It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we're being turned against one another.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
you are 100% correct. That is the whole point of democrats and republicans. Trick you into thinking you have a choice instead of realizing they are all the issue. As long as we keep fighting each other, we won't fight against those who control the USA. Or where ever you are from.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Finally! Someone is seeing the illusion!
"They" have always been making sure we stay separate in every way.

Pay attention to your own actual daily reality. The rest is an illusion and you are being played the fool.
Turn your televisions off. Go outside. Live people.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What I see on the street is different from the divide I hear about. I live in a southeast city. We have a human rainbow in our city. We leave our little piece of heaven and head to D. Ave. to shop. It is metro. The human rainbow is also a cultural rainbow. White folks dressed as they do, black folks in full culture dress. Their little black girls in the most intricate hairdos. Americans of oriental desent move amoung Americans of Spanish origins. The list of elements to this melting pot is too vast to mention everyone. For lunch, take a seat near the window. The people watching can't be beat.
Things have changed on D. Ave. In 2009 it was an I'll tolerate you if you tolerate me situation. Then as closely as I can remember, sometime about spring of 2011 things started changing. Most folks went from tolerant to just down right friendly. People of the many backgrounds were helping the old load their groceries. People drive past the grocery store more carefully and wait patiently while young mothers rush their young children across the street. Suddenly the decision to help a fellow shopper reach the top shelf was not based on the race of either shopper. I can not honestly tell you why the attitudes changed.
Divide and conquer does work, no doubt. I hear people are more divided than ever. What I see in my daily life is the opposite. I'm seeing peace and goodwill on D. Ave.
True story... Overhead at the metro flea market... A black woman of large stature runs frantically through the flea market. She has a little white toddler hanging off her back. She exclaims frantically," I found my little cracka baby but I haven't found my little nigga baby yet !"
I believe we are much, much less divided on Main Street than we are being led to believe.
edit on 28-1-2013 by REMflyer because: yet." to yet !"

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I believe you are onto something OP. I concur.

The world is in need of Co-operation. Accepting we are all one in the same with a fractal mind that has the right to think differently. However the thoughts that divide can be viewed in a cooperative manner. We lack it but if we all tried really hard we could create peace by simply cooperating with one another.

The elite in fact want us divided.... its easier that way.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I said this elsewhere weeks ago:

Originally posted by SwineSlayer
It's clear that the MSM and Liberal Agenda seek to paint any and all Conspiracy Theorists, Gun Owners, Conservatives, and anyone else acquiring their ire as being either "mentally ill" or a Domestic Terrorist..both of which would require immediate detainment / confinement upon that supposed recognition. An underlying indoctrination has slowly been taking place for decades to get to the point where America now teeters: A faction of deceived, illogical, non-thinkers seeking to neuter our most prolific, tangible Freedoms with broad, wide-ranging brushstrokes of demonizing discoloration of those daring to go against their grain. What makes that even worse is the absurd misinformation and finger pointing these Liberals so easily rationalize and somehow justify as permitted to enforce their will upon anyone else that thinks / believes differently than they do. They appear to have assumed a corrupted ideology that it's OK to sacrifice "some" citizens for the greater, common (their) good and if that means usurping Rights, Freedoms, and Liberties of those sacrificial citizenry then they eagerly yelp a rallying "so be it"!

I think it is crystal clear that the American populace is being played like pawns by TPTB. Wake up!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

Very well said, and I absolutely agree. Even if you try to offer an opinion or possible solution to the problem your instantly labeled as being either right or left by what your suggestions are. I think people can't understand how to think for others before themselves, you hit that on the head and that is currently the big issue.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It isn't just about gun control it is control in general.

Every aspect of a person's life is controlled, from pre birth, by GP's, midwives etc, at birth, (and the terrible hospital experiences of many whilst giving birth are testimony), pre school, school, after school, financially, phone calls, emails (at home and work), employment (masons etc), pensions, healthcare, if you are allowed to watch TV(UK).

