It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Rabbit Hole: Let's Try and Truly Understand it ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Anyone who has read my NWO threads in the past will know I believe in the NWO, yet it seems the more you research into our history and what is really going on, the less clear the picture becomes.

I want to create some good discussion in this thread and it would be really interesting if everyone's first reply was to give their own personal belief of the NWO. 'Who', or 'What' is behind the NWO? Rather than just say the 'Elite' or 'Illuminati', let's try and really get to the bottom of it. I'll make some points and maybe we can try and fit it all together if we work together as a forum-

Since the French Revolution, life expectancy has continued to rise in France. The same goes for the American Revolution and America. Both Revolutions were instigated by masons that trusted in the principles of the Enlightenment and the idea of the rights of man.

Freemasonry receives an incredible amount of blame for the NWO yet after reading the widely misunderstood 'Morals and Dogma' by Albert Pike, we learn Freemasonry is geared towards the benefit of mankind. Freemasonry is heavily tied to the Enlightenment and the spreading of knowledge to improve our way of life, to lift mankind from tyranny and oppression.

The Founding Fathers in America were mostly masons who wanted to break free from British Rule and heavily influenced by the Enlightement era. Some will argue that this was just a plan of the elite yet it took over 100 years for the central banking system to set up the Federal Reserve. Andrew Jackson, a freemason and former president opposed the banking cabal for as long as he could. I dedicated a thread to the American Revolution if you care to search for it and there was a huge struggle to set up the central banking system we have today. Many freemasons were at the forefront of opposing the bankers plans. This is worth bearing in mind when we consider what the NWO is.

For me, it seems the NWO stems from the banking cabal, those who seek to impose central banking systems so they can loan money to governments at interest, thus enslaving the nation. It is these money lenders that instigate wars and are seemingly on a path towards one world government.

At the same time, life in the western world continues to improve- we are free to drive around and travel wherever we like, we have access to technology and communications, the internet, we have libraries that governments spend millions improving, universities and education.

People can knock the education system and I do believe it is geared to churning out a certain form of society- one that can be controlled etc, yet crime rates show that educated people are FAR less likely to commit crime. Education is a good thing and whilst I can buy into the idea education is used as a form of control, the statistics are there to show the benefit ot education to society. More education= less crime.

Yet we see the rulers of the west launch unjust military campaigns and as an example, the bankers were there straight away after the Libya campaign to set up a central bank.

On one hand, it seems we are looked after in the west- improved way of life and life expectancy etc, yet seemingly the same controllers have such a disregard for human life they will fund rebels to destabilise a nation to launch military operations at the cost of thousands of innocent peopls lives.

Everything just seems to be a huge contradiction, I often wonder if the elite are racist but then remember the people in the west are also sold out as fluoride is added to the water supply and GMO use is continuing to spread despite the concerns and fears over its safety for human consumption.

How do we understand the bad that is happening in the world at the hands of a banking elite that control politics and so much of our lives and history, with the good that occurs, such as improved education and way of life?

I'm well aware democracy is a sham in terms of both parties being controlled by the same force, yet I know I would much rather live in the UK than China or North Korea for example.

My research and instincts tell me freemasonry is not to blame, at some stage I think the 'elite' as it were have undertaken to use freemasonry as a scapegoat. We have secret societies such as Skull and Bones that churn out many of the NWO agenda driven characters such as the Bush family, yet I'm increasingly of the opinion that these 'societies' at some stage identified the power of working in secret.

Knowledge is power, we have free will on how to use this power and whilst there are those who use the knowledge to improve technology and our way of life, there will always be those who seek to use their knowledge to control others- which helps explain the deterioration of education (education is not what it was only 15 years ago IMO), the dumbing down of society taking place, the spread of drug use, the dropping of standards and morals, the increase in political corruption- is it evidence that those using the knowledge of the ancient mysteries are winning a battle of good and evil? At this point, when you start to consider every angle, how on earth are we supposed to make sense of it all?

There are many, many things I haven't discussed, so feel free to add your own take on the NWO- use your first post to give your opinion on it, I am really interested to see how others make sense of it, bearing in mind knowledge has been used to benefit humankind in many areas yet this runs along side the horrendous orchestrated wars and suffering (as seen in Africa and the middle east as well as many other places throughout history) and seeming path of a one world government.

So, use your first post to give your opinion of the NWO, then let's try and make sense of it all, combining our ideas

edit on 26-1-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I agree with a lot of points you make, however the education part I'm not so sure of...

