It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo: 'We Have Evidence Not Made Public Yet' That Goes BEYOND Reasonable Doubt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

what's with the commies against cash movement?

i'm sure Sheriff Joe and posse know the stakes involved, complete and total loss of freedom in not just the united states but most of the world, pay attention!

it's great to see that they've done what it takes to investgate this and are keeping it to hold over the heads of the evil doers in D.C.!

Except that withholding information like this is a felony. So to withhold this information to make as much money as possible, is very illegal. THAT is what is wrong with it. To support this is to support the very corruption that is ruining this country. There is nothing wrong with making as much money as possible. There is something wrong with breaking the law to do it.

In any case, this is going to turn out to be nothing. I was kind of hoping that this stupid conspiracy theory would just finally die. I know that the horse is tired of being beat over and over again.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why go to all the trouble to pick someone to be President who wasn't born here? That just leaves one more thing to cover up. What's the reason, then?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Why go to all the trouble to pick someone to be President who wasn't born here? That just leaves one more thing to cover up. What's the reason, then?

Well, they did pick someone who was born here..... the problem to a lot of people is he had a black father!.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This must be on the top of the Illuminati's list of defending their position. Virtually every agent lurking on this site is comming out in force to down-play it. I can't wait to laugh them all into oblivion when the truth does come out and heads start to roll!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Seriously?! Give it up. Expend your energy trying to do something productive, like taking on the bastages that are attempting to subvert the second amendment.

This crap is tired and has been beaten to death.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

In your dreams!!! Bet you my car! Do something productive.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I can't wait to laugh them all into oblivion when the truth does come out and heads start to roll!

Let me guess, this will happen real soon now.... About 200 birther court cases, every single one has failed, and Obama was just sworn in for 4 more years....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Tomorrow would not be soon enough. Obumer may have been sworn in, that in no way means he will finish his second term. Nixon never finished if memory serves!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Tomorrow would not be soon enough.

Sorry to dissapoint you, Obama will be president for 4 more years.

Obama may have been sworn in, that in no way means he will finish his second term.

Just think, in 4 years time when Obama leaves the Presidency, birthers will be clapping themselves on the back and saying what a good job they did, as Obama is no longer the president!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You seem very sure.

Why shouldnt I be? Obama is the legal President, courts have declared he is a natural born citizen and he was just sworn in again.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

We shall see for how long. Nothing about Obumer is either legal or truthful.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
President Lincoln had to get the entire Russian Atlantic and Pacific Naval Fleets into Union Ports to defeat and kill off half of America to retain power.

Those Russian boys couldn't have sat in their ships in New England ports during those winters. Russia had boots on the ground when Lincoln fought the South. In fact those Russians may have fought at Gettysburg as well.

IT WAS NO SLIP UP when the Democratic Convention had RUSSIAN Naval Ships as their backdrop on the screen at their Convention. They were signalling that they WILL use a foreign power to kill off half of America again if they need to.

Everybody KNOWS Obama was born in Kenya. There's NOTHING you can do about it. The Democratic Party will use a foreign military again to kill off Americans if they need to. Obama IS just like Lincoln.....he will repeat history if pressed.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
]reply to post by Pervius

Those Russian boys couldn't have sat in their ships in New England ports during those winters. Russia had boots on the ground when Lincoln fought the South.

Don't be daft. The Russians were in US ports because they didn't want to be frozen into their own. They were worried about war with Britain and France and they had their own problems. OK, sure, the Czar was not a fan of rebellions, as he was constantly dealing with them in Russia, the the presence of his fleet gave moral support to the Union cause, but they weren't there to fight and didn't.

In fact those Russians may have fought at Gettysburg as well.

Well when I say they weren't there to fight, they apparently did get into a number of fights with New York street gangs, usually winning, and usually convincing the losing American thugs that enlisting in the Union Army or the Russian Navy would be a great way to save paperwork and the headache of an international diplomatic incident. I take it that everyone took up the call to arms to fight for the Union.

Russians at Gettysburg? There were certainly fighters on both sides that were immigrants, and there's no reason to conclude that there were no Russian immigrants. But Russian soldiers or seamen serving in the Czars military? Not a chance.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

How come these guys put their "evidence" into a book to sell before even taking it to court?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder;
Once the president leaves office and is a private citzen again, will the charge of "defamation of character" be brought toward any of those who have been involved in this "investigation"?
This whole thing could be seen as a direct attempt to slander him personally, including those statements which were made about his mother.
I feel Obama has, so far, acted much more the adult and gentleman in the face of all this, but after he leaves office this could change and it may not be good for those involved.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander
I can't help but wonder;
Once the president leaves office and is a private citzen again, will the charge of "defamation of character" be brought toward any of those who have been involved in this "investigation"?
This whole thing could be seen as a direct attempt to slander him personally, including those statements which were made about his mother.
I feel Obama has, so far, acted much more the adult and gentleman in the face of all this, but after he leaves office this could change and it may not be good for those involved.

If Obama were innocent he would go on the front foot and allow everything to become more transparent and nail these guys to the wall. His silence is deafening.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by TrueAmerican

18 USC § 4 - Misprision of felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Perhaps it's time for the local militia to march into their office and arrest them. They have admitted to a serious crime after all. And they are not going to arrest themselves.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

THis is why I can't help but think he may be just waiting for the right time.
Any lawyer will tell you to give your opponent in court all the rope they want to hang themselves before you prove your side of a case.
Then again, he may not really care enough to let it bother him.
I just don't know, and not bring involved myself, I will just sit back and wait.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm amazed people are still buying into this "investigation." How many times is this now that they've made similar claims? My guess is this will end up just like all the others with them rehashing claims that have been thrown out of court countless times now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join