Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Million Miles Away

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Are Dreams merely chemical reactions caused by biological processes of the brain, taking place inside the physical confines of your head? Or is there more to Dreams than is commonly believed?

Why is it that we are usually disorientated when being woken during a Dream? Does this have to do with the possibility that Consciousness (or the Soul) has to reattach to the body before we can experience Normal Waking Consciousness?

Perhaps, whilst Dreaming, our Consciousness journeys to another realm that is non-physical in nature and therefore does not require a physical vehicle (body) to function.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I believe the venturing of the soul can only be conceived by the brain through lubrication of the brain chemicals that causes dreams. Meaning it's possible that both are needed. The soul can't venture without the chemicals and the brain can't visualize the journey without the chemicals. But the brain needs the soul to travel and or channel.

Infact it may be possible all those dreams and fantasies are memory banks in the soul energy. Whereby you've lived in parallel universes. And the soul energy that observed this remembered it thus creating dreams or allowing them. And then the brain comprehends and creates the visuals through chemicals.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Why do I always wake up after I realize i'm peeing? But by then i'm like, fu*k it?

I mean in the dream, i'm standing in front of the toilet...
edit on 1-27-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

new topics

join