It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oldie's intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hi folks,

I'm a close friend of a long time member of this forum, Tayesin. Some of you may remember him.

I learned a lot from this person and wish to continue the work he started here back in '03.

That's all I got to say for now.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldie

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family....

Des

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome OP

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.
See you around the site.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldie

Good to have you with us.

By the way, I've sent you a message.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Having spent some time yesterday looking around the website I now understand why Tay tended to think of ATS as his go to for news and information. You have all the bases covered here, a one stop shop for everything. No wonder he talked often about this website.

As a person well over 40, and thus with fading eyesight, I was pleased to find the two important things I will use were easy to see and read, the REPLY and the QUOTE buttons. So thanks for making it easy for us getting-older folks.

I am a little confused over some terminology, but I am sure to get up with it quickly. Had to do a google search late last night to learn what a "Troll" is. And there I was thinking it was something out of our old nusery rhymes and little golden books stories.

While I am fairly able with computers and navigating the internet I am a complete "newbie" to forums. See, I learned something else I can use now.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Oldie because: spelling

top topics

join