It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Mystery of Moses: Running the Race for the Crown (Mind) and the Next Robe (Body)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Will you receive a new body and mind when you die? Can you develop a new body and mind from the work you do here in this life? It depends. Are you running the race or standing in the crowd?

As you look down at the scripture below, hold fast. The urge may hit you to back away from quotes from the Bible. Hold on and read further. You won't be sorry.

1 Corinthians 9

24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26 Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

After expounding on the nature of the calling Paul was answering, he then goes on to compare life to running a race. In this, he reveals a prize that can be obtained. The next chapter then goes on to reveal a great many secrets concerning the life we each life and the LIVES we formally lived. If you know the key, the flower will open for you. Here is the key.

1 Corinthians 10 (Verse by Verse / Key by Key)
-------------------------------------------
KEY 1----10 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

The cloud is a word deriving from an overshadowing of our mind (Crown). This is a clue to the prize mentioned above. Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

KEY 2 - The Sea - Notice what it says about the people with Moses who passed through the Sea. The Sea is always representative of the nations. Consult Revelation 17 for the keyword 'Sea' to get the larger context.

REDUCTION OF THIS VERSE: We will all pass through a nation when our soul is baptized into the waters of life. When we do, we are under a cloud (Confusion), just as the nation of Israel was with Moses. This story of Moses and his people passing through the wilderness is then an archetype for all of humanity doing the same. The Crown (New Mind) we receive is directly related to the race we run.

-----------------------------------------
KEY 3 - Verse 2 They were all baptized (Immersed by a Shepherd into the water) into Moses in the cloud (Under a veil of confusion) and in the sea (THE Nation of Israel).

KEY 4 - Verse 3 They all ate the same spiritual food (Food is Knowledge) 4 and drank the same spiritual drink (Task to carry out / Bearing the Cup for the King); for they drank from the spiritual rock (Anchor / Founding Soul) that accompanied them (Shepherd), and that rock was Christ.

KEY 5 - Verse 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

Verse 5 is the point of the race for those who do not finish well. They are then scattered across the wilderness into other nations. As I consider the larger mystery of Baptism, I understand that the words of Jesus, "You must be born again," carry a larger context. What is the Crown we are competing for? The answer is Spiritual Knowledge.

Verse 6 - Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.

KEY 6 - Here, we get the point of why Moses and the people traveled across the wilderness. The point is what we gain from the hardship. What came before is our example for what comes next. In the larger context, we have been here, are here now and will be again. We are the ones who were with Moses. As you will see below, there is a way we can know for sure.

Verse 7 - Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.”

KEY 7 - Idolatry has a simple definition. Anything that allows your own 'self' to rise above another makes you the idol. In Biblical terms, this is what makes us a thief. Taking and selfishness is the hallmark of the thief. Eating and drinking represents gaining knowledge. The people used their knowledge for selfish ambitions, missing the will of God. What is the will of God? To give and receive only. Knowledge is a gift and not a resource for selfishness. As we examine the world around us, what is the mark of those who take? Selfishness and making the Person the idol to worship.

Verse 8-10 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9 We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.

KEY 8 - This is pure symbolism. Keep in mind that symbols can be reduced. 2300 is the Biblical number for 'cleansing the sanctuary'. In this case, the sanctuary is the place where the soul and Spirit of God reside (The body). There are two levels to this body. By saying that 23,000 were killed due to sexual immorality, the number 10 is the multiplier, which gives us the number of completion in cleansing the sanctuary. The cleansing brings about a new order (Cycle). Numbers 31:1-20 is where you find the story. (24,000 of Israel are listed in Numbers 25:9. Note that 1000 were hung to create the difference. What do we conclude from this?

Compare this to Daniel

Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. (Daniel 8:13-14)

2300 days is again referenced here. Consider the 10 nations that Daniel mentions:

Daniel 7:23-24
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
23 “Thus he said: ‘The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth, which will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings.