I am the parent of an child with high functioning Asbergers, schools have often caused situations for my child then forced me into signing forms telling them about our private lives, despite my son being happy and very well cared for, probably far more loved than a lot of children, twice as difficult to parent (he needs almost constant supervision), yet he is often unhappy at school but they refuse to take any responsibility, seeing it as a shifting blame to parent scenario, then forcing them to spend more family time in silly supposedly helpful 'special' groups that my son doesn't want to attend. They are essentially clueless but nonetheless meddlesome and bothersome, they are more of a hindrance than a help and should stick to being education providers that ensure a safe environment for children to learn. We are forced to send our children to school but the amount of naughty behaviour, words, attitude and unhappiness my child has brought home from school, he would be happier home schooled. Just another example of the sickness of society (aka big brother).

Basically these meddlesome sick dark forces should be named and shamed and sent to prison for a very very long time. People should reclaim their lives from the poisonous soul stealing society and it's ridiculous hierarchy and ludicrous financial global con.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
yes definitely, without reading your post i feel i know exactly what you mean! it shows weakness on our parts! when times get tough the tough get going, but we are not going anywhere except for at each others throats!! i see it everywhere, at my job, in my personal life, politics, it seems everywhere i turn things are getting tougher but instead of uniting and helping each other out we are pointing the finger at one another, the blame game etc etc.

i really wish we could all step up and forget about all the things that divide us and start uniting our ideas of how we are going to get out of this economic mess.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

I agree with you 100%. I was raised in Texas and now am working in upstate NY. Just being here for Bloomberg and Cuomo's blunders, shows me how f'd up the northeast is! Must be the proximity to DC!

As for the subject of the thread, ALL will bend their knee as one in agreement at the end of days. We will never be at peace with one another until then.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLightKeeper

UNITED, we shall stand, walking forward arm in arm, fighting for the rights of all, not just a financial arena, but all humanity.

DIVIDED, we shall fall, this is why there is a division going on and has been going on for many years. We have been blinded but are now awaking from that illusion of division. It is now time to pull together and stand up for the truth, the true justice and for everyone's rights.

I am not one of those nuts, nor do I have a hidden agenda, I am just a person whom wonders when people will wake up and stand up before it is too late.

It is never really to late to fix yourself at least. If humanity bites the farm and do not evolve to the next step both consciously and socially it will destroy itself sooner or later and then nature will fix itself again after a while and you will get some other species here and the evolution will start again especially if somebody seeds it manually/physically or use synchronicity to seed it for hidden purposes.

It has always been a matter of time. All will get it eventually but some people have a long road ahead of them and will often walk the wrong way because of selfish non symbiotic desire.
edit on 28-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Bloody well marvelous post ol'chap

Stereotypical reasoning is most definitely the ultimate weapon in the mists of ignorance.
We are bound by irrefutable similarities as humans yet we always seem to focus on minor exterior differences. Whether it's linked to traditional difference, cultural animosity ,or just a plain old case of narcissism towards anything that does not seem ''fit'' for our world.

Diversity is a testament towards the wondrous capability of humans to flourish in all corners of the world, regardless of there status in a "artificial'' system that engulfs the idea of individuality with so called "standards'' of acceptable appearance, lifestyles, and such.

It is the workings of a captive mind to ridicule and ostracize something different before actually taking time to understand that each human being exists uniquely with uncountable variables that from their identities. This continuous cat and mouse game of ''mine is bigger that yours'' is a major factor for the isolation of the true self in all walks of life, and this constant criticism that we all collectively spread amongst ourselves is ironically a validation of your capability to focus on something besides ourselves.

I for one enjoy the plethora of persona's that clash on this website. It's healthy to debate and reason on topics of interest if its done with a sense of comradery and respect and in some strange way it does unite us. Yes, sometimes you get the occasional individual that will post or comment on something preposterous in all angles, maybe instead of insulting and or mocking that person we could collectively introduce them with proper information and thought provoking opinions.

Just my 2cents

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

That's exactly what recces monkeys do. And i'm sorry. I would like to believe its a problem with society and people learning morality and government brainwashing and what not. But its deeper then that its in their DNA. Inherently bred in encoded in their DNA. We have people who are full of chemicals and parasites. Vaccines, and other things that shouldn't be in the human body, drugs. you name it.

