It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World too vulnerable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
These days ,as you might have noticed, everything is done with computers and we humans have placed computers in charge of our lives but what if a group of hackers or anyone put an extremly advanced virus into a widely used site like Yahoo anyway people would be logging on unaware that a virus was being placed on their computer and it would spread and spread until bingo! it activates and puts all these computers out of action then they would repeat until thousands of computers were disabled and this would include government computers the human race would be in chaos. Anyway what Im trying to say is that we have entrusted our lives with a machine that can be easily cracked. What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I see this as a pointless thread and your just trying to gain points. You can get a free e-mail at www.sportztawk.com by just registering. No reason to spam the boards with a pointless topic.

I suggest making it more specific. There are books written about this and countless other topics about hacking in the news discussed on ats/bts.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
I see this as a pointless thread and your just trying to gain points. You can get a free e-mail at www.sportztawk.com by just registering. No reason to spam the boards with a pointless topic.

I suggest making it more specific. There are books written about this and countless other topics about hacking in the news discussed on ats/bts.

hehe beat me to it

If you could provided any type of virus that could use Yahoo to infect all the computers in the world including governments then it would have been done a looooonnng time ago when security was not as good as nowadays, there is world-wide infection going on at the moment, its called spyware and its a bitch!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I see, well its back to square one for me. There has got to be another way to get points(joking). Anyway whats all this about spyware what the hell is it? I never got it before. Thanks for your critisisim guys I always get a kick out of it. FYI I already have an email address that works fine. If I was trying to get points it would be for RATS which I already have so I dont have any reason to try and get points.

[edit on 28/10/04 by Atomix]

[Edited on 29/10/04 by Atomix]

[Edited on 29/10/04 by Atomix]

new topics

top topics

join