It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So happy to announce my new album "Empty Fields" finally dropped in iTunes and Amazon .. thank you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I posted a my work a few weeks back before it was in stores just to get some opinions and I was honored that so many listened and said nice things.. and even threw out constructive criticism.. I've always loved sharing my work with ATS .. and I deeply thank you for always giving me a chance.

Today the album is now in both iTunes and Amazon, as well as dozens of other stores..so I want to share again ..

First and foremost... a way to listen entirely free.. my own site:

music.oneduality.com...

And now for those that might want a copy...

Amazon: www.amazon.com...
iTunes: itunes.apple.com...

And once again I would love any and all opinions .. feedback means EVERYTHING to me .. so thank you in advance

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Great stuff from what I heard. I'll try to listen more intently when I get a chance.

What program (if any one, primarily) do you use? Ableton? Logic?
Ever considered getting into scoring films? Seems like you'd be good at it

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
Great stuff from what I heard. I'll try to listen more intently when I get a chance.

What program (if any one, primarily) do you use? Ableton? Logic?
Ever considered getting into scoring films? Seems like you'd be good at it

mostly logic studio .. but I have been working more in abelton on something else I'll be showing soon =) I'm not saying much about that yet though.. but largely logic...

Much of the piano work here is midi but not all of it .. I have two physical pianos that are also used in this... and it was a collaboration of PC and Mac ... Omnisphere is also used here... which is one of my favorite vst plugins
edit on 1/27/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

So so good my friend!!

Rising and empty fields are awesome!! All of it's good!

Great job! Hard work pays off. And I really enjoyed listening.

Peace and love
~nat~

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

So so good my friend!!

Rising and empty fields are awesome!! All of it's good!

Great job! Hard work pays off. And I really enjoyed listening.

Peace and love
~nat~

Thank you very much for listening Nat... means a lot to me =) and I of course value your opinion very much

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Great job OP!

Your melodies are beautiful and I love the hint of goth in some of these tracks. My faves are rising and afternoons.

I've DJ'd for many years but never had the time to sit down and produce, plus the little messing around I did do, I think on reason, I thought it was very confusing.

Only constructive advice I have is maybe work on making your tracks a little longer. Also have you ever thought about doing a remix album of this? I can so picture a nasty beat behind some of these tracks, or even a beautiful trance remix.

You def have talent, and congratz about getting your album on I tunes and Amazon, that must be so exciting!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Really good job!

I especially enjoyed your title track “Empty Fields!” Your music reminds me of 2 of my favourite bands: 65daysofstatic and also a little bit of Mogwai. Just as a comparison though --- your music is definitely original and very good!

Very peaceful, hypnotic and enjoyable!

Congrats!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
s&f loved it! I'm sorry i have no criticism, though some of the tracks would sound good in an epic movie/video game

Gives me that Resident Evil vibe

omg loved "Empty Fields"!!!
edit on 28-1-2013 by TheIllusiveMan because: (no reason given)

loved them all! wow! thanks!

I will purchase the album.

I wish they were a little bit longer though...
edit on 28-1-2013 by TheIllusiveMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Having done a couple of CDs myself as well as recorded several artists I know what's involved in the process and take my hat off to anyone who makes that trek.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I like the title. Good sound overall

top topics

join