It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers take over gov't website to avenge Swartz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hackers take over gov't website to avenge Swartz
www.cbsnews.com...

Anonymous Operation Last Resort
www.zdnet.com...
wiki leaks created huge shakeups and conflicts between nations. They destroyed that guy before it could finish. I love the fact that the govt spends all the money in the world to protect its systems. Yet they are helpless against a bunch of random nerds. lol

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Anonymous Operation Last Resort
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I dont get anon.. they have already declared war on us why not just take them down, why not put everything out on the table why make threats and demands they know wont be met. If its truth and information we should know why not just release it so we can see it..

Just like the wikileaks files that assange said he had that are totally crazy info and are stored everywhere in case he dies the password will be released.. If he was a real freedom fighter he would release all documents.

I am for anon and wikileaks but their actions sometimes do not make sense.. Why not just go all out and shut them down!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Didn't one of the Anon guys get caught working for the gov?
I could be wrong...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My thought are starting to go the way that anon is probably fake since they never really do anything that matters or actually causes anyone issues.. Just a way for them to take the internet from us.. Like anon is really run by the cia as false flag to censor internet.

new topics

top topics

join