Now everyone seems to still think its a morality issue. Or a certain way of thinking is to blame. Nope. The recces monkey gene is stronger in type Os Type As belong to chimpanzees and type Bs are gorrilas. Type Os are the worst among the RH positives out there because they are the closest link to the recess macacc which is a little # disturber.

With a majority type O, well. You can't reason with them. You can't. And if it makes you laugh even more. Non whites has the highest percentage of RH positives out there, with a majority of them being O. Its not racism its speciesism and if people knew what they were they could fight the genetic impulse to be a little #.
edit on 28-1-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
yep makes it easier to controll if every1 is divided and i doubt it will change anytime soon racism has been put upon us for a long time !

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
We are, and evil unseen forces is the ones doing it.

Here are a lil wisdom,

1. Since human birth, demons are lurking to play with their lifes.

2. We are the continuity from our fathers, their sins, their struggle their curses, so thread carefully.

3. We are nothing but dirt much alike of those which form the processor we use in order to compute with these computing devices

4. We are the essence of purifications in progress

5. Our age was cut off to only 10% for we often sucketh in walking the living path.

edit on 28-1-2013 by uthu74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by uthu74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is the theory put forth in "Anatomy of a school shooting" by David McGowan. It was published in the book "You Are Being Lied To" by Russ Kick. Russ Kick is leaning to neither the right nor the left, open to theories that challenge the status quo but he doesn't fall for every crackpot lunacy. He put a lot of thought into what he would publish and not publish. Writers like Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh were not allowed to write essays for his book.

It is not, however, the only—or even the primary—goal, but rather a
secondary one at best. The true goal is to further traumatize and
brutalize the American people. This has in fact been a primary goal
of the State for quite some time, dating back at least to the assassination
of President John F. Kennedy on that fateful day in Dallas on
November 22, 1963

This is McGowan on why the Columbine massacre was done.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by conspiracy nut

That's exactly what recces monkeys do. And i'm sorry. I would like to believe its a problem with society and people learning morality and government brainwashing and what not. But its deeper then that its in their DNA. Inherently bred in encoded in their DNA. We have people who are full of chemicals and parasites. Vaccines, and other things that shouldn't be in the human body, drugs. you name it.

Now everyone seems to still think its a morality issue. Or a certain way of thinking is to blame. Nope. The recces monkey gene is stronger in type Os Type As belong to chimpanzees and type Bs are gorrilas. Type Os are the worst among the RH positives out there because they are the closest link to the recess macacc which is a little # disturber.

With a majority type O, well. You can't reason with them. You can't. And if it makes you laugh even more. Non whites has the highest percentage of RH positives out there, with a majority of them being O. Its not racism its speciesism and if people knew what they were they could fight the genetic impulse to be a little #.
edit on 28-1-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

You seem to have some valid points there, would be nice if you could show some stats and more information, if you know of any, especially on the rhesus monkey behaviour and link to type O humans.

I have often considered blood types to be significant, I have read a lot on diet and personality traits of groups. I am Either A+ or AB, I will have to check as was told both by various GP. I have often wondered if the ''little #'' nature as you say, of type O, was relevant to their blood type. Quite possibly, and stubbornness and refusal to see or admit the truth, even causing others deliberate harm when covering their lies.
edit on 28-1-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and censoring is for pussies

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I watch the news every morning..... and when it gets to any topic on guns, I turn it off. I've made up my mind and their constant pushing of buttons just doesn't work anymore. As one poster quoted, "You're either for us or against us". I will be carefully watching the Illinois prostitutes...er , I mean politicians, scheming on gun control and who has a hand in trying to disarm us. I suggest everyone do the same in your own state. We need to send a message loud and clear, You vote against our rights, we vote against you.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
you are 100% correct. That is the whole point of democrats and republicans. Trick you into thinking you have a choice instead of realizing they are all the issue. As long as we keep fighting each other, we won't fight against those who control the USA. Or where ever you are from.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

The only people bringing guns up for debate are the ones who want to take our weapons. The guns are the rubicon. Take the guns and we are fodder for all the little would be dictators out there who want to have their way with us. I say to all the patriots. Mark those who foster this debate. Those in the media and government. Mark them. and when this war comes that we don't want make sure those you've marked are on the front lines.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

S & F Very well said!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join