It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some insights on the "mark" of the beast.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Lets see, we have the mark of Cain, the mark of the beast, the seal of god, and the mark of god that can be on a persons forehead. So I have something that looks like the wings of a bird on my forehead, which one is that.

I'm just a bird brain I guess

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
And I thought I was secretive and cryptic with my speech.

Some of you use such elaborate 50 cent words and coding I can't comprehend.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by akushla99

The mirror image of which is the mark of the beast

Well have we established what the mark of the beast is?

And if so, a mirror image of that would be what?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Well have we established what the mark of the beast is?

And if so, a mirror image of that would be what?

The mark of the beast = mirror image of the seal of God.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
And I thought I was secretive and cryptic with my speech.

Some of you use such elaborate 50 cent words and coding I can't comprehend.

...and you thought that deciphering a 1000+ yo text was easy?...at least you are hearing it first hand, and instant...
And this is just one cosmology...

A99
edit on 14-4-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Another clue is that believers also receive the "seal" on the forehead / frontal lobe, because they made the conscious decision to believe in God. The mirror image of which is the mark of the beast on the forehead / frontal lobe of people who reject belief in God. They have essentially helped mark themselves for punishment.

The idea of the beast (whoever/whatever it is) forcing the mark on to believers doesn't make much sense, when you consider that believers would also be given the "seal" of God.

The beast maybe forces believers to receive the seal of God because people see acts of judgement. Forces of nature unleashed on mankind that strike them with awe, or acts of violence like theater shootings etc.

It forces them to repent maybe, and that is why they receive the seal of God.

In addition to people receiving the mark of the beast who refuse to see acts of nature's destructive force directly tied to disobedience, but random acts of natures power.

The 'beast' is man, which is why man has it...believers or not...it is the capacity (through personality module) to reject Source, as supreme...OR to aver that there is no other...no anti-christ (except as created thought-form), no arch-Source aka devil making you do it...

In effect, admitting that one powerful enough to challenge Source (indeed a creature created by Source!) is an admission that one does not believe that Source is all-powerful...this would be a contradiction created by doubt of belief...

There is no 'mark'...we are made of stuff that transcends the physicality of life-death-life (etc...)...by dent of our matryoschka make-up, these layers are pinnacled in human (there is no mention of 'marks' on beasts, or trees!)...actions (performed by your hand) are the 'marks' left by either a non-frontal lobe influenced human, or human who is able to utilise this section of the brain - THE FOREHEAD...

Random acts of nature?! Nature may have at some time in the past been 'random', in the sense that it was controlled by its own intricate a+b+c+d, cause/effect outcomes...we are in a time where our influence on weather (for instance) is being questioned...

A99

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsweetNspiceyX
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The mark of god.

What would be the mark of the anit-christ?

Star of David!

The third eye and the star of david were given to man from god aswell as the number 6. So was the number 5 as it represents man in shape of a star.

So if a 5 pointed star represents man. What does the star of david represent?

Maybe symbology has no meaning. Really. If it is hard to interpret symbology from the Book of Revelations. Even Bible scholars and TV evangelists can't agree on what various things mean.

So, then it seems to me that symbology is secondary to two things. One, knowing what rules we need to follow. Like avoiding adultery and other serious violations of the 10 commandments like not stealing or killing.

Second, is that if we are to understand symbology properly we can't get it from TV evangelists. We have to get it from inpsiration that is of a divine source and confirm its meaning. Go to know man for understanding, even one who appears educated in religious things.

Knowing and interpretting symbology correctly from the Book of Revelations doesn't save or condemn anyone. Avoiding things like adultery, etc. Obedience to the law is what saves someone, not their knowledge of Biblical symbology.

It's pointless to study symbology if we aren't avoiding sins like adultery, etc.

Understanding symbology is a secondary leisure time activity that comes after obedience to rules that tell you not to steal or alienate the affections of your neighbors wife by engaging in adultery.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
There is no 'mark'...we are made of stuff that transcends the physicality of life-death-life

In other words, you reject scripture.

Why not say that?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

There is no 'mark'...we are made of stuff that transcends the physicality of life-death-life

Why not say that?

What scripture?

Specifically in relation to 'beasts'...or 'the beast'...

...on the right hand (why?)...on, or IN the forehead (what's in the forehead that is so special, Miracula?)

