It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long do we have left?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
With nukes,wars,pollution,disease,terrorism and everything it makes you wonder how long we have left before we Humans destroy ourselves. I mean we have about seven billion years before the sun expands and swallows the Earth. The question is will we have escaped to another planet by then or will we have killed ourselves a long time before.

P.S. I wasn't sure where to post this so if the mods have a better idea go ahead and move it.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well humans will destroy themselves under the control of the Devil. This will be the end of times of course and if your heart is in the right place then you have nothing to worry about. It may just very well be soon indeed. Just remember it has already been written and the bad guy will lose.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Humanity is too greedy to continue for much longer. They will either drain the resouces of the earth or destroy it in their constant greed for power.
I honestly believe that something drastic will occur within the next 10 years or so.

Originally posted by DYepes
Just remember it has already been written and the bad guy will lose.

I assume that means Kerry will win then

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
There was a thread somewhere here claiming the Earth will be draine of its natural resources by 2050 so not long left then.

top topics

join