It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Discovery channel show "what they dont want you to know" uses sub messages

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by NaturalHealer

That... or.....

RFEL.com is a main arm of the secret government, linked directly to upper level members of the various Secret Societies.

I'm heading to fantasyland for this next bit of speculation;

Maybe it is a hidden message that the private sector was not meant to see, but the elite could find it and interpret the various symbolism to understand an encrypted message. They were probably supposed to edit that out, but it slipped through the cracks.

Now we just need to keep an eye on the video and see if it is edited out in a few days, or if the video segment is completely removed...

It it is edited out or the entire video is deleted, then we should probably pay a little more attention to it.

go to 4:00 all your questions will be answered. Its just some stock footage of a guy reading off a sheet of paper into a mic. just before that is the sub 1 flash

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
no offance, anyone could of caught that. your notting special in those regards.

and the fact is you put down people that actually see things, so why would anyone care about what you have to say or see.

that being said i dont think you even deserve 1 4th these stars
edit on 27-1-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

This is from your own thread that YOU posted about there being 2 suns and niburu is real because COD: MW2 supposedly has it in the game ( which it didnt because I checked)

Call of Duty, and the Second Sun.. yeah i know...,

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
and again, for all those people that think this statement or video is "Proof"

find someone who can swing a sludge hammer really hard, and you know..... correct yourself because i've never stated that so it really doesn't help when you come into this forum screaming

FAKE FAKE
its just a video game bla bla bla......
dude everything on this site has a 90percent chance of being FAKE. its a CONSPIRACY SITE
GROW UP

when you guys come in and bash forums based on interasting information it can only seem like your jealous of what they found and you didn't, you're trying to stop other people from listening, or i dont know what its, but its embaressing to on your part, i dont feel at all embaressed when you come in here, read my forum, and then bash a consipiracy just like every other thread on this site, it makes me think you're stupid, this site is open for any discussion conspiracy grow up, could you not beat games as a kid? lol it just makes me laugh seeing people bash.

almost makes me want to write down their names, and bash any forum they ever make

this is the last time I will be addressing you on this thread, I just wanted to show you that you are capable of doing the very thing you accuse other people of doing. Just saying...its ok we have all done it.

I sense much anger in you.
edit on 27-1-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Interesting. What's really much more prevalent are abstract subliminals, things that are difficult to consciously notice but your brain picks up on. Squiggly words or images in things like smoke, grass, clouds etc. It's been going on since the 50's. It works and is explained away as unintentional or coincidental. Phallic symbols, the words sex, death images all provoke involuntary emotions. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Interesting. What's really much more prevalent are abstract subliminals, things that are difficult to consciously notice but your brain picks up on. Squiggly words or images in things like smoke, grass, clouds etc. It's been going on since the 50's. It works and is explained away as unintentional or coincidental. Phallic symbols, the words sex, death images all provoke involuntary emotions. Interesting stuff.

Man your DP is freaky.

Yeah what really got me interested in most of this stuff was the naked women in the Disneys rescuers, have you seen that one? I never really verified if that was in the movie but it always intrigued me as to why the animators would put it in there.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I really don't get it. Well, I do get it, but it means nothing to me personally. Yes, you've pointed out split-second symbols there, but they as any representations mean diddly sh** to me. How is this supposed to be effective mind control if the "subliminal imagery" is essentially worthless imagery to people? If anything, it's only geared towards people who are more susceptible to actually believing a symbol holds any tangible power at all (lmfao, come on, picture woo, really?) People claim a dragon is a symbol of power, or a symbol of evil. I see a made-up creature that doesn't exist. People claim an eagle equals power. I see a big bird. People claim a pyramid with an eyeball equals something sinister, all encompassing power & control, et al. I see a geometric shape and a body part. My interpretations of symbols and symbolic imagery are rather blunt. Other folks happen to believe or see grand associations with these things, though. Some are easier to come to believe something like that than others are.

Basically, what I saying is that logically, I'm not the target audience by default because I don't buy the symbolism bunk in the first place. I see the depicted objects for what they are, and have a REALLY hard time believing the associations are anything beyond superstitious idolatry or myth. Those who do buy into it, and most importantly, the impressionable believers (kind of goes without saying with symbolic imagery, though) well, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you believe it, they can slyly sell you some altered associations.

edit on 1/28/2013 by Nyiah because: Typo

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Actually most people dont see it unless they know what they are looking for. And how exactly are you going to flash something faster when it is only shown for a single frame?? You cant really flash anything faster unless you up the frame rate.

I'm fairly certain the image was shown far longer than one frame. Typical video footage usually has between 25 and 30 frames per second. You can't use a video player to flick through the frames, they usually don't offer that ability. You might be able to switch through 1 second intervals, but that one second interval really has around 30 frames. It would be virtually impossible to see an image in just one of those frames regardless of how good your eye sight was. In order to view each and every frame properly you typically need to use special software to decompile the footage into separate images of each frame.

agreed, and as others have already speculated in this thread the image was meant to be noticed.

A "real" subliminal message will be one frame, maybe two. Way too fast for your concious to realize it saw something, but there long enough only for the sub-concious to pick up on.

You would never notice a real 1 or 2 frame subliminal, you wouldn't even see the screen flicker.

The one in the original post is probably a good 6-10 frames. It's blatant and was meant to be seen.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Having experience with various methods of subliminal messages, I can sincerely say these are harmless. Relax.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by adfw43tg
Having experience with various methods of subliminal messages, I can sincerely say these are harmless. Relax.

care to share those experiences so we all may benefit from your expertise?

edit on 28-1-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Why does this seem to surprise people? Why does people act so shocked when this is in front of them every single day. I believe it is time to WAKE UP and smell the coffee.

