It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age movement is quite literally confused and mad!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Reviewing your posts on this thread, I beg to differ. You give the impression of having peeked through a few windows and assuming that's enough to say the whole thing is a sham. I don't think you've really experienced much of it at all.

What do you know about it. I bet you were one of theses guys who was in the David Wilcock fan club when it was fasionable. Another fanboy for the newage.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by AfterInfinity

ill be honest with you every new ager i have had any communication with comes across as cold, aloof and distance. I think a fitting analogy is emotional black holes. You may think im being harsh in this analogy but no im not if i was being harsh id use tiolet bowl instead of black hole.

You want to suck emotion from them to feed your desire for power and control.
It is not possible to get your feed from them, so they fail you, they disappoint you and let you down.

You want to use and manipulate others to get your fix. You will starve if you keep coming to a place that has no food.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

What do you know about it. I bet you were one of theses guys who was in the David Wilcock fan club when it was fasionable. Another fanboy for the newage.

Nope. I study the more mathematical side of it. Numbers don't lie. If it's purely woo woo, then I'll be interested, but I won't really ingest it. I have a screening process for what I take in. A lot of new agers around here do that. That's why I'm saying that maybe the problem is you. You attack a Calculus book with the intention of not being impressed and that stuff won't make much sense to you either.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

reply to post by Itisnowagain

You must be looking in the wrong direction.

You are very correct i was looking right at yah!

Correct.
Try turning your gaze around the other way.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

You are both looking in the wrong direction. Try using your third eye and see don't look.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight

Correct.

You are both looking in the wrong direction. Try using your third eye and see don't look.

The thrid eye is not to be found 'out there' where one usually looks so this is why i said try turning the gaze the other way - to locate 'that' which is seeing - it is 'that' which is looking that is sought. When found ..........!! No words can describe.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Correct.

The thrid eye is not to be found 'out there' where one usually looks so this is why i said try turning the gaze the other way - to locate 'that' which is seeing - it is 'that' which is looking that is sought. When found ..........!! No words can describe.

I agree and the only movement involved in this very personal journey is, hopefully, individual enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

The 'undivided' is enlightenment or God realization. The divided are fallen. The belief is that there is more than one. The 'other' is worshipped when there is no 'other. Fallen for the stories made of words that speak of 'other'.
Take away the words and there is just this - the presence of the lord, the kingdom.
Oneness.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That's just one form of perceived enlightenment, again, this is all individual spiritual journeys. If some can find that only through religion then more power to them.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I agree and the only movement involved in this very personal journey is, hopefully, individual enlightenment.

There is no person really. Person is what needs to be found as false.
The person is not real and has never been real. Liberation 'from' the idea of self.
There is just timeless being.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The person is not real and has never been real. Liberation 'from' the idea of self.

Then there is a timeless spirit which has a sense of self when experiencing different realities, hence the need for learning or enlightement throughout it's existence.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Then there is a timeless spirit which has a sense of self when experiencing different realities, hence the need for learning or enlightement throughout it's existence.

It pretends there is a future and time so it can pretend to be a human doing. It does this until it realizes that there is only presence.
It can still pretend even after it realizes but it knows it is pretend.
It is not serious and life is light (enlightened).

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It pretends there is a future and time so it can pretend to be a human doing. It does this until it realizes that there is only presence.

Time is fluid and a reality with a future and an end, and so with all things including our spirit.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Time is fluid and a reality with a future and an end, and so with all things including our spirit.

Time is just something that people believe is real - just because there is movement seen.
Do you ever slip into the past?

You speak of 'end' but have you found the beginning yet?
When does now start and when will now end?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Time is just something that people believe is real - just because there is movement seen.
Do you ever slip into the past?

Yes, as well as to in the future, hence the fluidity I mentioned...but where the confusion lies for me is if I will this movement to occur or is it governed by another power for the purpose of revealing the truth. What is your take on this?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes, as well as to in the future, hence the fluidity I mentioned...but where the confusion lies for me is if I will this movement to occur or is it governed by another power for the purpose of revealing the truth. What is your take on this?

You never move out of now and it appears as if a movie is happening in front of you.
The movement is moving and you see all that moves but what you are at source never moves.

Are you saying yes to the question 'do you slip into the past?' What your body does? Have you invented a time machine? Patent it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You never move out of now and it appears as if a movie is happening in front of you.
The movement is moving and you see all that moves but what you are at source never moves.

Are you saying yes to the question 'you do slip into the past and future?' What your body does? Have you invented a time machine? Patent it.

Hence the accusations of being confused and/or mad. As with the reality of creation I see with my physical eyes and surmise with my third eye, flesh and spirit both will perish and be reborn. It's what you do or don't do, or learn or don't learn inbetween this inevitability that is your own free choice.

Just to add, this is and never has been 'new age'.
edit on 2-2-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Are you saying yes to the question 'you do slip into the past and future?' What your body does? Have you invented a time machine? Patent it.

Hence the accusations of being confused and/or mad. As with the reality of creation I see with my physical eyes and surmise with my third eye, flesh and spirit both will perish and be reborn. It's what you do or don't do, or learn or don't learn inbetween this inevitability that is your own free choice.

Can you tell me what you mean by 'surmise'? And who or what are you calling mad and confused?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Can you tell me what you mean by 'surmise'? And who or what are you calling mad and confused?

I surmise, meaning my particular journey of learning and enlightenment shows me one truth, while the physical reality of my day-to-day existence and listening to and thinking about others' views on this tend to eat away at (make me question) my total third eye experiences, hence my surmising, or really not understanding, or accepting it in totality. That's why I'm here to discuss it with people such as yourself.

As for who is confused and/or mad, who is to say? But for those that are too afraid to tap into their third eye seem to feel they have the right to accuse those of who can as being mad and/or confused.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I surmise, meaning my particular journey of learning and enlightenment shows me one truth, while the physical reality of my day-to-day existence and listening to and thinking about others' views on this tend to eat away at (make me question) my total third eye experiences, hence my surmising, or really not understanding, or accepting it in totality. That's why I'm here to discuss it with people such as yourself.

As for who is confused and/or mad, who is to say? But for those that are too afraid to tap into their third eye seem to feel they have the right to accuse those of who can as being mad and/or confused.

In that case it is not the thrid eye that 'surmises'. Thank you for clearing my confusion.

Awareness is present watching the mind 'surmise' (imagine things that are not really happening). Awareness sees all presently arising.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

In that case it is not the thrid eye that 'surmises'. Thank you for clearing my confusion.

Awareness is present watching the mind 'surmise' (imagine things that are not really happening). Awareness sees all presently arising.

Yes, that explains it to a point, but one has to live in the physical reality of this world and that tends to get in the way of delving into awareness on a full-time, full speed ahead basis. That's why some devote their entire existence to meditation and seeking that state of consciousness. My dilemma is that my tapping and/or the truth unfolding before my third eye is also a reality in my life, so with everything else I do, everything in moderation.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join