It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by ConsciusVeritas
Came across this thread on a Google search and thought I'd throw in my 2c. Regarding the mark of the beast it's written that it will appear on the right hand or forehead. That being said last year I had what I'd call a "spiritual awakening" and in a few weeks discovered a red triangle on my right upper palm between my ring and middle fingers that appeared out of nowhere. It's been on my hand for over a year now and hasn't changed for faded like it was a scar or bruise.
The only thing I've found linking the mark and a triangle is are these images regarding the holy and unholy trinities:
Should I be concerned that I'm the false prophet, the beast or even the antichrist? I'm a secular humanist so I'm not what you'd consider a holy and devout worshiper of God.
Has it ever occurred to anyone that:
1. Perhaps Satan and God are bound by rules similar to the prime directive of the Star Fleet Command in Star Trek.
2. Satan, being the evil one, had no qualms about breaking the rules - in the process, painting himself as his counterpart and God as the one with the corrupt nature.
3. God, in keeping with his rules, is unwilling to directly violate the code in order to correct the damage inflicted by Satan's deception and instead sends messengers to spread the truth in the form of "false prophets".
4. Satan would want to encourage ignorance and division in order to ensure conquest, while God would understand exactly how we work and would encourage us to make mistakes in order to learn to fly.
5. One of the two has never been able to tell his story from his own mouth. Out of the two, who is most likely to fear the word of the other? And therefore, who is most likely to place all the attention on himself in order to limit opportunity for competition?
6. One of the two is a fine liar, but the thing about lies is, words and actions are set apart by their meaning. One may claim to tell the truth, but the truth is in how they act. One of the two has made promises in exchange for power; one of the two has demonstrated love through cruelty; one of the two has painted obeisance as humility; one of the two has inconsistently demonstrated their priorities, as one would when balancing agendas - one for appearance, one for profit.
Psychology at its finest. Just something I wanted to throw out there.
Originally posted by NJoyZ
if people were to have a mark on their head or hands, would it be reasonable that it could be a simple triangle?
Originally posted by Wertdagf
As we have noticed over the last 1000 or more years the mark of the beast can be what ever you want.
You are not the first one to exclaim they have found it, and you wont be the last.