It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear British people, wake up!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by region331

when drums sound in the deep
edit on 28-1-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

when drums sound in the deep

Brilliant! Thank God we cleared that up.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

it my be less subtle in my opinion but when the time comes, i'll know what to do

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone to point out to the OP that the [theory] of the United Kingdom of United States of America still belonging to the crown, and that they never won the war of independence, they just agreed to pay rent to the crown if the crown left them to their own devices.

Oh I wish I could find that documentary about the piece of paper they found in some cellar under either parliament or some bank in England that proved this!! (Not sure if it was related to the Virginia company or not).

I doubt it's true, but it's funny when you think about it. (might also explain why American presidents bow to the Queen when they meet, some say it is just courtesy, hmmmmmm, tee-hee)
edit on 28/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

No offence intended but are you sure you're going to know? You don't sound sure. If you could be more specific as to exactly what the Tyrants are going to do that;

a) makes them Tyrants
b) makes you shoot them

Any chance you could have a think and get back to us?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

i remember eddie murphy making a similar joke about the emancipation proclaimation

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I don't listen to hip-hop.........

Anyway, who said I was joking

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
No offence intended but are you sure you're going to know? You don't sound sure. If you could be more specific as to exactly what the Tyrants are going to do that;

a) makes them Tyrants. the ndaa, the nsa, executive orders, dhs, the trail of tears, wounded knee, unit 731 paying them off, guantanamo bay, secret arrests, peluosi, sandusky, feinstein, sanger, reno, stalin, mao, soetero, the drug war, waco, ruby ridge, gulf of tonkin, Berkeley university, goldman& sachs,
b) makes you shoot them. them trying to shoot me without cause, them going near my property without warrants, or probable cause, them shooting unarmed civilians, going into my house without permission, going into my car without permission, shooting my dog.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

wasn't hip hop i was just typing. seriously the bit about the us belonging to the uk is just like the eddie murphy bit on snl

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

ty·rant
[tahy-ruhnt]
noun
a sovereign or other ruler who uses power oppressively or unjustly.
any person in a position of authority who exercises power oppressively or despotically.
a tyrannical or compulsory influence.
an absolute ruler, especially one in ancient Greece or Sicily.

1. Trying to make the streets safer so less people are killed or injured doesn't sound unjust to me.

2. Both countries (UK and USA) still have a right to bear arms, hardly oppression.

3. Hardly compulsory influence when most of the population (UK) agrees.

4. No absolute rules in either country, although Prince Philip is Greek......all he does is come out with funny one liners when meeting foreigners.

(the Hip Hop joke was pilfered from the South Park Movie (the joke about emancipation proclamation))
edit on 28/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

i have to say from where I'm sitting, by your definition it sounds like the Tyrants are already in charge.

"..... the ndaa, the nsa, executive orders, dhs, the trail of tears, wounded knee, unit 731 paying them off, guantanamo bay, secret arrests, peluosi, sandusky, feinstein, sanger, reno, stalin, mao, soetero, the drug war, waco, ruby ridge, gulf of tonkin, Berkeley university, goldman& sachs .... "

but you're going to wait until they shoot your dog to overthrow your Tyranical Government. I'm not sure but I'm thinking we're never going to see this. Maybe you're more the 'defense' rather than 'attack' freedom fighter?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

i prefer constantly adaptive. defensive, offensive, mobile, static. when my enemy expands i retract, when my enemy retracts i expand. like the snake, when you attack its middle, each side defends, attack one side the middle with the opposite side defends. the powers that be in a strategic sense do not have enough moral influence due to a well informed, armed, disciplined, and trained percent of the population who foresees the trap through the guise of propaganda. a mass shooting, well staged is the perfect smokescreen for disarmament propaganda. i believe the british people have succumbed to being mislead in an evolutionary backwards direction. you cannot accept the spectrum of weaponry you have now for if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. i say convince people to see it our way. we've taken and given good advice back and forth, bad advice back and forth, if anybodys opinion means anything over there, inspire people to say, "hang on, why does the military get these guns and we don't? who the hell says they are more trustworthy?" has anybody seen the movie 12 angry men? if you convince 12 people and they convince 12 people, things can turn around

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

i prefer constantly adaptive. defensive, offensive, mobile, static. when my enemy expands i retract, when my enemy retracts i expand. like the snake, when you attack its middle, each side defends, attack one side the middle with the opposite side defends. the powers that be in a strategic sense do not have enough moral influence due to a well informed, armed, disciplined, and trained percent of the population who foresees the trap through the guise of propaganda. a mass shooting, well staged is the perfect smokescreen for disarmament propaganda. i believe the british people have succumbed to being mislead in an evolutionary backwards direction. you cannot accept the spectrum of weaponry you have now for if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. i say convince people to see it our way. we've taken and given good advice back and forth, bad advice back and forth, if anybodys opinion means anything over there, inspire people to say, "hang on, why does the military get these guns and we don't? who the hell says they are more trustworthy?" has anybody seen the movie 12 angry men? if you convince 12 people and they convince 12 people, things can turn around

Are you in defensive, offensive, mobile or static mode right now? I'm guessing static-defensive? What does that involve? Do you adapt from mode to mode on a daily basis? I was going to ask for some examples but it might not be wise to post on here the last time you went into mobile-attack mode on the tyrants. Presumably it was illegal. I'd advise you not to say anything. Hopefully the Tyrants don't have access to figurative mongoose-skills.

But should you be retracting when you enemy is expanding? Aren't they going to keep expanding therefore you'll just keep retracting.

I'm genuinely interested in the Trap. What is it exactly? What have you foreseen? You should be sharing this.

I don't agree that it's absolutely necessary for us to have access to the same guns as the military? You guys seem to manage without military hardware. Or do you have military hardware?

If we could have some evidence to mull over, like The 11 Angry Men did, we might be able to convince people. www.avclub.com...

Can you be more specific in any aspect? It would help. We need something to chew on.

edit on 28-1-2013 by region331 because: link added

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join