A lot of the education, especially university level deals with business, economics, law etc... I would hope that a lot of these subjects wouldn't be necessary in a new, fairer world.

What we are missing is trades and working for yourself... Although we are living longer and have all the 'mod cons' so to speak, we are missing community, raising our children and living. We are to busy working to survive and never have the time to live.

Money creates slavery... it is incredibly hard to hop off the hamster wheel!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The NWO do all our living for us... I'm undecided whether they are all evil, or whether they have some type of personality disorder where they really think they are better than the rest of us and that this is all the 'plebs ' deserve.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
IT all goes back to the Rothschild (RED SHIELD) banking family and the establishment of the Illuminati on 1 May 1776....how symbolic is that? May Day (future communism) and 1776 (American Revolution) at the same time.
edit on 26-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Ah yes. This is why I love ATS.

On one hand, it seems we are looked after in the west- improved way of life and life expectancy etc, yet seemingly the same controllers have such a disregard for human life they will fund rebels to destabilise a nation to launch military operations at the cost of thousands of innocent peoples lives.

I've always thought about it this way, - They 'harvest us', we are like crops, we are like cattle. We increase cattle life, and crop life so they can become more profitable, wouldn't you think that the Elite are doing the same to us? What I just said sounds like I'm saying "I don't want to live longer, I don't want to be improved" I'm saying the opposite to that, actually.

They'll use us until they have enough profits, and kill most of us off.

Everything just seems to be a huge contradiction,

It sure does! No doubt about it. Until I thought about the whole 'looking after us = more profits for them' concept.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Life expectancy for our children is now less than ours thus a decline. Pollution from fracking poisoning our water supplies, air, and land. Gmo foods poisoning our food supply as well as antibiotics and hormones creating antibiotic resistance of apocalyptic proportions. Big Pharma the new dope dealer. Nuclear threats. Drones. The Patriot act and now gun control threatening the last threads of constitution. Epic entertainment and MSM distracting the majority of the population. NWO is here the wolves are all dressed as sheep and it is increasingly more difficult to determine who is friend and who is foe. Thank you Op looking forward to some interesting posts S&F for you

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Life is a magician's hat- full of paradoxes, contradictions and ironies, how does one sort through it and arrange it so it makes some kind of sense?

I think we have to acknowledge that those who wield the power have a right to if only because they have it while I, for instance, don't. If I did have power to set the guidelines and rules of a NWO wouldn't I have the right to use it, indeed the responsibility to use it? I might not use it as wisely as I like but it is because of all the contradictions and paradoxes I would have to somehow navigate to everyone's satisfaction that I would most likely fall short .

When you are responsible, because you have the power , for the well being of several billion demanding, selfish, greedy, weak, fearful, superstitious, ignorant humans there is no easy way of meeting their needs so you would implement ways of educating them firstly in proprieties such as the necessity of living together in some degree of harmony, not an easy task as history shows us. You would seek ways to dampen their enthusiasm for fulfilling their base desires regardless of consequences by furnishing alternative outlets, less harmful ones.

And so on until they start thinking they are being duped and that must be when all your efforts threaten to unravel and everyone gets zapped back to where it all began, back to square one. Its happened before.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
As so many of you already know, the NWO was already underway while Europe and Asia lay in ruins after WW2.

WWI didnt do anything to stop WW2, and neither did the failed League of Nations.

The United Nations has survived by being an ineffectual bureaucratic mess. If it was able to actually achieve anything meaningful and useful a powerful or influential country would have crushed it by now. Regardless of what it was originally set up to do, it evolved into a mechanism to stop Nuclear conflict between superpowers during the Cold War and that is it's only real success.

It has done little to nothing to protect smaller nations, or the poor of the southern hemisphere. (ie; Rwanda.)

The EU is the result of the original ongoing attempt at making a New World Order post WW2. The rich countries, corporations and high net worth individuals needed a playing field that did not resort to uncontrolled wars that threatened their wealth. It was not meant to stop wars, just control them.

An honest question I have is this: Given the ongoing and endless disaster of the middle east and most of Africa, the quickly evolving and rapidly growing economies of India and Asia that constantly conspire to draw wealthy Europe and much of the Americas into their mess to risk or at least expend some of their wealth...

Do we not need a New World Order? What is so fantastic with this one. It serves some of us very well, But even rich countries are at risk of losing their wealth and power.

