It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Sounds heard Australia 26th Jan, 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So last night i had this urge bugging me to go sit out side and watch the stars. This persisted, so thinking there was something to it, i gave in. After about 10 minutes i began hearing what i thought was thunder. Only, there was not a clouds in sight and it was a relatively calm day. I began paying closer attention and noticed it sounded more like a the sky was taring apart or a part of the earth was getting train bombed not to far away. This persisted for about 10-20 minutes around 11pm.

The thing i found odd, and this is why i am not writing it off as a normal occurrence is.
I am a natural Empath, half way through hearing these sounds i really began to feel what i would call distress or sadness all around me. I actually felt that the earth was somewhat sick, or sad and it was moaning.

Very odd to say the least.

Another thing you might find interesting.

A minute or 2 after the sounds stopped i saw a UFO fly down to get my attention, its like it swayed around to say we are here and then it just disappeared.

I'm sorry i do not have any footage, i tried to record the sounds on my phone but the damn memory was full then its started freezing, so i gave up as i didn't want to miss anything. So your just gonna have to take my word on it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
An unusually loud noise woke me this morning that sounds familiar to what you described. It sounded like some sort of mother ship was passing over my house. The sound acted like it would if a plane was flying over, but this was much louder, i think it may have shook the house a bit. Time was about 9 AM here in Texas.
edit on 1-26-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If you can get an exact time and general location, you can check to see if it was the RAAF (they are always very active on Australia day doing fly-overs for the crowds).

Just go to flightradar24.com and set the time to when you heard the sound.

I guessing that what you heard and saw was a RAAF jet as the sound you describe is exactly how I would have described a fighter jet.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Location and Time would of been relevant here.

I never heard any noises as you describe. I was out the bush most of the night.

new topics

top topics

join