It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. I was made to understand that I can only help me...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I must admit that I already knew this, but I find myself wanting to help others find the answers that took me years to grasp. But, in truth, that was just my Ego talking. I knew long ago that we each must find our way through this labyrinth we call life alone. There are no shortcuts. We each must do this ourselves.

But, I found my compassion for others coming out so I posted several threads over the last week in hopes that others may find some truth in them. What I found was that people would rather attack my message and would rather tell me what they believe is the truth instead of lesson to my message. I have no problem with someone asking a question or giving me a different perspective on an issue, but if you have a problem with what someone says, why not just move along or post your own thread concerning the issue? Why attack words? Especially words meant to help others?

The following statement should in NO WAY be seen as me being elitist or better than anyone else, but we each are at different points in our journey and some are not ready for some ideas. Just a fact. So no one can show anyone what they need to understand. We have to experience it ourselves at our own time in our own way.

To the person that kept asking me for the "secret knowledge", he won't understand this and will find me silly, but I had given him a bit of "secret knowledge" in that thread and he had no idea what I was saying. He just wanted to attack my right to say it. My fault completely for even bringing the issue up though. Sorry.

So, it was my own stupidity to believe that I could show anyone else some advanced ideas. If I were to contribute esoteric thoughts or what we call "secret knowledge", others not ready for this knowledge would see me as arrogant, stupid, silly, or just wrong. That's ok. As I said, my mistake.

To be brutally honest, I have been made to remember that I volunteered to come to Earth during this amazing transition to help others understand what is coming. Sounds crazy huh? I sound like a nut right? Well, consider this. Now you will never know what I know or don't know. This is my last thread here. All you had to do was listen and then walk away if you found my message useless. Now you won't know what I might have to say. You might have found it just what you needed to hear right now. Or crap... Who knows.

I am NOT mad and I don't have hurt feelings. I just understand now that I cannot help others find any truth until they search for it and come to me and ask. Until then, I am wasting my time it appears. I should have understood this already, but my heart got in my way.

May you each find your way home some day. This journey is SO much more than it appears to many.

Love and peace.

A Wanderer
edit on 26-1-2013 by Wanderer112358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That was lovely, thank you

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
That was lovely, thank you

Thank you for your kindness. Kindness and love are so easy to give. But, people give so little of it...

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

Peace to you, Wanderer.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To those that treat others cruelly or with disrespect, you have no idea how much you are harming yourself. The ugliness does not harm your target. It harms you. But you don't believe that do you? You see you as the stronger one right? This is in fact is a lie...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I understand your need to go. When you have found yourself please come back.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1007532013

Peace to you, Wanderer.

And to you my brother/sister.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358
To those that treat others cruelly or with disrespect, you have no idea how much you are harming yourself. The ugliness does not harm your target. It harms you. But you don't believe that do you? You see you as the stronger one right? This is in fact is a lie...

I'm currently dealing with this revelation.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

I understand your need to go. When you have found yourself please come back.

Ha,ha. Clever words...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

I'm currently dealing with this revelation.

We all have my friend.

Logging off now.

Peace folks.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Its awfully hard to convince people of anything when you have nothing to support it but your own stories.

If people are supposed to rely on inner feelings or faith to find the truth, how are they supposed to distingush between reality and a delusion?

Evidence is the only thing a rational person should be convinced by. Did you provide any?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yep, been there brother.

But, I found my compassion for others coming out so I posted several threads over the last week in hopes that others may find some truth in them.

You can be the one to find hidden layers of truth in them, even though you are the author... sometimes we tell others things that we are also telling ourselves, indirectly. It's weird how that works.

/shrug

edit on 26-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I must admit that I already knew this, but I find myself wanting to help others find the answers that took me years to grasp. But, in truth, that was just my Ego talking.

It is still just your ego talking.

To be brutally honest, I have been made to remember that I volunteered to come to Earth during this amazing transition to help others understand what is coming. Sounds crazy huh? I sound like a nut right? Well, consider this. Now you will never know what I know or don't know. This is my last thread here. All you had to do was listen and then walk away if you found my message useless. Now you won't know what I might have to say. You might have found it just what you needed to hear right now. Or crap... Who knows.

Get over yourself. You had a chance to share what you know and instead opted to play the victim.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I like this thread. Everything is relative to the individual. You, and no one else, is the sole determiner of how great life is. Through love and appreciation and respect of others. It's only a mind thing.

The world you see is seen inside your own brain. The world constitutes your mind. For this reason, it matters to you and only you how you see the world. It matters for your health and well being. And love and appreciation for what is seen, especially with the knowledge that you are literally looking at your own mind, can lead to a glorious existence for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Dont be disappointed, friend.

Just like Morpheus said 'those who are not ready to be unplugged, can be potentially an agent'
So don't take them seriously or the agent (ego) will put you back into sleep.

Dont forget to take your red pills (meditation) regularly.
edit on 26-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Perhaps the truth is you have nothing to offer and yes you were wrong.At least in the thread I responded to yesterday. Perhaps you should pop back in there and apologise to those posters for your ill manners and unenlightened comments. You fail to realise that you show yourself up for what you are and where you are.
But it's no big deal to anyone but you. If you want to be seen as wise or mature...or at least to have some credible insight into the esoteric...then your posts should reflect such wisdom. It is you that has failed to 'walk the walk'. You can't even 'talk the talk'. And now you want to cut and run, what a joke.
Why not start again, reel yourself in and realise that you don't really know anything about anything. Show some backbone.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

but we each are at different points in our journey and some are not ready for some ideas. Just a fact. So no one can show anyone what they need to understand. We have to experience it ourselves at our own time in our own way.

