It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the spiritual conspiracy using technology for evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My belief based on what im dealing with in life, is that all this SSSS and Remote neural monitoring is being used to fight a war of thoughts and spirituality. And to deceive people into going along with the apathy surrounding it. It going to stopped when good people resist there feelings of apathy and laziness and petition and argue the government to stop this technology. I know it may seem like nothings happening in this arena, but it only seems that way, guard your thoughts and feelings, always doublecheck and resist being misled by your own minds ability to create excuses for not thinking properly about each thing you do. I have a feeling the people who funded and built this work for the dark side. Any good person wouldn't think of doing such things.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
My belief based on what im dealing with in life, is that all this SSSS and Remote neural monitoring is being used to fight a war of thoughts and spirituality. And to deceive people into going along with the apathy surrounding it. It going to stopped when good people resist there feelings of apathy and laziness and petition and argue the government to stop this technology. I know it may seem like nothings happening in this arena, but it only seems that way, guard your thoughts and feelings, always doublecheck and resist being misled by your own minds ability to create excuses for not thinking properly about each thing you do. I have a feeling the people who funded and built this work for the dark side. Any good person wouldn't think of doing such things.

Why waste money on all that when all they have to do is poison your water and food to make you compliant?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

guard your thoughts and feelings, always doublecheck and resist being misled by your own minds ability to create excuses for not thinking properly about each thing you do.

Hey now,

That's not the technique at all. Why, if a person were to do that, they would never get anything done, because they would be all caught up in thinking about it.

Imagine this: You are an expert bowler. You almost always bowl strikes. Now, what if every time you were about to bowl a strike someone stopped you and asked, "Hey, how do you do that? How exactly do you bowl those strikes?".

Why, then you would be thinking about bowling strikes, instead of bowling strikes. Which is your true nature.

As my dear friend and member TimeWalker would say...

"Be like water, my friend".

Bowl strikes.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
im not talking about living a normal life and just thinking freely as most people do, but im thinking they are using our minds secretly to do something. There are things about the brain the average person doesnt know, and they can make you think something without you even knowing you had the thought. Or even say things and you dont realize you said it.. Ive seen this first hand in several occasions.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ah kind of like using people on a subconscious level to alter reality in some way? Like that thing about having a stadium full of people concentrate on lighting a fire?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

This may seem a bit far out, but I have some knowledge about a device that's been used to "hipnotize" the human race so it doesn't wake to spiritual matters for the past 12,000 years, is that what you're talking about? If it is, as far as I know it's not a physical device, and it is indeed controlled by dark forces yes, but from the "other side". There was an attempt to deactivate the device by last december 21st, but it failed because for that to happen humankind would have to be willing to evolve, which apparently most people are not.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777

This may seem a bit far out, but I have some knowledge about a device that's been used to "hipnotize" the human race so it doesn't wake to spiritual matters for the past 12,000 years, is that what you're talking about? If it is, as far as I know it's not a physical device, and it is indeed controlled by dark forces yes, but from the "other side". There was an attempt to deactivate the device by last december 21st, but it failed because for that to happen humankind would have to be willing to evolve, which apparently most people are not.

Do tell me more on this device

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do you mean somewhat like how hackers use peoples computers to send countless span emails without the owner of that computer ever being aware their computers being used by the hacker ??

That's more of analogy than a direct example but is that what you're talking about,somehow using the potential of our minds without us ever being aware of it ??

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Really cool. I agree. I believe I have experienced or recognized some of the tech being used on myself and others around me.

I've heard morse code once but only when I was sitting in a certain spot in my den. Also ringing in the ears heard by everyone in the room. I agree with the apathy it's almost like the controllers of this technology are trying to make us give up. Thank you for posting.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Teeky because: letter

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

Why waste money on all that when all they have to do is poison your water and food to make you compliant?

I don't think it's the goal to poison us outright, because then we would become suspicious. I think they are literally feeding off our energy or using us to manifest a reality that is not our favor.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

I don't think it's the goal to poison us outright, because then we would become suspicious. I think they are literally feeding off our energy or using us to manifest a reality that is not our favor.

BINGO-thats it exactly.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You're making it sound like this is something new that came along with the development of modern technology. Nope... it's as old as the ego-self. It just changes form as culture changes. Sort of like the UFO phenomena. People tend to think it's new too. Nope.

The archetypes of the collective unconscious and the mechanisms of the ego-self manifest in psychophysical symbolic forms. The technology angle is just the latest form.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Interesting idea, and I think I know what you mean, but would you mind a few details? Examples?

I would guess this is about mind control, and people being made to do things they would not normally do? If that's what you mean, a combination of methods could be used. There are fores that don't need technology, but could still use it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

im not talking about living a normal life and just thinking freely as most people do, but im thinking they are using our minds secretly to do something. There are things about the brain the average person doesnt know, and they can make you think something without you even knowing you had the thought. Or even say things and you dont realize you said it.. Ive seen this first hand in several occasions.

I didn´t really want to get into this, but I just have to ask.

Could you name some specific examples of what they make our brains do? All you described so far is very vague.

Do they make us buy more? Do they make us vote for obama? Do they do it in the USA only? Do the do it to all age groups?

Just a tiny bit of hard info would help a lot with all this.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777

So humans have not been spiritual? Have I been living on another planet than you? Are there not millions of new age people who will believe and buy anything that has to do with spiritualism?

I mean what do you want? More churches? More religious people? What is so wrong about what we have?

Are you not free to choose your spiritual way? Who is telling you what to think?

I don´t get you people. Always fighting ghosts, while we are already free to think and act as we please.

new topics

top topics

join