posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:58 PM
reply to post by Elq10000
My experiences with this kind of stuff.
Ive used the glass version of an Ouija Board many times when I was younger. For those not familiar with it, you just take a big paper (like an A3 or
A3+) and copy the (boards) letters on it and use a regular glass turned upside down as the tool.
It actually works very well. But like the Ouija Board it is very receptive to your own thoughts and wishes. Even if you don't actively steer it
yourself, your thoughts, wishes and opinions will affect the answers you get. You will have to keep your mind completely blank when it moves. You must
not hope to get a certain answer to a question, that will result in.. yeah you get the point. Works with 2 ppl but a few more is generally better.
Though the risk for the participants thoughts to affect the outcome also increases dramatically. So its a balance act.
Sometimes the glass kind of circles around almost like it's waiting for something. It is at that point you loose connection for a while and your own
mind controls it instead. Just chill and wait it out.
* Light a candle before you start.
* Say a prayer if you believe or find it appropriate.
* If you believe in guardian spirits or followers, ask for one to come.
* Else, ask if someone kind and honest want to come forward and answer some questions.
* Asking about your own life rather that about aliens and paranormal stuff generally give you better answers. Some spirits dont know if there are
bases on mars, nor do they care. They are not here to satisfy your wish for knowledge about such matters.
* Don't continue if you get bad answers like youre going to die or something like that. Dont be afraid eiher. Its just someone messing with you.
* Don't expect magic. If you make real contact with someone good, they often act like advisors that dont want to interfear too much and you generally
get answers that will make you feel good rather that revealing the future to much. Not always but very often.