It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worship - Whose to say what worship is in Paradise? Whose to say who/what should or shouldn't be wo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Who does God worship?

God worships Goddess.

Wait! You didn't think God was alone did you?

Goddess worships God.

The female saints worship both God and Goddess.

And the female saints worship each other also.

And God and Goddess worship the female saints, too.

And all of them mentioned above in Paradise worship each other's abominable, and nasty, and filthy substances beheld originally as beautiful correctly with such the fetish in doing so. Think about all the things that go into that golden cup that Babylon (Goddess) worships likewise.

In Paradise sex is "the" top form of worship, and it is heightened by those kind of things that go into Babylon's golden cup. (See Revelation 17.)

Let me ask each of you this...

Who in total do you worship? And how do you worship?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't worship at all. I respect, and I venerate, but I do not worship. Worship anything, and it's easy to forget the value of everything else.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So everyones banging each other? cool with that.
At least it isn't about numbers and the devil this time

Oh and I worship my God, but it is a personal God no need to tell you who it is.
edit on 26-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I worship the Lord My God. I worship by loving everything that He has created and constantly praising and thanking Him for doing so. I do not squander the gift of life, rather, I honor it by doing what I can to make life enjoyable for myself and those around me. I am not selfish, because I am not the highest self, so I try to love all parts of God equally, especially the souls around us.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

hi, everyone! i dont worship anything or anyone but i have a sense of respect to allmost anything or anyone that other people feel is important. i do however know that there are extremelly powerfull beings inhabiting the realm of what we call reality, and i make offerings to them sometimes, just leave them in the forest,, honey, seeds.fish,meat.. i also whistle alot.. allways the same melody,. it means something deep to me, dont know what, but it feels right, so i do it..
edit on 26-1-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You know... your semi-alarming threads always led me to believe that you were just a very paranoid Christian zealot extremist but now? I'm thinking now that you are actually just a very confused pagan. Don't worry, the Catholic church is full of them. If it's any consolation, the best believers in Christian history were famous witches and pagans. Look at Moses and Jesus!

I hope you find peace and clarity with your spirituality soon but, if you have other problems to sort out first, maybe you should do that first.

Remember: A mind of clarity and sanity will go far in aiding you in the spiritual world but the spiritual world doesn't always aid you in healing your mind and giving you clarity.

I hope you take a break and look around you. Maybe see a counselor to help you sort out priorities. I'm not saying you "need a therapist" or anything like that. Anybody can benefit from getting advice from a 3rd-party professional with an objective perspective on your life.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

And all of them mentioned above in Paradise worship each other's abominable, and nasty, and filthy substances beheld originally as beautiful correctly with such the fetish in doing so. Think about all the things that go into that golden cup that Babylon (Goddess) worships likewise.
In Paradise sex is "the" top form of worship, and it is heightened by those kind of things that go into Babylon's golden cup.

So your counterpart the goddess besides worshiping you also worships a golden cup filled with..um, "spilled seed"????

Btw: I don't worship anything to answer your question.
edit on 1/26/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join