It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we're being turned against one another.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
society goes thru this type of polarization after any major event ... wars, elections, financial crisis, false flags.
right now we are besieged with the proceedings of all of the above, not to mention narrowly avoiding the 2012 end of the world scare!
yah', it looks like divide and conquer tatics are in full swing which should indicate that certain factions are losing their control of us and they are getting desparate in their efforts.
if we can hang tight and get thru this together i'm sure we can 'bring them down'!

also, to the OP, maybe what you were aluding to in your pervious thread could have been called 'the one world un-government', to make it more clear?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Is it just me of were posts deleted from this thread?

Strange thing, I've noticed this a couple of times before but just dismissed it, or perhaps I posted replies intended for this thread in another thread...I've seen that happen before, too.

Anyway...recently I've been pushing myself more to try and talk sense into people, seems it ain't doing much good, if anything it's resulting in certain people either taking a dislike to me or simply distancing themselves, but one or two have surprised me and were quite knowledgeable, which is nice.

You can only try. Don't get me wrong, I've always been quite vocal with my opinions but some things would be left unsaid, it's getting harder though - I've seen grown men cry over the results of a football game yet they care not when a nation is invaded and innocent civillians are killed, it's not on their doorstep yet so it isn't a problem.

It's a problem for me, I care. People ask me why I care, I can't answer I just do, it is built in to my nature I guess. It's hard to find people that care but not here on ATS. What I don't care about any more is being popular, television, fashion, trends, or who likes me, or even having much of a social life, and that's entirely through choice. I've always been more curious about how things work, wanted to learn new things, most of my free time is spent reading and studying subjects and issues that interest me, some of that reading takes place right here on ATS. Wish I could devote more time to personal development but life kinda gets in the way...c'est la vie!

Anyway, thanks for your comments and input I appreciate it..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

SORRY FOR SHOUTING HERE BUT YOU'VE MADE MY DAY - I COULD SING FROM THE ROOF TOPS!!!!

PEOPLE ARE FINALLY GETTING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

ok ok ok whoa whoa whoa if you wanna go by the image then go by the image simply put im worried about what the domestic things are going on i could give two sh1ts what gose on over there and for us to go ahead and indulge you guys is stupid and the same for you i mean were a fing ocean apart that should be your first clue as to shut up and stick your nose where it actually belongs in your own back yard you know nothing of our right and the red neck thing is ludacris as your damn bowler hat theory this aint the damn special olympics if you want to believe the hype and go along then so be it do as thou wilt and if you feel this way you should look at ats's slogan and think about it long and hard. FUTHERMORE when retaining to the wora ignorence how can you judge a tree by one leaf or a book by its cover quit using one apple to justify throwing away the group wow i mean seriously this is how we are losing our rights here in america its not just about fing guns althought they are a "reset" to government that many are to scared of for good reason and dont give me no bull# about technology wtf you think gose on in the middle east with america and russia and every one els who gots their nose where it dont belong. you would think after vietnam we would learn our fing lesson i mean the #s sickening DENY IGNORENCE history is repetative learn to get out of the damn stream and think for your self

sorry im not attacking the op but rather his brits attacking my rednecks and vise versa

edit on 27-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: im sorry i lost my manners this is ridiculous

edit on 27-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
society goes thru this type of polarization after any major event ... wars, elections, financial crisis, false flags.
right now we are besieged with the proceedings of all of the above, not to mention narrowly avoiding the 2012 end of the world scare!
yah', it looks like divide and conquer tatics are in full swing which should indicate that certain factions are losing their control of us and they are getting desparate in their efforts.
if we can hang tight and get thru this together i'm sure we can 'bring them down'!

also, to the OP, maybe what you were aluding to in your pervious thread could have been called 'the one world un-government', to make it more clear?
i agree i like the way you put it a positive outlook on us anti government folk i hope they fall and hard not on society i hope we are smarter then that but feel im wrong it will be the LA riot all over again ppl will band together and the induction of common law will go in effect and you will start to see lynchings and of the such it will turn into the wild west as it once was theres the grim view i hope for the latter

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I think you are correct.

I believe there is an agenda at play that requires making citizens and allies enemies. I think those pulling the strings have realized their goal is way too expansive to accomplish with traditional strategies, so they need to employ a more effective strategy on an entire society to meet the current phase of their agenda.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
you have a majority RH positive nation, you have a large population infected with mood altering parasites, brain washing, poverty, and fears of war. You have all the ignorance that's combined, stupidity can't be confined. This world is a gold mine and we are handing it over we're totally blind and its fine, you won't see change because everyones deranged and its stupid to say everyones on the same page expecially here you got people caught up in fear running in circles screaming the end is near. And no ones clear we're to scattered its hopeless, have you ever tried to teach a monkey to focus?
With all the governments hocus pocus we lack a chorus to take this place for us.

