It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age movement is quite literally confused and mad!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

So you have come to the obvious conclusion about New Agers...that they are just like any other group of people that believe in a specific form of religion....

....They all do not know what the Hell they are talking about! LOL!

Split Infinity

yeh well you know the old saying dont you SI, opinions are like A&& holes everyone has one.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by AQuestion

There is a little occultist in each of us Aquestion the question is what do we do about it when we realise that, do we spoil it, spank it, ignore it or embrace it as the demon we were meant to have. Your a religous man you know Demons like to play games and they love dominos.

The sequence of falling dominos, the last domino has to be the last to fall but being one of the dominos you can only see one of two dominos in front. You cant win ever unless you can see the path of the falling dominos.

Dear AthlonSavage,

I will answer your questions. Please consider your answers to what I asked you. I do not use the term "occultist" in a negative manner, I merely attempted to ask what they sought. As for demons, I laugh at them, they have no power if we take responsibility for our choices. You ask about winning, what does that mean. For me, it does not mean controlling others, it means taking responsibility for my choices, it means taking responsibility for who I am, the world can effect me; but, my choices define me and I take responsibility for who I am.

By the way, you don't have to be a Christian to understand or agree with me. In the end, we are still responsible for what we do, what we believe and who we are. Peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hey...same thing with Religion! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Hey...same thing with Religion! LOL!

Split Infinity

Now we are in full agreement please s/f away.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I recommend that you forget labels such as 'new age' and focus on reading Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell, and do daily acts of devotion and meditation to the sacred feminine principle and the sacred masculine principle.

Man and His Symbols

The Hero with a Thousand Faces

Mysticism

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Oh COME ON!

You can't possibly be THAT sensitive!???

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You saw through my fakeness another star for you

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

OR...It could be a ploy to cover up your momentary bitchyness! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I recommend that you forget labels such as 'new age' and focus on reading Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell, and do daily acts of devotion and meditation to the sacred feminine principle and the sacred masculine principle.

someones have some fun durin the day

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I AGREE!

That was pretty F@!%$# UP!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I didn't get it for a while there, sorry my mind just isn't crude enough I guess.

Get your brain out of the gutter and maybe you'll make some progress.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Oh yea? You just wait untill the space federation shows up...yea...and then we will see whos messed up.

edit on 26-1-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I didn't get it for a while there, sorry my mind just isn't crude enough I guess.

Get your brain out of the gutter and maybe you'll make some progress.

Surprising as it is the gutter is a place for finding higher wisdom more than a church or one of the guru books.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I agree

If people are expecting to find enlightenment from the New Age industry, they're unlikely to find much out there. I was into all that wacky BS in my early 20s for a few months. Reincarnation, spirit guides, Atlantis and past lives...sigh...I lapped it all up. Man, even Nexus Magazine made sense to me! It quickly dawned on me how freaking rhetorical it all was and how self-referential and cannibalistic.

A house of cards. To extend the analogy, it's like the cards all have specific terms, phrases and words on them. Toss them up in the air and you get slogans and pseudo-mystical messages. At the heart of the industry is just that...regurgitation of stock themes and phrases.

Fair enough, some of the ideas are reflections of thoughts and concerns we all have from time to time. However the New Age industry packages them all up and sells them on like crack for those with dreams.

Some of the notions have been conscripted to New Age mythology, but many existed before the BS and bear contemplation minus the happy-clappy incense and vanity-press book-titles.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Word of advice.

Chicks dig CRUDE!

If you want want to see a woman run at top speed away from you just say...Am I sensitive to your needs?

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That sounds like a rationalization to me.

I recommended some books, my job is done. Good luck gutter-brain.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

edit on 26-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Im glad everyone seems to of got some amusement from this thead and here may sit the greatest reason why we tolerate the new age road show, cause its an entertaining side show where we can rock up with our metaphoric tomatoes and fling them at the circus acts of lentil sucking guru freaks...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

lol. So true. The new-agers havn't got a clue whats going on.

Liars like false archangel Michael on one new age website, even said that its normal to feel large amounts of time disappearing before 21-Dec-2012.
Obviously they just took the following extract from the Bible.
Mt 24:22

22 And except those days should be shortened......

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

When are new-agers finally going to admit they speak gobble-dee-gook, allllll day long.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

That sounds like a rationalization to me.

I recommended some books, my job is done. Good luck gutter-brain.

Makes me glad to see you riding off on the sunset on your mule lentil brain.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join