It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me your dog!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

That is one cute chewie! I actually have better pictures of my dog, but I got into this device problem and just went with an old sort of fuzzy, ungroomed look. Hey I did do a search to see if this thread would be repetitive and the only thing it showed me was guns and dogs, dogs as weapons and kill dogs or something similar. I looked through your thread -- many good dogs!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Love this little guy!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

*screams silently* Poor guy! He's not really your dog, right?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here's my 140 pound Rott/Lab Duke in all of his soaking wet and dirty glory.

The Lab/Aussie mix Charlie on the right we got to keep Duke company.

I get all kinds of enjoyment watching them battle lol.

Your little guy Romeo is a handsome critter, sometimes when I'm cleaning up the destruction left in the wake of these two I wish we had gotten smaller dogs.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestionsEverything

You have beautiful boys! They look extremely happy too.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

lol i almost fell over

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The tin foil hat made me crack up, thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1007532013

I'm pretty sure that there was food somewhere in close proximity to them when the pictures were taken, brings out the big cheesing dog smiles.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

What kind is he? He's neat looking.....

We had to put our big baby down over a year ago, here's his pic...

Boy I miss him so much, he was a funny boy and always made me laugh! Great personality....
We figured he was a baseball player in his past life 'cause he was obsessed with baseballs!!! Seriously....

We are thinking of getting another but not sure if a lab again [ they are excellent dogs] or a smaller breed.
Very partial to labs tho......
----------------

ETA: Loved your thread with your dog smiling.....that was cute!!!

edit on 26-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Nice gang you have there.......

I especially liked how you did the picture collage of your kids at the bottom.
Nicely done & cool looking...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1007532013

Tucker..!

edit on 26-1-2013 by facelift because: bigger pic

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

They do love to strike that pose don't they? He' s comfy.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is Rosco! I got him back in October and almost got rid of him since founding out I am pregnant. He has a lot of "special needs" and it was too much for me to handle with the pregnancy and not having my fiancee home all the time, but I decided to keep him. I knew nobody would attend to his needs properly and I'd forever worry about him. He and I have worked thru his "issues" and he is my best buddy now!! We snuggle and watch movies together and he keeps me company. He is the sweetest dog I have ever met and I'm not just saying that cause he is my dog lol.

Bath time!! He requires a weekly bath due to his skin condition. He is very good for them too, just don't cut his nails or groom his paws. He turns into Cujo!!

Passed out on the couch. His favorite sleeping position lol.

More chilling lol

Chasing squirrels, his favorite outside activity.

His new accessory. He has severe food allergies and loves to get into Buffy's food when I'm not looking. So he has this until he goes to the vet for some more meds next week. He has adapted well to the cone too!! It's funny because the cat is a chicken fanatic and he is allergic to chicken yet he LOVES her food! I have been told to change her food or move her food and I will not do that. He will need to learn that it's not his. It is unfair to her to move it and or change it. If I had a place to put it where he couldn't reach it I would but I don't and I don't believe cats belong on counters or tables. I have been looking for a small table just for her while out and about at thrift stores. If I can find one then great! He is getting better at the food thing and he no longer gets in her litter box, so progress is happening!!!!

This is Rosco's "nemesis" Buffy The Mouse Slayer lol They are soooo funny together. She does let him know she IS boss! They play like Tom and Jerry sometimes and it's too funny. I love when he takes one of her mice and runs around with it and she chases him. She will also strong arm her way into his food bowl and he lets her. I have tried to tell him to teach her a lesson but he is just too sweet or scared of her lol. If she is blocking the door to the patio he will just stare at me like "help" because he won't go past her. lol They both get jealous if one is sitting with me. Usually she will come kick him off my lap and then just take her position as guard lol.

In my face demanding attention lol

Sleeping at her "post" on the top of the couch.

The stare down!!

edit on 1/27/2013 by mblahnikluver because: add last pic

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

HAHA!!

If my dog didn't have a name that fit him so well I'd have renamed him Chewbacca and Chewie for short! he has the Chewbacca look and the mouth!! Everyone always makes comments on his teeth. He is Pekingese/Corgi mix so the Pekingese took over mouth features!! I love his underbite!!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This is Rosco!

Well, Rosco looks like he won the lottery! That's a beautiful story. I adopted some special needs cats a while back and it can be a challenge! I lost my Santo last year, but the other one is best buds with my dog. She is so shy that people really don't know I have a cat. Love your photos. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
I would but I'm inept at posting photos.
Besides you'd all be jealous and die from a bout of cooing...................... oh yeah apparently he needs a walk or his lead is really tasty

Gotta love shar pei's, it's not like you have a choice
edit on 26-1-2013 by cody599 because: can't spell

Thanks for dropping by, Cody. Your opening day advice has come in handy! Wish we could see your Shar Pei.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is Romeo in "the pose" and my Santo, who passed away last year (he was 17 and an angel on earth).

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here's Tank

The cosiest Boerboel on earth...but dont mess with him unless you've been introduced.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join