You've said it, most people are not ready for some ideas. It can be too direct. One of the first responses from most people when they are hearing an idea which counters what the ego believes is the truth, is attacking. It is not the human being who's totally not ready for the question, but the years and years of investing and feeding the ego that prevents most people to see the beyond.

You did learned a valuable lesson here, and shouldn't take it hard on yourself.
But only people who have hears to ear and eyes to see, and whom can sense the beyond can spot the underlined intention of your messages, without paying too much attention to the details or specific words and sentences. The ego will observe the letters carefully, while the awakened being (even the wanderer) will see the whole, and that is not up to us to liberate people's minds, since most people are simply not ready for this. Perhaps not now or in this lifetime.

I've enjoyed your threads, and I hope to see more of your posts in the future.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

edit on 27-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
You wrote in your other thread:

I don't understand what debate and confrontation accomplishes when you are dealing with esoteric concepts like these. As I have stated, there are no proofs to be found concerning these kinds of truths. All you can do is to take in knowledge from many sources and then sit quietly, stop the noise from your mind/Ego and listen to what your heart tells you is the truth.

The following statement should in NO WAY be seen as me being elitist or better than anyone else, but we each are at different points in our journey and some are not ready for some ideas. Just a fact. So no one can show anyone what they need to understand. We have to experience it ourselves at our own time in our own way.

What I sense is this: you fully believe that you have found truths. So much so that you conclude that you are at a higher point on the journey compared with someone who rejects these "new ideas", because your boasting from your heart tells you that their rejection MUST stem from them simply 'not being ready'. When we boast a lie as truth, we can never consider that the other person who rejects these "new ideas" may in fact actually hold the truth as a truth and are rejecting the falsity which you hold as "truth".

When you write "All you can do is to take in knowledge from many sources and then sit quietly, stop the noise from your mind/Ego and listen to what your heart tells you is the truth" you are speaking of mind emptying meditative states. What simple truth that you overlook is the natural state of all of our minds; our brains are created to be continually active with running and wandering thoughts. Why? To prevent mankind from hypnotising themselves. Meditation is but self hypnosis. It's ironic that meditation is sold as a natural method, when it is entirely unnatural. Our thoughts constantly wander to prevent this state from occurring. This is God designed.

But man is going to follow Adam's inequity because it has not understood the parable. Today, the serpent is issuing his enticements just as he did in the garden....all these things you can have if you just eat the fruit. Those enticements appeal to desires in our hearts, those desires that are attracted to what he offers. The inequity which Adam hid in his heart was to be like God, to ascend above the clouds and sit in the temple of God proclaiming himself to be god. These desires were raised, and they led him to rebel against the commands of God. 

It is the sad state of humanity. We reject our very own Creator to be a creator ourselves. We reject the God of Heaven and Earth to be our own god of heaven and earth. The tragedy of meditation? Those who partake of it are in a trap, for it produces experiences through the senses which seem to uphold the truthfulness of the divinity of man. It seemingly "proves" the truth of the lie. It then seals your rejection of salvation because if you conclude you are divine, you become fully convinced that you are not in need of salvation. 

Man rejects God as king. It is man that rejects Him for man. If in your seeking of knowledge you would have included His inspired scripture, perhaps you would have prayed for understanding and faith instead of eating the fruit. It is not too late. It is not too late to read about the dangers of meditation and hypnosis, and the spiritual ramifications of seeking such a path. Perhaps instead of believing what the occult want you to believe is truth, you may come to understand that the serpent is but a liar and deceiver...and murderer. It doesn't change it's tactics. Perhaps then your words written here may make you weep in sorrow at just how crafty that serpent really was, and IS. You would understand why God states that "All men's hearts (thoughts) are evil" and why that evilness would naturally reject Goodness, God. For this is what you listen to if your heart has not been transformed by the Spiritvof God.

The spirit of inequity instills the same desire to share its "gospel" as does the Spirit of God. It is why ATS and boards like it are filled with extolling the "benefits" of altering your consciousness, and simultaneously indoctrinating the masses that those who reject such "secret knowledge" are somehow inferior or just "not ready". Love does not BOAST. And so, we are come nearly full circle to the point of why the ungodly were destroyed in the flood - whereby evil and good were entirely inverted. The occult are awaiting their "primordial man", their androgynous Adam Kadmon, their "son of the father", their insurrectionist, robber and murderer.

Man does not NEED experience to know Truth, because experiences are gained through the senses. Senses can lead us into believing a lie as truth. God is Spirit, worship Him in SPIRIT and Truth. Jesus said that he did not judge by what he SAW......
Eve SAW...
The sons of God SAW....
Blessed are those who believe without SEEING...

The occult use symbols, images.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

A Wanderer

Could you not have shared your message without bad manners and decorum? All you had to do was share and turn then other cheek on those that did not agree with you.
You will find that not everyone will agree with you on ATS, the same as in life.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join