on this

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

My tradition only recognizes four elements. Earth air fire and water. The penticle ( a pentagram within a circle) represents earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

And you have an interesting avatar combining an ouroboros and an ankh and a pentigram made into a penticle by the ouroboros that surrounds it. Powerful symbols. You are a Freemason?
edit on 29-1-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thanks. What struck you? The part about orgasms ? You changed your avatar didnt you?
edit on 29-1-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

And as you think so it is.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StarChild13

Truth be told the pyramid is a pretty simple shape that occurs in nature (think ant hills and termite mounds). Early man simply copied what he saw. Notice there are no sky scrapers from that time period. They would be amazed by our structures today which really do show original design. Take a look at the Sydney Opera house for instance. They sure didnt have buildings shaped like that !

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The 3 doors, the big one, is the third eye. Ie Genesis 32 30,

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

That is the place we meet God.

Now there are the real Christs, real or metaphor, and amongst the well known this would be Christ, Buddha. I will also add Bruce Lee. The real message is the Tao, going within, the precious pearl is forming the light body within. In the ancient Tao the pearl is mentioned and its a part of oobe, and the inner universe within.

We all contain in our bodies at least, fractals and the whole, that includes everyone and everything in it.

Now here is the odd thing, for I've had conversations online with those who were revealing the PTB, mystery school, that they put out the symbol that they are Christ, they are the Jesus. Even the skull and crossbones is supposed to mean that.

This would be hidden in the 3 doorways/arches as well.

BUT, they're actually the anti christ. For it never was about power, we are all infinite parts of infinity and when we straighten out in the Love and Integrity department, we have empowerment so to speak, as we go up the grades becoming more alligned with more of our Greater Soul. Though a facet that is murky of our infinite diamond soul, we're not separate really. We are ourselves. I am me. All of me. And this part that's being worked on.

It's not about just opening your 3rd eye on any frequency, especially violent war mongler, fascist, elitist, cold as ice, corporate rule, slaver. That tends to put you in contact with the lower echlens and gravity dwarf star types, basically negatives and doesnt graduate you up through the layers or connect you to yourself, your infinite self.

So their saying they're Christ/Phoenix/Eagle, whatever they think, is really saying, they are the ANTI CHRIST.

But the real Christ's they murder.

Like Bruce Lee.

A Poisoned World ~ Why The illuminati killed Bruce Lee

This includes his last interview with Pierre Burton and you can really see the illuminati in him. Particularly chilling was when he said,

Quite clearly the Oriental attitude is that the Three are facets of the same thing!, and the look in his eyes while says it, not pleased.

He says Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Be Water, and that We Are One Family, only styles/customs that divide us.

He says this is not a very western idea. Pierre Burton is obviously not pleased.

When he says, be water my friend, Pierre says, I get the idea, I get the POWER behind it.

They always seek to murder the real Christ and they're not it. I find much wording in the bible something I usually run from, but in this case, I understand fully, what they're saying, what they are burying, who they are murdering, past and present, and they are in fact, the ANTI CHRIST. And their journeys into the third eye have harmed them because the frequency match needed.

You want to unblock your good, give things away, give. We take too much. Give give give. Be the mature one, not the child.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
First off Pierre Burton was just patronizing him, to move the interview along. You can edit the clip as you like to make it seem conspiratorial but any 12th grader can learn to read people and learn to think before one acts on impulse. swinging your arms around and making weird faces doesn't mean squat. No one killed Bruce he died from Equagesic. He stayed on pain killers and cannabis and when you start mixing drugs especially pharmaceutical drugs we all know what happens. The cannabis didn't kill him but the hash that was made could have had extra chemicals that shouldn't have been there.. but until you find proof what happened, no one knows for sure. Freeing ones mind isn't a big secret just as the Amish or any group that shuns the noise we put in our brains. Take 8 weeks alone with nothing but scripture and apply yourself to the scripture and you will either go mad or be enlightened.

O btw water is water it doesn't speak, it doesn't think, it knows no direction or path, There is no stewardship....Maybe if the pre flood people were so enlightened ( like water) they wouldn't have drowned.
Be Like Christ and Remember what you put in your Heart(mind) comes out your mouth.
God Speed

edit on 29-1-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join