It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush really screwed up this time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes, it's true.
George Bush screwed up.
He lost track of over 300 tons of Explosives!

No?
ok,

Would you believe 100 tons?
Would you believe 3 tons?
How about 10 bottle rockets, and a really angry Goat?

GET SMART, VOTE BUSH!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I object to any connection between the Bush administration and the forces of Control.

George W Bush is totally ineffectual in the completion of any task of national security. The Chief and Agent 86 would have inevitably averted the forces of KAOS.

Casting the Bush administration in that role instead, you see them recruiting more and more KAOS agents, permanently miscommunicating under the Cone Of Silence, sending thousands of Agent 13s into Iraq, and using the line "Don't tell me that the press got leaked information about that"... "I asked you not to tell me that".

Political satire is not what it used to be, because the Bush administration is tragic and not funny.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Why is this thread in mudpit. If you are looking to have a conversation I suggest you start a discussion, rather than campaign and try to live through someone else.

The pic was funny though, as were the comments. I suggest posting this in chit chat or jokes forum in bts.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Websurfer,

Wasn't sure where to post it. I thought this was correct, due to the controversy surrounding, this topic..But if it needs to be moved..So be it!
Not sure what you meant by living through someone else though?

[edit on 28-10-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
Why is this thread in mudpit. If you are looking to have a conversation I suggest you start a discussion, rather than campaign and try to live through someone else.

The pic was funny though, as were the comments. I suggest posting this in chit chat or jokes forum in bts.

Wanted to see the reaction first. BTW, check out the first lady.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Cute!

This was funny!

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
By no means am I defending Bush, but since when is the president directly responsible for what happens or doesn't happen 5000 miles away from him. Indirectly, he may be partially responsible in that he should have no less than 50k more troops there to do the job effectively. That's all.

Since 340 tons of military grade explosives is less than one percent of the total documented ordinance of similar type, I fail to see how this is an issue, much less an election issue. The only reason is the hype that the media has put on it.

For all we know, these explosives have been in the hands of the insurgents since before the invasion, and they have been used against us since. The bigger issue is why can't we find the explosives that are being used, not explosives that should still be sitting in a bunker.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
VOTE BUSH, HE'S STRONG ON TERROR!

What? He can't find Osama?

What's that? He can't find al-Zarqawi?

What? Has he brought any of those in the beheading videos to justice?

What? He doesn't even know who the hell sent all the anthrax in the mail a couple years ago?

You all should thank Bush for turning Iraq into a terrorist playground, where you can cut off heads, and steal explosives and car bomb everyone to death! If we can't stop it over there, how would we be able to stop it over here? Consider yourselves lucky!

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!1!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by websurfer

Wanted to see the reaction first.

See, the spirit of the Pit lives on.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So, the questions remains.

When were the explosives there?
Where did they go, and when?
Why is no one really challenging Kerry, and his insistance that
it's GWB's fault? I know that it is political rehtoric, but Kerry is essentially LYING
about this.

Kerry is lying about the existance of weapons, and is playing upon the fears of average Americans, to gain support..
If this sounds familiar, it''s what they claim Bush did regarding WMD's

So, where are the WMT's? (weapons of Mass terrorism)..

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Why is no one really challenging Kerry, and his insistance that
it's GWB's fault? I know that it is political rehtoric, but Kerry is essentially LYING about this.

I challenge Kerry. I've only heard what he has said latley. He's going to far with it because he doesn't know enough to lay blame directly on Bush. Even if he did, you still could only blame it on Bush indirectly for his lack of vision overall with regard to the occupation.

Still, Kerry isn't LYING any more than Bush is. They're both diseased politicians.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Delta,

Sure, people on places like Bulletin boards and blogs etc...They are challening Kerry's attitude on this.
But Mainstream Media, is giving him a free ride..That sucks!

I believe during the next election, each participant should be connected to a polygraph..With the meter readings superimposed on viewers screens..
Would that help?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Delta,

Sure, people on places like Bulletin boards and blogs etc...They are challening Kerry's attitude on this.
But Mainstream Media, is giving him a free ride..That sucks!

I believe during the next election, each participant should be connected to a polygraph..With the meter readings superimposed on viewers screens..
Would that help?

Why don't we just pull our proverbial heads out of our proverbial asses and nominate honest people for the presidency? Then we wouldn't have this problem.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
How about Mullah Muhammed Omar?

You know, that one-eyed, eight-foot, leader of the Taliban?

Leader of the regime that WAS supporting terror?

Bush is tough on terror! Surely he was brought to justice, right?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by W_HAMILTON
VOTE BUSH, HE'S STRONG ON TERROR!

What? He can't find Osama?
I think he can't be found because he's dead

What's that? He can't find al-Zarqawi?
He's being protected ,due to his close association of the ex BA'ATHISTS

What? Has he brought any of those in the beheading videos to justice?
They wore masks, some may have already met justice, in the form of a bullet, we may never know

What? He doesn't even know who the hell sent all the anthrax in the mail a couple years ago?
Nope, And I truly don't know why, or why not

You all should thank Bush for turning Iraq into a terrorist playground, where you can cut off heads, and steal explosives and car bomb everyone to death! If we can't stop it over there, how would we be able to stop it over here? Consider yourselves lucky!

It's not happening here, because it IS happening there!! Better there, than here

[edit on 29-10-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So a quick run down...

Osama, leader of the terrorist group that attacked us on 9/11? He's free.

Al-Zarqawi, leader of the terrorist group that is wreaking havoc in Iraq daily? He's free.

Mullah Muhammed Omar, leader of the Taliban, a regime that DID support terrorism, and DID support the group that attacked us on 9/11? He's free.

And the person/people that sent the anthrax? Well hell, maybe their behind bars, we don't have a clue since WE DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL DID IT.

Bush is strong on terror. Clearly.

Get over it. We're catching lackies. Lackies that can (and are) being easily replaced, because with our actions, it's not hard to get sympathetic arabs to fight these terorristic causes. Outside of a few leaders higher up on the ladder, we have failed at capturing some of the most dangerous terrorists out there -- terrorists that in some cases are committing attacks daily.

new topics

top topics

join