It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth exposes North Korea's secret prison camps

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
After reading the article and then going on to research more, I had the sick thought: what if N. Korea finds out that Google Earth found their camps and either they

a. shoot every prisoner and flee
or
b. take the prisons underground to hide?

I sadly and horrifically can see them doing either/or. Im not one for the USA policing the world, but in THIS case something has to be done FAST and YESTERDAY.

NO one deserves to live like that. I read a tale of a man who was born into a prison camp and had no idea the rest of the world was free. He figured the guards with guns were born to have guns and prisoners like himself were born to be prisoners. He figured the world was like that too. They have this law that 'three generations will be imprisoned for the wrong of one family member'' and even if it's just guilt by KNOWING someone ages before, you get in trouble for that.

If the USA had only one thing to poke our nosy nose into and control, THIS would be the one thing I'd want for us to do. We have to stop this disgusting madness.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Been thinking about this why World doesn´t care enough to stop this madness, there are some sanctions but NK doesnt care and sanctions aint working, only ones who suffers are those who suffers allready in NK.

To me NK looks like a New World Order pilot country, a test scene which guides " the others" how would it work and how far can you go...people are so isolated that they dont know about better life or even decent life... terrible idea i know.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

North Korea regime understand the world knows about their not so secret prison camps and disgusting regared for the value of human life. they really just do not care. They wont care until there are half a dozen carrier groups surrounding their coastline and bombers are flying in from guam and japan. we need to take action now, the nukes they have cannot even be tactically deployed yet. we need to strike before they can do that. they have 10,000 pieces of artillery aimed at the south, but if we preempt we can take out half of them within a less than hour time span with naval and air bombardment. start tearing holes in the dmz and the citizens will begin pouring through to freedom while we lay waste to the evil parasites that hide behind the starved and beaten families of the damned.

All koreans want a united korea. they just want to be one people once more, it is the evil parasites in the north that are stopping it from happening. China is rapidly undergoing progressive changes and I pray tell in another decade many people will be surprised at what it has become, then maybe we can enlist their help for the mission. But the north needs liberation today, not ten years and another hundred thousand dead or imprisoned later.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Such a double standard.. The US (who has the largest prison population in the world) has private prison labor camps all over the country where the workers make about 5 bucks a day
edit on 1/26/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

Comparing American prisons to the prison camps in NK is like comparing a fist fight in ones backyard to the Civil War. Yes, in some prisons here people are forced to work if they want to be there. You heard me right, the federal work camps are not mandatory and Federal prisoners who qualify for them can't wait to get in. There is one near where I live. Cushy living quarters, no fences, a sports complex, and a theater to name a few of the perks.

Coming from a person who has screwed up and been in the system I will be the first to say that American prisoners get off too easy unless you end up in a Super Max, but then those people deserve to stay on lockdown. That's right, lockdown. Even in the Super Max Prisons like Red Onion here in Va the worst you are subjected to is 23hrs a day of lockdown. No forced labor, no torture, no eating rats...

Trying to compare the prison system here with what is happening there is ignorant at best

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join