It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age movement is quite literally confused and mad!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Like i stated before even though i still believe in the 12th planet.

This is what i had stated before in he past, No one knows the past nor the future, even if what it is written our books the question then becomes did it really happen as stated in our History books?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Like i stated before even though i still believe in the 12th planet.

This is what i had stated before in he past, No one knows the past nor the future, even if what it is written our books the question then becomes did it really happen as stated in our History books?

Did it really happen as stated by the mind? Are memories true? Or are they unreliabe too?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I wish you well. If you encounter me in other threads, you may see a more warrior-like stance. But even Arjuna had to fight the Battle of Armageddon.

Finally the pacifist picks up the weapon off the ground, really didnt think you had it in you. Its quite possible i have reignited the warrior in you. Surprises of the new age.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Finally the pacifist picks up the weapon off the ground, really didnt think you had it in you.

I'm sure you don't know me well enough. I happen to support the 2nd Amendment. You know Kali carries a sword and stands on top of a demon with a severed head. And surely you know she is the consort of the Destroyer of Evil.

www.sanatansociety.org...

That is really just traditional Hinduism though.
The Theosophical Society and other "New Age" movements do have a strong base in Hindu occult.

It is written in Isaiah

Isaiah 42:10

Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

I also like Revelation

>
Webster's Bible Translation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 And I looked, and lo, a lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him a hundred and forty four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty four thousand, who were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are they who were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they who follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the first-fruits to God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

websterbible.com...

Sing unto the Lord A New Song!
edit on 27-1-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I'm sure you don't know me well enough. I happen to support the 2nd Amendment. You know Kali carries a sword and stands on top of a demon with a severed head. And surely you know she is the consort of the Destroyer of Evil.

So your a girl, pity your not a red head you'd really have my new age boots shaking then. Well if you support the 2nd amendment you obviously arnt mad mabey just a bit confused considering what your diet consists of.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The only truth I know is that nobody can tell you about you. The answers to everything you need are within. stop looking to other people to tell you about your reality. People might call you mad so what, embrace your insanity...after all its what you are.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

The only truth I know is that nobody can tell you about you. The answers to everything you need are within. stop looking to other people to tell you about your reality. People might call you mad so what, embrace your insanity...after all its what you are.

Very nice i starred your post.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Thats unwise considering the outbreak of "urneighborisaterrorist" syndrome

My neighbor only comes out to cut his grass on wednedsays. I swear, he uses enough fertilizer to sterilize a 3rd world country.
Yet the dandelions get "savannah pride" and fk my lawn

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

So your a girl, pity your not a red head you'd really have my new age boots shaking then. Well if you support the 2nd amendment you obviously arnt mad mabey just a bit confused considering what your diet consists of.

Nothing like projecting one's own confusion onto others, but lots of people do it, so don't feel too bad.

Anyway, if it's not for you, it just isn't. Not saying it won't be in a few years though...

nitey nite

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
If you want to find the source of all knowledge you must stop looking out and look in.
Know thyself.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Nothing like projecting one's own confusion onto others, but lots of people do it, so don't feel too bad.

I dont im just an innocent bystander watching the new age preachers sell their snake oils....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Seriously, this is still going on? XD gotta say, you did good at pulling people in, just to troll them. But seriously, youre just a little lost man. Not trying to be harsh. Chill. It happens to us all at one point. If youre not a new ager, thats cool. Just think before you say, think before you do, and above all else, dont blatantly do what you are doing. Its just incredibly bad for your ego. You dont like greed and misuse of power, join the club! Bash others, and stoop to their level.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Only thing you can do with their snake oils and being mad at it, is to make the world better, not stir up hate between brethren of the same race, btw, snake oils make your skin feel good and some people dont sell it, and some people are allergic to fish oils, or just want to try snake oil. Hate the bird for eating the fish? I dont hate. Period. Enjoy your eloquent way of pissing people off.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Your replies are entertaining and remind me the old saying the trolls will rise and inherit the earth,....er or should i say thread

edit on 27-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Mythfury

Your replies are entertaining and remind me the old saying the trolls will rise and inherit the earth,....er or should i say thread

edit on 27-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

You're not even canonical. ITS::::

"The bread shall inheirit the bun"
Hegelian sh-t

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
AthlonSavage, instead of picking fights and throwing veiled insults, try teaching us something. So far, all I smell from you is bad attitude and a snide manner. Either be constructive or get off your trolling horse. That's not what ATS is for, and I don't care what the mods say, I'm tired of people starting threads and then giving other members crap for trying to participate.

If you have a better way of life, then by all means, share it. But don't complain if we decide your way of life doesn't work for us, because that's exactly why you started this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Tell me OP, what do you believe?

What are your values?
What is the meaning of your life?
Why are you here?
Why do you suffer?
Why do you do what you do?
What are your motives?
Is there an afterlife?

Forget the theories, ask the questions and search for YOUR answers, answers that apply to YOU only.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

He called his OP eloquent in his second comment. Yeah, i bet its nothing short of contradictive and irrelevant. He's not gonna answer in a meaningful way.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

if some intend to provide Services To Others in 1 state of mind and then belittle them in another state of mind. How then are YOU to resonate on a frequency that will ALLOW for better vibrations to assist you in you development.

It seems you seek a cake or gift for following the path of providing (services to others) STO w/o first recognizing the "cake is a lie" and not recognizing to seek a -GAIN- for providing (Services To Others) of some sort with your journey of enlightenment is not they way for the gain is related to a (service to self) STS mentality because you feel since your seeking a positive path you should by now have received your gift and since you did not get a gift beyond standing in the LIGHT of the LORD as 1 willing to assist other CREATOR Creations your upset
I have read you speak on LIGHT workers/ Gurus as you call them ect as if they didn't please you somehow because they have not effected the ethereal in ways as of yet where YOU can see. And doue to this again your the upset and calling others upset.

You must acknowledge that you may be ignorant to certain activities as may be many including 1 at times. Activities related to Cosmic/Paranormal/Metaphysical energies and EA*RTH responses to these energies. And to sit on the interwebs and label some confused and mad is basically taunting EA*RTH Spirit/Soul/Internal energies VIBRATIONS with your vibrations of upsetness/DOUBT now due to not getting your CAKE

ARE YOU SEEKING TO SERVE OTHERS OR HAVE CAKE/GIFTS GIVEN TO YOU FOR BEING GOOD TO YOURSELF?

With that OP 1 recommends you try to be more compassionate / patient with your journey as well as with others on their personal journey for your vibes can be damaging depending on how they are received by some resonating on more positive frequency based vibrations.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
-e/scan/tr/aga-

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join