Hopefully you are not devil-handed, better become ambidextrous quickly!
The dumb references to slaves and thier masters is laughable - re 'marks'...the same is being touted by the modern day rfid chip brigade...why would God need a 'mark' to recognise you?...no time?...too busy?...lost the plot?

You are known by your deeds...
'do unto others as you would be done by'...have you ever thought through the implications of this sentence?
Clue: it means much more than being nice to your neighbour...

Think harder...

A99

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Why not say that?

why would God need a 'mark' to recognise you?...no time?...too busy?...lost the plot?

Here we go again. This a a Biblical topic. Hence making comments like God need a mark to recognize you doesn't have anything to do with anything.

The mark is needed to buy or sell.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

why would God need a 'mark' to recognise you?...no time?...too busy?...lost the plot?

God does not need a "mark" to recognise a believer or an unbeliever.
Its like asking why a government would need a flag to mark its own territory. Its symbolic.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Now lets go back to my previous theories.

I strive for obedience in those areas.

Last night I went to buy some soft drinks and some smokes and the machines went down.

The guy behind the counter fully expected to make the sale. Which means his previous customer didn't have any problems.

I had to use.....

CASH

The next day an earthquake strikes in

KHASH

was centered about 50 miles east of the city of Khash, Iran

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Why not say that?

Here we go again. This a a Biblical topic. Hence making comments like God need a mark to recognize you doesn't have anything to do with anything.

The mark is needed to buy or sell.

Here we go again...

What fabled 'mark', and what fabled 'beast'?

We already buy and sell...and will continue to so (in one form or another)...

A99

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

God does not need a "mark" to recognise a believer or an unbeliever.
Its like asking why a government would need a flag to mark its own territory. Its symbolic.

Who needs the mark?

A99

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

For now.

What happens if someone in the EU or US makes a move towards a CASHLESS society.

You won't have any control.

Anyone in legislature in America, the EU, or any area who proposes a KHASH - less society would have to be evil.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

For now.

What happens if someone in the EU or US makes a move towards a CASHLESS society.

You won't have any control.

Anyone in legislature in America, the EU, or any area who proposes a KHASH - less society would have to be evil.

...and you are convinced this has not already been effectively done? That would be naiive...now, the reason why is speculative at best...tying it to the wake-state reveries of a person (I assume, you believe) claiming the Source (just because they say so) speaks more of a gullibility to credit anyone who would pen/record/and have translated/edited/rewritten a fanciful psychotropic experience...I posit that there are posters with better imaginations on ATS...the prophecies and prediction section is full of exactly that - specifically rehashes of the christian type...'God told me, in a dream'...

A99

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It has been done in some countries more thoroughly under dark spiritual control.

We still have cash here.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Criminals get the forehead chips!

and everyone is a criminal!

The lucky or elite will get it in the hand!
edit on 20-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: or elite

adding my reply from this thread, cuz it really belongs here:
Revelation : The whores name explained
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread971615/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

AbleEndangered
reply to post by Beavers

We are right at the time marker for the mark.

Something will push us over the edge and force the hungry to install the chips.

Can't force it, if we aren't hungry!

You don't want to fight an Army of God that had a complete breakfast and full stomach!!

A disaster, War, asteroids, volcanoes blocking the sun, vegetation cant grow, etc.

The Virtual Currency system is already in place, and the system is ready for RFID chip in any device or person. It will start with getting it on a National ID card. Then, a major breakdown of society will occur from a disaster or War. People will be hungry and lining up for the chip implants just to eat!!

Here and Now!!

I wonder if the image of the beast is a serpent, the new Superman Movie Logo has a serpent kinda hidden as the "S" but becomes obvious after its pointed out. New Mountain Dew Commercial has an apocalyptic New York with a Asian style Dragon flying and floating in the sky behind the Skateboard King, in the commercial. Lots of imagery of Serpents and Bulls out there!

The very last sign before the arrival of our King is the mark!

The mark is IN the hand

Revelations 13 KJV

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

edit on 20-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: adding my post from the other thread, it really belongs here

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Actually it is a system where if you do not have the mark you can not buy or sell. So regardless of what it is it is part of a system.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think you'd have to willingly accept it. Not just get it. that's how it works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join