It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the tyrant!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Thanks for your input Pedro, but what is happening here is enlightenment, and information exchange, this is the civil way to reverse course, it very well may be to little, too late, but a try none the less. Americans do not all feel we are a lost cause, and shining light on the truth must begin somewhere, I personally do not give a rat's reverse what others think about this country or it's issues, I have discussed politics on several continents with various nationalist and informed them of the same. Our Democrats are pushing the pedal as hard as they can to redefine this country, and we are trying to awaken the masses, you, go back to sleep and dream of the great satan called America.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
reply to post by Pedro4077

thanks "captain" i had not noticed.

No worries "princess" I'm here to help

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Why is nothing being said about the Billions and Trillions of taxpayer dollars we have spent to pad the pockets of Republican cronies in the military-industrial complex and the intelligence community?

democrats have been whining about this for the last 12 years not stop. and rightly so.
all the while they are padding their own pockets and that of their cronies.

so drop the hypocrisy, everyone knows most politicians are crooks.

especially the tyrants, i mean democrats.

Quite true....but I admit both sides are to blame.

Who's the one trying to place blame on one side or the other?

Who's the hypocrite?

seems you are:

But considering the source of the article and the particular people they were trying to reach, why are they only looking at the Democrats and Obama? Why is nothing being said about the Billions and Trillions of taxpayer dollars we have spent to pad the pockets of Republican cronies in the military-industrial complex and the intelligence community? While true on the surface, they are hoping you point fingers at the Dems and forget to look at the Right as well. Misdirection........

and i, the non partisan one.

though i do agree it has clearly been going on since 1974 in all administrations.

we could go on and on all night as to which side is to blame. but in this case i think it's fair to say the blame is on,(from the OP)

In 1974, a Democrat-dominated Congress in the throes of Watergate passed the Congressional Budget Act of 1974.

edit on 26-1-2013 by bjax9er because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well you lot voted him in, so you have only yourselves to blame, as we have with our idiot prime minister and his cronies....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

Haha, you still believe in democrats and republicans!
I bet you believe in santa, jesus, and the easter bunny too.
There is only one party, the greed party.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by bjax9er

your so smart

republicans don't want to take our guns.
republicans don't want to force us to purchase something we don't want to purchase.
republicans don't want to tax us into poverty.
republicans don't use marxist class warfare propaganda.
republicans don't want to murder 80 million unborn children.
republicans are not race pimps.

so genius, tell me how there is only one party.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
Well you lot voted him in, so you have only yourselves to blame, as we have with our idiot prime minister and his cronies....

That's if you believe that we actually have control over who gets elected.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

That's if you believe that we actually have control over who gets elected.

Very true words there, I agree with you on that one.....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Let's back up here a bit buddy and clarify. Only HALF the country voted for him, and even that is probably due to Soros controlled voting machines from Spain, and a few other shady voting strategies. I do not believe there are really that many dummies and traitors in the US who are clueless enough to vote this Marxist revolutionary in a second time, but yes some are clueless and some are truly stooges who want Marxist revolution and think they deserve someone else's paycheck for some reason.
The rest of us said "h*^% NO" but the stupid ones and the Communists seem to have won out. Who knows what they will do to keep their guy in power.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by bjax9er

your so smart

republicans don't want to force us to purchase something we don't want to purchase.

Lemme fix it for ya...

republicans don't want to take our guns. yet
republicans don't want to force us to purchase something we don't want to purchase. yet
republicans don't want to tax us into poverty. yet
republicans don't use marxist class warfare propaganda. yet
republicans don't want to murder 80 million unborn children. yet
republicans are not race pimps yet

There we go, fixed!!
Whether you are a republicrat or a demican they want only one thing, POWER.
They just go after different angles to appear as 2 different parties.
The end result is always the same, nothing gets done for the people and alot of cash switches hands.
I wouldn't call myself genius though, just one who can smell the bullspit in front of me is all!

What do they call it when someone in a discussion starts slinging names???

