It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars III : Revenge of the Sith

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I've just found some nice little spoilers for the next Star Wars film ...

Sith Council

It definitely looks good - It's supposed to be second only to Empire Strikes Back.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
About 7 months until it hits theathers and the trailer debuts in theaters November 3th.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
looks good

Casting for the Film

apparntly this is a evil character called 'General Grievous'..... funny name

[Edited on 29-10-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I used a search and i found out it is a very bloody movie.(Anikin gets diced).

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I hope it explains why Obi-Wan and Yoda disappeared and became ghosts, while Darth Vader and Qui-Gon had to be cremated. They were all Jedi after all.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It is supposedly a type of Force Power, but I read that will be revealed.

There are some rumors that the movie could get slapped with a PG-13.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sidious is supposed to 'rename' Anakin to Darth Vader and explain exactly what the title 'Darth' means. I hope its a better meaning than the original explanation of DARk siTH.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I hope they'll explain the importance of taking Naboo...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Here is a link to the supposed plot script for Ep. 3. Jedi, I think you posted this here somewhere before, too. www.supershadow.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, this little snippet has ruined my day.

Jar-Jar Binks doesn't get a lightsabre stuffed up his ...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Some more links here I Coverd way back also some on page 5 on the movies section. well they did work but seems wanadoo who used to be freeserve has taken it down sorry lol
StarWars

[Edited on 30/10/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have been avoiding all contact with anything about Star Wars due to my lack of satisfaction of the first 2 pieces of crap. I had hoped III would kick butt, and now it seems that it will...Still hope, there is, humm?

1.)Empire Strikes Back
2.)A New Hope
3.)Jedi
4.)Attack of the Clones
5.)Phantom

Of course I prefer the original un-digified versions as well, so don't hold my opinion to high.
"We're wanted men, I have the death sentence in 12 systems."

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ravenna
I hope it explains why Obi-Wan and Yoda disappeared and became ghosts, while Darth Vader and Qui-Gon had to be cremated. They were all Jedi after all.
Although I'm not sure why the bodies had to be cremated, watch the end of "Return of the Jedi", you will see on Endor there are the ghosts of Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Anakin. So we know that at least Anakin becomes a ghost in the end. I heard from a friend that the novel that goes along with all movies has already been released. Supposedly Anakin has some kind of fight scene in a volcano or something.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ravenna

There are some theories Here.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
how cool would it be if the movie ended with Dath Vader comming up with that seat thingy like in the trailer???

it would make sense because of the original three movies already occuring...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think that Anakin should turn to the dark-side pretty early on in the movie due to the fact that he slaughtered the sand people (in the second) and also Yoda sensed his anger and we all know that fear leads to anger and anger leads to the dark-side. The fear being in episode one when he left his moms, either way that Anakin is a BAAAAD COOKIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Apparently he becomes a Sith reasonably early - We get to see Darth Vader before his black armour trademark.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I heard that the first 20 minutes or so are the final battle of the Clone Wars. Reading, I also heard that Mace Windu has one helluva death fight. And he gets the armor later, I know he will get his black armor after his fight with Obi-Wan so most of Anakin's "Sithness" will be flesh and bone.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I wanted to see Boba Fett get his revenge on Mace Windu. Mace is cool and all but the Fetts are even better. Play the game Star Wars Bounty Hunter. It revels a lot of stuff about why Jango Fett became the basis for the Clone Army. As a side note it tells what happens to Gardulla the Hutt.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Weren't the Sith some kind of demons that posessed some of the Jedi thousands of years before the Clone Wars ? I seem to remember reading a graphic novel about something like that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join