It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm feeling a bit sad....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by sparky31
feel your pain,the anniversary if my dads death is upon me on feb 7th and it,ll be 12 years......point is i still cry at certain things in every day life that reminds me of him......it never goes away but have your cry then your smile when you think of the good times.

Sparky...you will certainly be in my thoughts come feb. 7th.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
thanx for your thoughts.......keep your chin up and hope as time goes by it doesn,t hurt as much for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I know exactly what you mean.

It's a hard thing to forget.

Thanks Jigger.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Hi Majestic... It's understandable that today you feel sad. try to hold on to the good memories as they are the ones that will get you through. Always remember sadness is a temporary, but love is forever.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

feel your pain,the anniversary if my dads death is upon me on feb 7th and it,ll be 12 years......point is i still cry at certain things in every day life that reminds me of him......it never goes away but have your cry then your smile when you think of the good times.

Sparky...you will certainly be in my thoughts come feb. 7th.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
thanx for your thoughts.......keep your chin up and hope as time goes by it doesn,t hurt as much for you.

It continuously gets easier....never less painful. It is what it is though, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It's perectly normal to feel as you do. Come May it will make 6 years since I lost my Dad. My Mother will be 90 in September and I know our time together is limited. It is very sad and very challenging losing a loved one. My heart goes out to you at this trying time.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Grief-Is something one never really gets over...it is something one works through. Loved ones never really leave us...they are always with us in spirit. There will be days when something will occur that reminds you of that loved one. Perhaps they liked butterflies or birds and one will come close to you for a visit. Perhaps they had a favorite song and while you are thinking of them, the song will play on the radio. Those kinds of things are little messages from your loved one...to let you know that they are "okay". Be on the alert and you will start to notice them. The loved one never leaves...they are always in our heart and in our memory.

Blessings to you and hugs. ^j^
edit on 27-1-2013 by shrevegal because: added a thought to finish sentence.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My dad and mom passed away over 5 years ago now. I still miss them very much. So I am also very Sad. I hope you still have living relatives left. I however do not and it gets very lonely, this saddens me the most. Not having any friends where I live now. Being jobless and broke doesn't help either. Yea sad times indeed.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you Night Star....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Thanks....perhaps you are right.

wish i knew for sure

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
My dad and mom passed away over 5 years ago now. I still miss them very much. So I am also very Sad. I hope you still have living relatives left. I however do not and it gets very lonely, this saddens me the most. Not having any friends where I live now. Being jobless and broke doesn't help either. Yea sad times indeed.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.....

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Telling about it helps, most definitely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join