It's time to stand for your rights and freedom, not sit back and let everyone else continue to take away our rights as people, as humans.

But thank you for your post op.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Great, you've found a picture of a pyramid, and some creature in a show on an educational channel.

Setting aside the fact that your title makes absolutely no sense, and setting aside the fact that these so-called "messages" are what they say you are....now you just have to prove that these "messages" have meaning to someone who hasn't assigned them meaning.

Then, and only then, you'll have proof.

Symbols don't mean anything unless we assign them meaning.
And if, like you seem to be implying, some person has inserted them in there for nefarious means, then you're making a big deal about a cheerleader. It draws parallels to those who believe the "illuminati" owns artists in the music business. They can use all the symbols they want, but in the end, the artists themselves are just cheerleaders....because the symbols have no effect to the so-called uninitiated.....and that's only after we assume a lot.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyCarrier

Great, you've found a picture of a pyramid, and some creature in a show on an educational channel.

Setting aside the fact that your title makes absolutely no sense, and setting aside the fact that these so-called "messages" are what they say you are....now you just have to prove that these "messages" have meaning to someone who hasn't assigned them meaning.

Then, and only then, you'll have proof.

Symbols don't mean anything unless we assign them meaning.
And if, like you seem to be implying, some person has inserted them in there for nefarious means, then you're making a big deal about a cheerleader. It draws parallels to those who believe the "illuminati" owns artists in the music business. They can use all the symbols they want, but in the end, the artists themselves are just cheerleaders....because the symbols have no effect to the so-called uninitiated.....and that's only after we assume a lot.

Im sorry i didn't understand a word of that. Could you maybe incorporate your post in some form of subliminal method of communication?

So you think it's normal what they did? Lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The RFE/RL was primarily funded by former CIA director Allen Dulles and Goldman Sachs honcho and CFR member Frank Altshul. (Altshul's maternal great-grandfather, Mayer Lehman, was a founding partner of Lehman Brothers.) It was created as a government propaganda vehicle. They had known offices in Munich and New York.

RFEL is able to put anything you can imagine into any digitally transmitted data, including wireless and radio. Thus, the superimposition of the now-ancient government propaganda images over the RFE/RL visible mic logo, intentionally permitted to be seen via extended flicker, still appears, at least to me, to be a darkly humorous announcement; "We were, we are, and we are ready to go live today."

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It's a good find by the op, but nothing uncommon really. This type of symbolism is seen in so many things from corporate logos to the Simpsons. It's not so much subliminal messaging - I associate that with sneaky advertising - for me this is more like those in the club leaving their mark where they can. Even if it does register in the subconscious I fail to see what effect it can have.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
what freaked me out before about a year ago was pausing my DVR on TV and seeing what looked like beings or something looking back at me in the background snow! NOT EVEN KIDDING!! It was the weirdest thing I had ever seen. They were like just standing there in a group looking back at me, like waiting to see what I was going to do next!! I even showed my wife and my oldest son, they could see it too!!!! I showed a lot of people over the next few weeks and eventually changed cable services because my family got to weirded out by it!!
Has this happened to anyone else on ATS before???

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Being an artist and fan of Picasso....

I see a body laying on the " breast " inspired pyramid. You clearly see the legs and buttocks on the right side of image

There's a interpretation of a penis and nut-sack entering some crevice below the eye. They try to pass this off as a nose.

A few other vagina, phallic symbol looking anomalies
edit on 28-1-2013 by Better Mouse Trap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I read 321equinox's comment on the first page:

It appears that the shape of the green flash in the second shot, mimics the shape of the lighter areas in the background of the first pic.

And that got me thinking, what if I overlaid both of the images together in photoshop? Well, nothing, just emphasized the lines in the image making it even less recognizable as anything. But then I remembered watching something awhile ago about the way different colors interact with your eyes/mind.

I took the GREEN in the OP's second image and color replaced that to white and the GREY and color replaced that to black. Then, blending the modified second image and the OP's first image together got this:

I'm not much of a psychology buff, but perhaps that's supposed to equate the All Seeing Eye to the American Bald Eagle (or U.S., or U.S. Government, or...)? It also seems like the weird lines on the OP's first image give definition to the eagle.

Alternatively, I need more coffee and shouldn't be posting this early.

I've long been a lurker on ATS, but I just signed up for an account so I could post this picture. Perhaps I'll get sucked into commenting on other posts as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

That was my first thought when I saw the screenshot - it's more than just the pyramid and eye, seems to be all sorts of sexual imagery in there.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Haven't you ever seen the movie Fight Club? The whole beginning of the movie is subliminal flashes and hidden meanings that foreshadow what's going to happen later, and that's one of the coolest parts of the movie.

The people that make "the stuff they don't want you to know" are conspiracy buffs, that are no doubt familiar with subliminal messages. It adds to the fun and flavor of the show. They use it in jest, and probably expect the people watching to be observant enough to catch them.. since you know.. it is a conspiracy show and all..

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap

Being an artist and fan of Picasso....

I see a body laying on the " breast " inspired pyramid. You clearly see the legs and buttocks on the right side of image

There's a interpretation of a penis and nut-sack entering some crevice below the eye. They try to pass this off as a nose.

A few other vagina, phallic symbol looking anomalies
edit on 28-1-2013 by Better Mouse Trap because: (no reason given)

Everyone keeps saying the "nose" is testicles... To me it's obviously a clitoris. And it also seems that the tip of the pyramid is actually *something* enterring an orifice of somesort. I do find it fascinating how overtly sexual this image is, but there's so little to point to specifically. Brilliant really, like a Georgia O'Keefe painting.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join