Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New to this

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hello Everyone

I am new here and need to learn how this all works. I have some really good videos which I want to share but am not sure how I can do this yet, so will read more on here and hopefully get enough points, whatever they are to be a bigger part of this forum

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by allbitsofegg

Ok, just go to reply, then click on "vid youtube" (if a youtube video), then paste the part video url after the "=" sign.

For example :

Url is : "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfkPd3MshE"
You click on the "vid youtube" and enter "wrfkPd3MshE"

edit on 26-1-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Good luck
I've been here 7 years and still haven't got the hang of it

Seriously welcome and enjoy

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Welcome to the club...This place is very unique. I keep trying to remember The Who song that is welcoming you to the show and to "Come inside, come inside." That song is quite fitting to this place.
Stick to your guns, and don't let anyone walk on you here...stand your ground......I'll see you around.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
Welcome to the club...This place is very unique. I keep trying to remember The Who song that is welcoming you to the show and to "Come inside, come inside." That song is quite fitting to this place.
Stick to your guns, and don't let anyone walk on you here...stand your ground......I'll see you around.

That's not The Who, it's Emerson, Lake and Palmer :

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Trueman, Thank you, and I stand corrected, I could have sworn it was The Who. It is a very good song by the way. I had my ol' man come in the room and I told him that, he looked at me like I had snakes coming from my ears. He is a virtural WIKI-pedia about music. Lesson learned, I should've asked him first!!! Thank you again Trueman!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

No problem brother

I mean.....sister
edit on 26-1-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Hi allbitsofegg, welcome. Are you by any chance related to Humpty-Dumpty?

Enjoy the ride......and mind you don't fall off

new topics

top topics

join