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

In 2008, President Obama received almost 53% of the popular vote and 365 electoral votes. His total of 69,456,897 votes was the most ever received by a U.S. presidential candidate. In 2012, his vote total was down from 2008, but he still won with a solid margin. He received 65,367,939 popular votes, and 332 electoral votes.

United states population

You mean to tell me that we cannot vote these a$$hats out of office with a little effort?

VOTI has always been my motto they all need to go, anyone that is part of the establishment or has been a career politician.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Let's back up here a bit buddy and clarify. Only HALF the country voted for him, and even that is probably due to Soros controlled voting machines from Spain, and a few other shady voting strategies. I do not believe there are really that many dummies and traitors in the US who are clueless enough to vote this Marxist revolutionary in a second time, but yes some are clueless and some are truly stooges who want Marxist revolution and think they deserve someone else's paycheck for some reason.
The rest of us said "h*^% NO" but the stupid ones and the Communists seem to have won out. Who knows what they will do to keep their guy in power.

Possibly the same kind of voting here. Politicians haven't a clue how the other half live in the real world.
Our country is heading for another recession yet I heard today they are giving away millions in aid to other countries yet again, then going to spend billions, yes billions on a high speed rail link that will only save an hour or so on the journey and that is just for the English! And yes, I'm Scots and proud of it.
It makes you sick how they can spend this on crap as your president has done for years as well as our government too.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The problem is nobody of sound mind is going to take anything a person who calls Obama a tyrant says seriously. It either means that person does not even know what the word means or that the person is pushing an agenda.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
anyone linked up with this page.site.... It's about the 'real'... religiously derived dream prophecys about BHO being the AC

obamaprophecy.blog.com...

...I was immediately standing in front of the desk in the Oval Office. Standing in the Oval office I was in front of the president. A voice came forth and said, “Weep and howl for the misery that shall come shortly….”

There on the floor of the Oval office was the eagle I saw him shoot back in Dec. He walks from behind that desk with the same smirk I saw on his face and puts his foot on the neck of the eagle. At this point he picks it up by its head and twisted it three times until his head came off from the body.

At that point that voice said, “The spirit of Rehoboam.”

The president of the United States was dressed in total black; Black suit, tie, shirt, shoes, pants, total black. As I was standing in front of him looking directly at him, all of a sudden his chest cavity began to open and his heart was exposed. As I was looking at his heart, thick black, dark mist was swirling around his heart.

At this point he picked up a gavel in his hand which was part wood and part stone. Handle was wood; head of the gavel was stone. He hits a document on the desk and when he did an earthquake hit Washington .

that is just a little bit of the visions since 2010- 2013

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
The problem is nobody of sound mind is going to take anything a person who calls Obama a tyrant says seriously. It either means that person does not even know what the word means or that the person is pushing an agenda.

LOL.

what no comment on the topic at hand?
i guess that sound mind failed math class, huh?

yes my agenda is to expose democrats as the tyrants they are, all of them.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by bjax9er

your so smart

Lemme fix it for ya...

republicans don't want to take our guns. yet
republicans don't want to force us to purchase something we don't want to purchase. yet
republicans don't want to tax us into poverty. yet
republicans don't use marxist class warfare propaganda. yet
republicans don't want to murder 80 million unborn children. yet
republicans are not race pimps yet

There we go, fixed!!
Whether you are a republicrat or a demican they want only one thing, POWER.
They just go after different angles to appear as 2 different parties.
The end result is always the same, nothing gets done for the people and alot of cash switches hands.
I wouldn't call myself genius though, just one who can smell the bullspit in front of me is all!

What do they call it when someone in a discussion starts slinging names???

you might want to get that sniffer fixed while your at it.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Y'all realize that money is meaningless?
We are so much in debt that we'll probably never pay it off with currency.
We'll pay it off with access to our markets (for lenders), favors & access to various things that most ATSers (including me) don't get to hear about.

Thus, who really cares about the currency?
The answer: That's all just theoretically great, but WE should.
The truth of the matter is that while currency TRULY does not matter on a governmental / mostly-global level, it will matter to us; the people.
We will be taxed & forced to keep spending even though our contributions mean nothing. We will continue focusing on the money, but it really does not matter to anyone. It's all false.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join