It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenday UK tour...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Who's got tickets then??? I'm going to see them in Nottingham, I'm not one for doing the girly shrieking, but Billy Joe Armstrong...*drools*
ahem, I mean, so what's everyones favourite Greenday song?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ooo my favorite is welcome to paradise...or wait, no mostly anything from their dookie cd, lOl. i like american idiot too...
man i wished i had tickets, they were in my town just last week

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
oh...but i live in texas lOl

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hey,

i think my fav song they did was basket case, there new song is good too american idiot? although, i aint there biggest fan, just know bits and bobs

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Was thinking of going then when we decide they sold out soooooo boooo hoooo to me lol Good band though. got all there albums so Id say my fav ummmm all of them lol

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Im see them too. And in Nottinham. Spooky. Favourit songs Comeing clean, waiting,welcome to pardise,longview,st jimmy, jesus of suburbia,letterbomb,homecoming,JAR,timeofyourlife,basketcase,armatage shanks,Staurt and the Ave.,walking contradition,86,greenday,boulivard of broken dreams, king for a day and all there other songs every single one.

Oh hell. God, why are greenday so great.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ha, oooh. Aww poor Seven!! I'll get some photos if I can and send you them! (that makes me sound so evil!
)

Some of my favs are probably basketcase, welcome to paradise (doesn't everyone love that?), when I come around, waiting, St.Jimmy, She's a rebel (mainly because a guy serinaded it to me!) and American Idiot, ooh Dookie's quite good too. Too many!!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Greenday are well over rated. So Bill wrote some good hooks big deal. *yawn*

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What,what,what. Over rated. Under rated more like. They get a bad wrap. By Bill i assum you mean
Mr.Armstrong and he has wrote more than some good hooks. Greatly indepth lyrics he has especially from the AI album. 9min thrillers like Homecomeing and Jesus of suburbia not just anyone can write.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Sorry i cant stand em those fake punks.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
That's fine...everyone's entitled to their opinion...but the topic WAS aimed at people who actually like Greenday, so I suggest you start a seperate thread for 'fake punk' and yawn fests

Alot of my friend's saw them at Leeds and said they were brilliant! Oh it'll be fandabadooby...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The padawan is no doubt about to be appalled at what I am about to say -
I've never even heard of them

(Runs and hides behind KayEm for protection)

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
*grabs parasol*
nah only kidding, I can't believe you haven't, especially living in America! Pisky you need to get down with the kids...I think you'd like some of their older stuff actually, very political and some good rifts.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Look forward to maybe seeing you there.

Shame, I probably won't know it...

(that i saw you)

You tend to get alot of 16 year olds with midnight bloo (blue) hair cuts that goes just past their butt, or so i hear.

new topics

top topics

join