It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some insights on the "mark" of the beast.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i am going to re-post a reply i made on another thread... a page 2 post that is not getting as much attention as the content should...

i take the tack that the 'MARK' is an outward sign of allegiance to the 'Beast'...

but on the practical side I do not see the MARK as being the way that credits or money exchange takes place... the 'MARK' only allows the buying & selling & exchange of goods-&-services to take place

My idea is that a new form of currency is the -order-of-the-day-

as the whole world is fatigued by the USA continually worth-less fiat-dollar & the rigged & fraudulent finance systems that operate in the DC/NYC-London financial empire of greed-fraud-usury of the USD...

here is my other Post that needs a wider audience to witness the ideas-thoughts contained in it

Yes.... the dismantling of the Global Dominance of the USD & the Petro-Dollar is gaining speed...

'the world is being De-Americanized in steps... led by China, Russia, Germany as the core monetary giants that will replace the USD

here's an interesting 'Twist' to the basket of currencies, backed by Gold/Silver/PM which the combined economic force of Germany+Russia+China will offer to the world as a replacement to the Western Financial Systems hegemony in the economic/monetary/Bond & Treasury paper and other commodity markets the West presides oveSD dominance to un-wind itself

now here's that 'Twist' i mentioned......
the Germans have the Mark
the Russians have the Ruble
the Chinese have the Yuan

if we take the first letter from each of the three national currencies.... we get M R Y

now M R Y seems innocent enough.... Right ?

but if we 'see' this as a Code we might come up with the idea that "MR" is a known and universal contraction for the word 'MISTER'
and the 3rd letter symbolizing the Yen would result in the phonetic 'MISTER - Y' as the new world order basket of currencies that replace the fiat USD with the Asset & Gold backed currency
known Officially as the 'MRY' +++++ or pronounced "MisteR-Y" (to the common folk)

MysteRY the new global reserve currency...would fit in well with the End-Time 'Mystery' Babylon world Empire

just some food-for-thought to All you ATS'ers/CT'ers

i hope that the Illuminati don't get mad at me for this premature revelation of their plan(s)

related reading:
kingworldnews.com...

...There is going to be a competing reserve currency for the US dollar, and it will not be the euro. The euro will go. Instead it will be the German mark, the Chinese yuan, and to a lesser extent the Russian ruble.

The common denominator is that these currencies, in some way or form, will be convertible into gold. They will have at least a partial gold backing...

visit the site linked to read the whole outline of coming events about the USD being dethroned

so...... whadd-ya think

Are You ready for the 'MisteRY' money that will be the new, global reserve currency for some 3 1./2 years before the 'Beast' comes to power and Forces Eyeryone to use MiseRY money and to have the danged MARK to be able to even use your MRY money (bills & coins) at all

edit on 13-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

St Udio
i am going to re-post a reply i made on another thread... a page 2 post that is not getting as much attention as the content should...i take the tack that the 'MARK' is an outward sign of allegiance to the 'Beast'...but on the practical side I do not see the MARK as being the way that credits or money exchange takes place... the 'MARK' only allows the buying & selling & exchange of goods-&-services to take place.

My idea is that a new form of currency is the -order-of-the-day-
as the whole world is fatigued by the USA continually worth-less fiat-dollar & the rigged & fraudulent finance systems that operate in the DC/NYC-London financial empire of greed-fraud-usury of the USD...

Are You ready for the 'MisteRY' money that will be the new, global reserve currency for some 3 1./2 years before the 'Beast' comes to power and Forces Eyeryone to use MiseRY money and to have the danged MARK to be able to even use your MRY money (bills & coins) at al

Making paper money is too expensive, the printing; the ink; forging metals too expensive, and the coin has no real value as its mixed with nickle and tin, what is that all about (worthless plug nickels). The mark isnt even even the concept of a bar code tattooed to an arm anymore, its now a complicated nifty square one that looks like some type of ancient new modernday hieroglyph 'rubbing' (suspiciously resembles a microchip) where do these image replacements for consumer products or potencially (for ones name and soc. number) come from (A NEW WEIRD LANGUAGE)(what do they mean) that just seem to have *POPPED* into being. Scan it, money transfers from your account buried in a global system of Euros or American dollars? Who invented this new iconography? Its as complex and random as ancient Conchi.
edit on 13-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

youtu.be...
Best explanation on bible prophecy on youtube....
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
the name of the beast seems to be Cain and Nathan.
it means get and give.
I have no idea what the significance of it is.

by the way I can't seem to start new threads. I can reply to posts: but I can't start a new thread.
when I go to the new thread page there is nothing there no text area nothing

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by granpa

To your "by the way";
You need to have written twenty posts on other people's threads before you can start one of your own.
Or you can start a thread about yourself in the Introductions Forum, which is there for the purpose.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
For those with ears to hear, here is a great lecture on Revelation 13: www.spiritempoweredpreaching.com...

Revelation is a hard book and everyone seems to have his own interpretation of it but this audio will give you another perspective that you probably haven't heard of before. It's not a boring lecture and his tone of voice will keep you awake.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Btw, number of the beast is not 666 but rather could be 616. Interesting..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join