It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear British people, wake up!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg59

George III wasn't really a tyrant though was he. Do they still teach that?

I think you have to be specific in your scenario, so that people can answer it.

You're going to have to put an explicit scenario together where a Monarch dissolves Parliament (explain what the police and military are doing while this is going on) and yet leaves us with the opportunity to take control back with shotguns and rifles. No one can see how each step is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BMorris

"We don't need a gun hanging from our hips, to make a woman look down and say "My, what a big piece you have.", our natural tools are perfectly aduequate for that job."

a little below the belt i say. it's not about the phallus, it's about self preservation. do you guys have open carry? can you keep rifles or shotguns in your car? what variety of rifles and shotguns can you have? are they vast or limited? hunting purpose or humping? (humping as in traversing enemy territory while zoning and sweeping for hostiles i.e. invaders) my guitar makes women say "holy frucking shid that is so awesome" mmkay? some ask why own a claymore when you can own a cheeseknife? i say it's to fight calvary. accoustic or electric? electric. i hate grandpa guitars. hunting or mil surplus? mil surplus, you ever seen a fema coffin? i'll be dug in too deep and moving too fast for their trap. a puffer fish needs more than ten spines on him to escape a captor eh?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Turns out handguns and fully automatics are pretty much the only things, I just recently discovered a shop in Wales that sells legal semi-automatics (Ruger something, AR-15 clone).

edit: go here and do a search, you will get some idea of what is available on the UK market.... Guntrader UK
edit on 28/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

One man's terrorist is anothers freedom fighter.
You seem to know who the IRA are yet you claim they achieved nothing.
They stood if only for a while against one of the worlds most tyrannical governments, and turncoats from their own country as well.

All I would say is be sure of what your saying. You're correct when you say one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. There are plenty of people who, from experience, will dispute that they were freedom fighters and simply just gangsters fighting over turf, money and control.

Think of them, as less like the people who flew planes into the the world trade centres (freedom fighters/terrorists) and more like Tookie Williams (drug-dealing gangsters).

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

guns that you can carry from the store, to the car, to your front door, to the bedroom? from wikipedia... "Rifles

British law defines a "rifle" as a rifled firearm with a barrel longer than 30 cm, and a total length longer than 60 cm that does not fall under the classification of long-barrelled revolver or pistol. Single-shot, bolt-action, Martini-action, lever-action (also called under-lever action) and revolver rifles and carbines are permitted, with certificate, in any calibre. Self-loading (also known as semi-automatic) or pump-action rifles are only permitted in .22 rimfire calibre."

our semi automatic rifles come in anything from a .22 lr to a 50 caliber. 'ma deuce.(belt fed heavy machine gun) if it's semi auto and i got the benjamins, here i go. i've seen guntrader uk and it is like comparing a fork to an iron maiden. three years ago a gun store in my neighborhood raffled off a browning 30 cal heavy machine gun with a gatling crank. .30 caliber. mmkay?
edit on 28-1-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

There is absolutely no reason for a civilian population to own them.

Please don't start flapping on about tyrannical governments or anything like that, enough of that in other threads.....the whole world laughs at that argument (except the good old US of A of course, and even then, I have seen some Americans laugh at the argument)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with owning a gun in the right manner. Gun clubs etc the simple fact is, shootings fun.

I agree about tyrannical governments though.
edit on 28-1-2013 by tdk84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

if you think a tyrannical government won't try to enslave us, then you're there and i'm here. and the tealeaves tell me of a dark force rising to the east fyi

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tdk84

they should fear and serve us not the other way around

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I'm going to let you into a little secret, but shhh, keep it to yourself yeah, don't want to cause panic amongst the masses.....(whisper mode activated) It's 2013, not 1813, wink wink
edit on 28/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

(whisper mode) actually the government is trying to burn their own reichstag. they did this a couple of times in waco, ruby ridge, the gulf of tonkin, 911, jfk assasination, lennon assassination, archduke assassination the war of 1812, eugenics, conquer, divide, wink wink, nudge nudge, democide, democide. funeral doves tired they fly, carrying souls away from the mass graves into the sun, my eyes my eyes, my heart is black as coal, my eyes are black as my soul still i wander this wasteland not a worlock but necromantic shallow pedantic they all laugh when in the old days it was the young man who had all the money but you know now a young man ain't got nothing in the world these days he ain't got nothing but persistence cause persistence is omnipotent.(still whisper mode)

edit on 28-1-2013 by rockoperawriter because: all reasons

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

You've got guns, use them and overthrow the Tyrants.
That's what all this is about. Right?
edit on 28-1-2013 by region331 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

it has been described in detail, in many ways, how this could not happen - and the various arguments have been dealt with in political and realistic terms, then you accept the arguments and strangely a little later revert to nonsense....yet you are still unable to describe how your fantasy scenario could actually occur in real terms, except if you were playing some video game with a daft plot.
so a future monarch, not happy with palaces, wealth, and a life of opening hospitals goes all all Dr Evil (superb analagy who ever that was) and hires like 100,000 or so mercenaries and ships/flies them in unnoticed, and enough of the army side with this seditious force yadda yadda yadda - go sell it to activision

edit on 28-1-2013 by skalla because: clarity

edit on 28-1-2013 by skalla because: mi bad spellin

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by region331

if they make their move, i will defend myself.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

'They'll' never make a move. The onus is on you to overthrow the Tyrants. 'They'll' keep the status quo.

Salami Tactics!
edit on 28-1-2013 by region331 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

they made thier move on some, others were able to thwart them, some didn't. their provocations are transparent enough to adapt from them.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

But the Tyrants are still in charge?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

almost, not quite. they like to play chess on a go board.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

How will we know when they are in charge?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

When you can manage King Obama then try coming back we may then listen to you.
Seriously! This is pure TROLL!
Oh, and ignorance. Do you even know anything about the royal family? Of course not, and it shows.
Now get back under your bridge.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join