Are you lost yet? Keep reading

And those that were numbered of them were twenty and three thousand, all males from a month old and upward: for they were not numbered among the children of Israel, because there was no inheritance given them among the children of Israel (Numbers 26:62)

Go back to the top. God scattered the nation of Israel due to disobedience. Where are they now? Where were they in the first century? Keep reading. Continued in next post.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Continued

1 Corinthians 10

Verse 11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

KEY 9 All of this is for one reason: The last generation (1948-2018) must be together to see the end of the story. Enoch said it here:

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.
1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -

Notice what Enoch states. The righteous and wicked must be together at one time. All 7 billion souls on Earth represent the expression of what the 23,000 in the wilderness produced by each nation they represent. Again, this is a large mystery and we are only looking at the edges.

What did Paul say about the resurrection of the Dead?

Acts 24

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Do we have a match? Yes. He believed that BOTH the righteous and wicked would be together at the end. All of this is falling into place. Can this truth be ignored. I say deny ignorance and see it for what it is.

Verse 12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! 13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Key 10 - No matter what you think about this story we call life, God always provides a way to rise rather than fall. The race goes to the ones who endure.

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Key 11 - What is being stated here? Who is the loaf? That's us, the church. We are ONE body, yet many. Is there a heel on either side of the loaf? Who is the heel of the loaf?

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

After reading the verse above, you now can see who and where the heel resides. When Jesus says, "I and the Father are one," we now know who he is one with? Jesus is Adam, the kinsman that must pay the penalty. Before you cry foul, let me show you more.

Go back to 1 Corinthians 10 above. Why does it say that we are the loaf (Slices in the middle)? For the answer, we go to Colossians 1.

Collosians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Several things appear to our minds eye at this point. Clearly, Christ is the head of the loaf. He is the Son, the image of the invisible God. He is the firstborn over all creation, both at the head and end of the loaf. This begs a question: Who are you child of God? Are you equally the Son of God today? If Christ is the head and we are the body, has Christ come again? YES! We are the first resurrection that Paul spoke of. Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the water. We are baptized into the waters of life for one reason: To rise to new life.

Consider something I have posted here before concerning Baptism:

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled
cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the
membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the
blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the
membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that
surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and
protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles,
and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of;
expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - The Veil of the Temple. Your body is the temple. From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀµνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀµνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek
writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or
arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had
not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for
them.

What do you make of these Greek and Latin words in relation to Jesus? The Good Shepherd is your Father. He pulls the wool (Sin / Amnesia) over your eyes. Your wool is the sheered off and washed white as snow. It is returned to you as a new robe (Body) and Crown (Mind). You must be born again.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

What is dew? Droplets of water. The sun rises, evaporates and distills the water, then allows it to once again fall. Unity to Multiplicity and back again.

Gospel of Philip

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 8

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

Involution is turning in on one's self (within). Compare this to Luke 17:

20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

It's a mystery, but mysteries are meant to be solved. I hope you have enjoyed my perspective.

edit on 27-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

i enjoy it alot i need to decipher more in it so be expecting to hear back from me to build on your point of view im subscirbing and friending you hopefully you can help me with my involution and evolution tis a everyday struggle lol when i get motivated to sit and percieve deeper i will do so its early in the morning and im just now starting my day so thanks for sharing this so very much i do how ever have a question as i see a universal unity when it comes to esoteric meaning such as water and fire as cloud and sea is there some sort of agreed upon lexicon of it or dose one simply get a more crystal clear interpritation of it through bible study? because i experience this when i read it these days nothing as it was as a child the good shepards wool so to speak
but yeah it very positive and point in a direction im comfortable with good job be expecting me

well im off to make eggs laters

edit on 27-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: status update

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 3/22/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Very informative, and the use of keys, makes a difference. I don't want to study the bible for the keys, and wade through all of that, but it seems to be the way of the mystic or the tao, yet again being described.

The only thing is, the idea of knowledge as the goal, which was taken out of context by some and also, made into a pyramidal structure, is the dark trap. Its about Love. The strong push inside is the race, but one must not run it, with self involved, in fact, to me that is a kind of trap in itself, for its not a race at all. Drop self, and all facade of this body and programming and think of others, the well being of others first, making them happy, and you are there.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join