It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New case findings with EVPs: Old Harrodsburg Jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Finished analyzing the Old Harrodsburg Jail. We were the first team in there
Here's the video I made with the evidence.

Ghost hunt.

January 12, 2013.

Old Harrodsburg Jail
Harrodsburg Kentucky.

Claims: Former judge saw spirit of woman. Judge moved offices out of building.

Findings: Many, low quality EVP's. Best listened with high quality headphones.

This investigation was interesting in that there was an almost continual EVP session for about a half hour with EVP's caught every few seconds to minutes... yet they were all of very low quality and most I did not include on the video. EVP's happened at a time where we had increased EMF readings on K2 which were not there before or after. Many of he EVP's appear to be intelligently answering our questions.

One interesting note, we had a camera all alone in a room. It caught nothing for one hour. A ball of white light dances across the room... then the camera turns off all on its own a few seconds later.

All questions and comments welcome.

ETA Here are the last two cases we went on:
December poltergeit case.
Diamond point visitor center.

edit on 26-1-2013 by pianopraze because: ,,,

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Its a good thing its early in the morning here,
I have all day to forget about this!

I get spooked so easy...lol it would keep me awake at night.
Yikes!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Its a good thing its early in the morning here,
I have all day to forget about this!

I get spooked so easy...lol it would keep me awake at night.
Yikes!

hehe if things go bump in the night, our team goes and chases them! Good team.

Notice when Jan sees the shadow we charge in to find it?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yes, I saw that.

Its getting late in the day....
hehe.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

the 2nd one sounds like somebody is here the growl is there but it might be static you have to look at it from a sckeptics point of veiw

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
sounds to me like a normal ghost nothing speacal but better then most how did this women die

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this - I always really enjoy your stuff!

I heard the growl, and the word "here" towards the end. Most of the others I could not hear and never would have picked out.

The light at the end is curious. The way it moved made it seem like a flashlight or something with a light source getting bumped. Now, how is something paranormal supposed to move? I don't know... but it seemed more mechanical to me.

You said the camera turned off - did it turn back on, or was the last shot we saw the last shot made by the camera?

Thanks again for putting these together and sharing them with us. Great work!!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theGhostsBrother

the 2nd one sounds like somebody is here the growl is there but it might be static you have to look at it from a sckeptics point of veiw

I totally understand. It is extremely intelligent to be highly skeptical. I wouldn't even accept any of the evidence I provide.

Why do I say that? Because I never accepted anyone elses. That's why I am out here doing it for myself.

When you are in the room alone, or with one or two trusted people, and you are catching HOURS of EVP's ... it changes perspectives.

Go out and do it for yourself, see what you find

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VegHead
Thank you so much for posting this - I always really enjoy your stuff!

I heard the growl, and the word "here" towards the end. Most of the others I could not hear and never would have picked out.

The light at the end is curious. The way it moved made it seem like a flashlight or something with a light source getting bumped. Now, how is something paranormal supposed to move? I don't know... but it seemed more mechanical to me.

You said the camera turned off - did it turn back on, or was the last shot we saw the last shot made by the camera?

Thanks again for putting these together and sharing them with us. Great work!!

Your welcome

Listen with high quality headphones with volumed turned up and you will hear more, but I do agree.. these were very low quality EVPs. Which is a little frustrating considering there is about 45 minutes of CONSTANT EVP going on here, but they are all very low quality and many so soft I didn't even include them in the video. Also iMovie fades volume in and out on a cross dissolve (something I just noticed) and I didn't leave enough room so it is dissolving out the audio, I tried to compensate, but I will do better on my next video.

Learning curve and all that... I'm using iMovie because it makes it quick and fairly easy with titles etc... but it is frustrating me in many ways. I have premier pro cs5 but I haven't bothered to use it yet... maybe this will be enough to nudge me into using it.

The light is interesting. The camera is on a second floor. The floors are VERY loud when you walk across them. The camera has been stationary and alone in the building for about an hour then all of a sudden the light floats through frame and the camera turns off within a few seconds. If it had been a prankster playing pranks on us we would have heard him 1. come in the building. 2. climb the noisy steps. 3. walk across the extreemly noisy old wood floor. Instead there is no sound, and a mysterious floating light.

I have no clue what it is.

I honestly dont' know what I'm capturing on EVPs or this light. I just know I caught it.

Could this be some electrical discharge like ball lightning? could it be a ghost? could it be some weird scientifically explainable phenomenon I have not heard of?

I dont' know. I know it's not a person with a flashlight unless they have a levitation belt, can disrupt the cameras audio, or can fly...

top topics

join