It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIdeo closeup of a Squatch- San Antonio, Texas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Hoax? What do you think? Whole video seems to be about defending that it is real! Where's Bobo/Ranae/Matt when you need them?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm calling fake, you don't even get a very good look at the face because it's through a tiny, mesh hole and you only get to see it for a split second.

I was expecting a lot more from "the best clip of all time" as the video puts it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There is no such thing as Sasquatch. No video will ever show one. No one will ever shoot one. It's just a shadow in the human psyche. Unfortunately, people like to make hoaxes to fool people. They get off on it. Just like crop circles. No Squatch, no Nessy either. It would be cool if there was such a thing but that doesn't make it so. It a fairy tale to entertain the gullible.

V

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is stupid if it were real why would he not hold the camera right up to the tent window for a better and more clear picture like any normal person would do...

Secondly you see he has a hunting rifle in the video.. So how about stepping out of the tent with ur rifle and either taking great video from 5ft away that you are or shooting it and becoming world famous..

Third if they did exist do you think they would be standing 5ft away from peoples tents in broad daylight eating candybars.. if so we would have shot plenty by now..

For those reasons and many more this is fake.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

" What could it been Eating ? " Hmm... Looks like Beef Jerky to me .......

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

at 02:06 into the vid for anyone who can't watch.

Blurry but distinct.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
yep, fake if he didn't jamb the camera right up to the screen just for a second at least

yesssirrr

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
www.youtube.com...

Hoax? What do you think? Whole video seems to be about defending that it is real! Where's Bobo/Ranae/Matt when you need them?

Seen it before...I find it strange that he only filmed it for a second or two when I would have kept filming till by battery or memory card ran out!
If it is genuine, and I'm not saying that I definitely think it is, then there is a possibilty that its either a living specimin of Gigantopithecus Blacki, or perhaps a G.Blacki/Neanderthal crossbreed.
The face certainly looks more like a Nenderthal than a Gorilla but it seems much taller than any Neandethal as they only averaged about 5 foot 4 in height.
G, Blacki supposedly lived up to 100,000 years ago so they were certainly around for several thousands of years after modern humans had left Africa and they would have lived alongside us and the Neanderthals, so there is certainly a possibility that crossbreeding took place.

edit on 26-1-2013 by ProfessorAlfB because: a

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable
There is no such thing as Sasquatch. No video will ever show one. No one will ever shoot one. It's just a shadow in the human psyche. Unfortunately, people like to make hoaxes to fool people. They get off on it. Just like crop circles. No Squatch, no Nessy either. It would be cool if there was such a thing but that doesn't make it so. It a fairy tale to entertain the gullible.

V

Imagine how stupid you will feel if they prove it does exist! It pays to keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The commentary is dreadful.
Possibly some type of bigfoot, but probably a hermit homeless man.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Embedded for you. I think it looks real.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've seen this video before and also think it looks real. Although it could have been faked I find the campers reaction realistic. If you are confronted with something such as Bigfoot I'm sure it would be a surreal and most likely very scary experience. This guy didn't want it to see him peeking out at it. I can't say that I blame him.

As for Bigfoot being a fake imaginative creature out of pure fantasy....well so was the Panda Bear just a hundred years ago. A black and white bear that was vegetarian? Yeah, right. Next you'll be telling me Giant Squids exist.

edit on 26-1-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Honestly looks real me and I've always been a skeptic. And reason why camper didn't put the camera up to the window is that the camera would have focused on the screen and Bigfoot would have been blurry. Maybe that's not the reason but it would have happened. Honestly if you saw Bigfoot could you remain calm? Its easy for us all to say what we would have done differently, from our comfortable chairs behind our computer screen.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I watched all 12+ minutes, sorry, no bueno. They put significant effort into this but it just screams hoax.
I've been a bigfoot nut since 10 years old(39 now) and I want proof so badly, but this is not it.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
First I want to say that I've seen this video before and it does look pretty convincing.
Also, I would love just as much as the next guy to see a high quality video (proof).

I have to say though, I CAN'T STAND this idiot who does this series of videos.

He speaks so matter of factly about the details that it just pisses me off.
Half the crap he says you can CLEARLY see, you can't.

A candy bar?
His muscles clearly moving?
I see none of that.

Its more like a severe case of pareidolia. Not sure that's the right word for what I'm trying to say but oh well.

I've seen his other videos too and the way he talks about how the sasquatches are built and the way they move as if he knows one personally just makes me sick.

Don't get me wrong, I do like how he breaks it all down and what not, but these are not facts as much as they are just commonalities consistently found in similar videos, some of which I think are not even real, or not conclusive enough to be considered evidence..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If 'squatch' is another word for 'fake', then yes, this is definately a closeup of a squatch.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I love how people deny this creatures existence, when it took FOREVER to film a snow leopard in the wild...

However, this video has been posted before...link should be pretty simple to find for anyone interested.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Looks like something,don't know what,eating the bark off a tree.
What it is ,well that's still up for debate.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Chew on this: Bits of food stuck in the two-million-year-old teeth of a human ancestor suggest some of our forebears ate tree bark, a new study says. A first ever find for early human ancestors, the bark evidence hints at a woodsier, more chimplike lifestyle for the Australopithecus sediba species. Other so-called hominins alive at the time are thought to have dined mostly on savanna grasses.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
I love how people deny this creatures existence, when it took FOREVER to film a snow leopard in the wild...

Except the snow leopard was discovered in the late 1700's and since then has been poached close to extinction. Long before any video and pics, there were dead bodies, bones, fecal matter, etc that actually showed they exist. Not just a bunch of supposed footprints and blurry videos. You actually chose the complete opposite of bigfoot for your example, we actually have had physical proof of snow leopards for hundreds of years and all we get of bigfoot is blurry pics and alleged footprints from it with zero physical evidence.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Camera man was rick dyer the hoax king of sasquatch county, move along.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join