I do not offer an alternative.

I only ask an honest question, why is a NWO such a bad idea? 'Cause this one ain't working...for many.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Leonidas because: spelling etc.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
IT all goes back to the Rothschild (RED SHIELD) banking family and the establishment of the Illuminati on 1 May 1776....how symbolic is that? May Day (future communism) and 1776 (American Revolution) at the same time.
edit on 26-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

But evidence suggests the majority of masons behind the American Revolution were standing against the banking families. Alexander Hamilton was working for the banking cabal, but as I mentioned, it took a huge effort to set up the Federal Reserve, a lot had to happen in that 100 years+ to get control of America back into the banking cabals hands.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker

Ah yes. This is why I love ATS.

On one hand, it seems we are looked after in the west- improved way of life and life expectancy etc, yet seemingly the same controllers have such a disregard for human life they will fund rebels to destabilise a nation to launch military operations at the cost of thousands of innocent peoples lives.

I've always thought about it this way, - They 'harvest us', we are like crops, we are like cattle. We increase cattle life, and crop life so they can become more profitable, wouldn't you think that the Elite are doing the same to us? What I just said sounds like I'm saying "I don't want to live longer, I don't want to be improved" I'm saying the opposite to that, actually.

They'll use us until they have enough profits, and kill most of us off.

Everything just seems to be a huge contradiction,

It sure does! No doubt about it. Until I thought about the whole 'looking after us = more profits for them' concept.

Great post
We are, to the hidden controllers, nothing more than cattle.

I'm beginning to wonder whether our very civilisations are a test before the NWO is implemented, almost as though they have trialled various forms of society (Capitalism and Communism, dictatorships and 'democracy') to judge which is best for controlling us.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonidas
As so many of you already know, the NWO was already underway while Europe and Asia lay in ruins after WW2.

WWI didnt do anything to stop WW2, and neither did the failed League of Nations.

The United Nations has survived by being an ineffectual bureaucratic mess. If it was able to actually achieve anything meaningful and useful a powerful or influential country would have crushed it by now. Regardless of what it was originally set up to do, it evolved into a mechanism to stop Nuclear conflict between superpowers during the Cold War and that is it's only real success.

It has done little to nothing to protect smaller nations, or the poor of the southern hemisphere. (ie; Rwanda.)

The EU is the result of the original ongoing attempt at making a New World Order post WW2. The rich countries, corporations and high net worth individuals needed a playing field that did not resort to uncontrolled wars that threatened their wealth. It was not meant to stop wars, just control them.

An honest question I have is this: Given the ongoing and endless disaster of the middle east and most of Africa, the quickly evolving and rapidly growing economies of India and Asia that constantly conspire to draw wealthy Europe and much of the Americas into their mess to risk or at least expend some of their wealth...

Do we not need a New World Order? What is so fantastic with this one. It serves some of us very well, But even rich countries are at risk of losing their wealth and power.

I only ask an honest question, why is a NWO such a bad idea? 'Cause this one ain't working...for many.

I see your point but one could argue this is just evidence of the Problem Reaction Solution Theory.

Think of the threat of terrorism. The CIA created Al Qaeda, many of the rebels operating in Syria right now are funded by our tax dollars, the west guides the hand of the terrorists to create a situation where the solution fits the controller's plan. 9/11 served in starting two wars which served an agenda that was planned years in advance for example.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

ive often thought about the whole free masons are good/nutral. and the founding fathers being free masons helps lend a hand to that idea. now it did not occur to me that perhaps the other groups are trying to blame them that is an interesting point you make.
edit on 1-2-2013 by grey9438 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Leonidas

I see your point but one could argue this is just evidence of the Problem Reaction Solution Theory.

Think of the threat of terrorism. The CIA created Al Qaeda, many of the rebels operating in Syria right now are funded by our tax dollars, the west guides the hand of the terrorists to create a situation where the solution fits the controller's plan. 9/11 served in starting two wars which served an agenda that was planned years in advance for example.

Which is exactly why I think a NWO would be a good idea. The current corrupt order DOES NOT WORK. In many ways, many of the disparate Occupy Movements, Idle No More Movements, Anti-Government Marches etc are all calling for an end to "Business As Usual" and a New way of running things.

A NEW World Order.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

I agree with the principle, but it depends on who is behind the NWO- because it is the forces running the show now that are intent on setting up one world government, and that is their NWO, which is not a good thing

top topics

join