It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIdeo closeup of a Squatch- San Antonio, Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Looks like something,don't know what,eating the bark off a tree.
What it is ,well that's still up for debate.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Chew on this: Bits of food stuck in the two-million-year-old teeth of a human ancestor suggest some of our forebears ate tree bark, a new study says. A first ever find for early human ancestors, the bark evidence hints at a woodsier, more chimplike lifestyle for the Australopithecus sediba species. Other so-called hominins alive at the time are thought to have dined mostly on savanna grasses.

Plant fibres have been found embedded in the teeth of Gigantopithicus Blacki finds, which could be tree bark. Indeed the wear and flattening of their teeth is similar to that found in Panda teeth, which suggests a lifetime of chewing highly fibrous food like Bamboo.
I dont know if the video is fake or not but if Gigantopithicus Blacki was still alive today, how could there possibly be enough of them to maintain a viable population and a healthy gene pool? As sightings are so infrequent there can't be more than 100 of them in the entire USA...They would have to resort to inbreeding with all the nasty consequences that would bring.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Tricky Ricky is at it again:
Rick Dyer of 2008 Georgia Hoax claims to have shot a Bigfoot in San Antonio TX.

Rick Dyer along with folks from Minnow Films (London) set up camp in an area where 2 homeless folks reported seeing a Bigfoot dragging a deer.

Dyer nailed some ribs they purchased to a tree, video was taken from a tent on the first visit (video below). On the second day, more ribs were nailed to a tree and Bigfoot showed up again. This time though, Dyer shot the Bigfoot in the back of the head and the bullet exiting the mouth knocking out two teeth.

The film from Minnow Films will be coming out in 2013 and will be going to the Tribeca film festival.

Reportedly the Bigfoot was a male, standing 8 foot and 9 inches tall and weight 632 pounds.

source: mikem426.blogspot.com...

You can do a search and see this is probably a hoax that Rick pulled. I myself think so. If you shoot a bigfoot you don't wait to prove it until you film comes out (to show it). Know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looks real to me.

It doesn't look cgi. I have a theory that the Bigfoot species are the Nephilim .

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here is the 911 call from the homeless couple who claim to have seen the sasquatch carry the carcass of a deer away. This call is what led Rick Dyer and a film crew(Minnow Films) to the location. The call is interesting for sure.

Another bit of info I found here: The Crypto Crew

Our insider said more than one shot was fired. The bullet that brought down the bigfoot entered in the neck of the creature and exited out it's mouth, knocking out 2 teeth. Well this upset the producers from Minnow films, they were under the impression that the rifle was just for protection against known animals. What happened next according to our insider is that Dyer and the Producers got into a fist fight and it was a good one.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorAlfB

Imagine how stupid you will feel if they prove it does exist! It pays to keep an open mind.

Yes, but the reverse is true. Imagine how stupid people who believe in fairy tale monsters look all the time.

It works both ways.

V

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Variable

Well, I'm certainly glad you cleared that up... whew.

The guys in the local anthropology department will be glad to hear this bit of news and will be relieved to dump their casts, hair and scat samples with that weird unidentified primate DNA and thus avoid all the ribbing and career killing speculation they've had to deal with these many years.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Mountain gorillas were only a legend until their discovery in 1902.. I see no reason why another large animal could go undiscovered as well... Humans have not destroyed ALL of the wilderness yet... and it would appear this animal is fairly intelligent. At least, intelligent enough to keep away from humans...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm going to say hoax. It looks like the suit from that Bigfoot beef jerky campaign ad.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Is this is the show and correct production studio?
www.minnowfilms.co.uk...

Rick Dyer as others have said has been involved with hoaxes before. Just seems a bit unrealistic.
I think the whole story of him shooting it and such is also false, or its just some sort of promotion for the show.

I don't quite rule out a bigfoot or similar creature, but videos and imagery are far too open to such scepticism in that they don't quite show everything. Even footprints are even very questionable whatever the discoverer of them may say.
If someone has some time, go to a bigfoot hotspot, setup a hunting platform, and make camp up in a tree for a week or more. Better high up so you avoid bears.
There are lots of people investigating bigfoot, but it needs lots of time and some in-depth methods. And no one that will run away

top topics

<< 1   >>

join