The guide for Revelation 13:
1. The name of the dragon is Babylon. The number of her name is seven or one.
2. The name of the beast is Satan. The number of his name is five or one.
3. On earth the mark recieved is 9-11. In Paradise the mark recieved has to do with sexuality.
4. On earth the image of the beast and Babylon are human beings. In Paradise the image of the beast and Babylon are gods and goddesses.
5. The number of the beast and Babylon is 8. (To count it with understanding is to mean it is implying for infinite.)
6. The number of a man and a woman is 2.
7. In Revelation 13:18 "number" can be implying performance. In this case, the perfomance of the beast and Babylon is Makaveli. (M a k a v e l i
counted implies a count for the number of spaces between the letters which is 7 for good luck, and a count for the number of letters which is 8 for
infinite)... The performance of a man and a woman is sex... And his and her performance is duality which is why Six hundred threescore and six implies
two numbers (616 and 666).
The guide for Revelation 17:
1. The mystery of the woman is thief and killer. (killer, as in, her looks are killer)
2. The mystery of the beast that carry the woman is 222A or 7. (that's 222A, as in, a dorm room number. And that's 7 implying 7 inch somethings that
3. "five are fallen, and one is" is implying "Satan is fallen, and Satan is" because of the number of his name which is five or one.
4. A continuation of a short space key clue: "...even he and her are an eighth (infinite), and are of the seven (good luck)."
Do any of you find these guides useful?
edit on 27-1-2013 by WarJohn because: Finally fixed. Enjoy!
edit on 27-1-2013 by
WarJohn because: (no reason given)