So when you ask why we fight and we can't get anything "right" you gotta understand whats inside what makes us tick and what makes us itch, you could see my view you could someone elses, but it wont change the fact that these parasites make you selfish. And angry and confused, reckless and uncaring of all the souls abused, you let the poison fuse and deny the truth it seems through to everyone of you like glue. But you're just right, and i'm just left. We will see how these monkeys play this game of chess.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

What is happening here is what happened in Russia and China. It's a clear as day. Attack religion. Turn people against one another via class warfare. Destroy individuality and take the guns. Tell that to a liberal and they'll say you're nuts.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
We live in a society of perpetual problems to create busy work. I don't think anyone is trying to turn us against each other per say, but it's the result of the policies this system breeds to keep itself running. It's pretty stupid when you think about it, we're just apart of a big game lol

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Satan the father of all lies wants everybody confused don't people realize that by now? It is called or referred to as "The Dumbing Down of America". Wake up people.

Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I can't speak to the mechanics of the divide-and-conquer theory for any country but the USA. Even in the case of the USA, I'm not so sure I'm right.

But whenever there's a huge divide on an issue -- any issue -- my mind always starts saying, "Follow the money."

Take the abortion issue in the US for instance. There is very little middle ground in that debate. But on the anti-abortion side, who's getting all the donations from the anti-abortion believers? And on the pro-abortion side, who's getting all that money?

Because what it comes down to, in my opinion, is power, which in the US isn't governed by intelligence or physical strength -- it's governed by money. The more you have, the more powerful you are seen by those below you on the economic scale.

And as long as we focus on our passions for one side of an issue or another, we are completely blinded to whoever is moving the Power Counters around being the curtain. That, of course, is just how "they" want us -- we charge headlong into the debate armed with What We're Sure Is The Only Right Answer, and we run headlong into the other side, who is also Sure They Have The Only Right Answer. What we are ignoring is that both sides are being manipulated, partly as a way to gain money/power, and partly to obfuscate the machinations of those doing the manipulating.

I'm with the OP. I generally stand in the middle of any argument because there's no debating with angry and passionate people, and there's no finding common ground.

Somewhere in here, I had a point, but I'll be ***ed if I can remember what it was.
I think I was going for Get The B****rds!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Hmmm...

All countries are mostly RH Positive. In fact, only 16.6% of the world's population is RH Negative.

Also, what does expecially mean? My combined ignorance is too much to comprehend that, it's simply not in my confined vocabulary.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I agree.

This is their agenda.

Divide and Conquer.

We need to stop the hate.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Sorry to day Lot of the young just found this info are on here. The more advanced guys are on spiritual sites more often my friend. On ats barely anyone knows half of the Et races etc. it's lead down that path on purpose. No one talks about dimensions or soul origins. Maybe there is still not enough people awaken thinking their fake votes count.

As to your answer the world has always been one but powers don't want that power again. Fo eg I have never seen anything on ats about lemuria still to this day. I maybe a member only 2 years ago but I have been reading it since 2003. Even the latest ancient aliens episode talking about Orion being our origin is conditioning again, we are not from Orion. Some of us maybe but most of us are not. Orion was the centre of a long conquest called the Orion wars.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

On every message board I've ever been to, at one point or another, someone makes a thread, saying the exact same stuff you basically just said.

The thing is, fighting and arguing happens. Just like in real life, people ARE going to clash over beliefs, ideas, superficial differences, or even nothing at all.

All YOU need to do, is be conscious and present enough to not get wrapped up in it. You aren't going to change the amount of arguing/fighting people do. All you can do is decide not to participate.

You said in order for us to progress, we all need to be singing the same hymn, etc. I disagree entirely. I believe that it is perfectly normal and healthy to have different countries, cultures, religions, political affiliations, etc.

It all comes down to awareness, OP. If you are interested, you should look into meditation. A few minutes of meditation in the morning and evening, and you won't believe how your awareness shifts for the better. Once you reach a certain place in your awareness, you aren't moved nor troubled in the LEAST by what others are doing

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by poundpuppy

Satan the father of all lies wants everybody confused don't people realize that by now? It is called or referred to as "The Dumbing Down of America". Wake up people.

Nuff said.

Neither a Satan, nor a personified evil need be exist, in order for things to be exactly how they are. I'm not saying you are wrong, that isn't my intention, but you don't need to create a belief in some evil being to understand how humans got to the current condition we are in. All the religions basically same the same thing about it at their root, and they are correct. Mankind suffers because of Ego. We developed this sense of "I", and in doing so, we put ourselves against the World. In order to be happy, our Ego believes it must find security. The infinite ways in which our Ego falsely tries to achieve security and comfort are the cause of most ills among Mankind.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Of course we are! You don't expect the men at the top to fight their own civil war! Do you?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I moved to Texas and today my parents told me to get the heck out of Texas because it's corrupting me...All because they are donkeys from Connecticut.
We are definitely divided as a family on this issue and it HAS caused some conflict.

The issue I'm referring to is the disgrace shown by our Govt. towards the constitution and the American people.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I often recall in times like this one of the most valuable lessons I learned in youth. And, (don't laugh...) I learned it
from..... The Monkeys ! ( tv show...) take a look : www.youtube.com...

Just Sayin'

edit on 1/28/2013 by SoothSayer805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I thought the left right paradigm was evidence of that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join