It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age movement is quite literally confused and mad!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

And I am the light in this new age darkenss. I predict.
edit on 31-1-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

And I am the light in this new age darkenss. I predict.

Another follower joins my "new" new age flock of thinkers.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Joined exactly what?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

The flock of "I am the light in this new age darkenss"

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I have. In fact, I've spent a better part of my life doing so. I was ascetic, went on spiritual pilgrimages, considered myself pious and so forth. I've been there. The fruit of it has always been my eventual repudiation of it.

Perhaps you were doing it for the wrong reasons then.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Then it's a mutually beneficial situation that we can 'flock' together to compare experiences.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The New Age is NOT empowerment. It tells you to get out of the driver seat of the car of life and to let a being claiming to be an alien savior or an angel to drive your car of life FOR you, when you could have done so yourself.

That's like judging an entire family because the dad is an alcoholic. Let those who make stupid decisions be held responsible for their own lack of common sense. I don't think anyone on this thread has ever offered the wheel to an angel only they could see, or drove around for two hours looking for a nonexistent mothership to take them to Mars. Quite frankly, that's a ridiculous suggestion to even think about making.

Darkness is NOT pain and suffering, it is the mother's womb where the baby (light) is born in peace/pure-acceptance. Pain and suffering happens when we identify with the light instead of understanding that light is just an appearence. All things in this world come to life and then crumble - nothing lasts forever, even beliefs and perspectives change so the so-called "Spirit' / "light body" is always changing as well. Only the Soul (Darkness) is constant as it accepts and allows.

You describe darkness as though it is kind and nurturing. It isn't. It's a complete lack of emotion, brutally logical and cold-hearted. It's a wolf on the hunt. I don't know where you keep getting these ideas of darkness, but I don't think you're getting it from any reliable source. Think "left brain vs right brain". Darkness is purely left brained. Light, the source of inspiration, intuition and imagination, is right brain. Basic psychology.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka
We need to observe EVERYTHING not matter where or what the source is, even the "bad" and if it's bad we strip away all the good from it and learn and grow from it and dismiss the bad.

Here.
The Good One gives Everything.
It did not ever abandon the "bad". In the time before the human veil, we felt Its Goodness and not the bad. We were so in radiance that we did not strive to leave paradise, to progress toward our inner light; we did not often leave the Good One's Light, across to everything's "else."
This is a good quote above.
But I have to use its words in a different way, poster:

To those who see me a rebel. If it is "bad" to have stripped away society's label from me, where I slept conforming, then be it that I removed myself from what you think is "good", so that I delve lost from your god's arms - he who conditionally loves - and dove into the darkness. So I do, that I may find the light once again and feel accomplished. I'll grow in the darkness, (for even "it" has a light within) and not learn to reject it, but accept it as "the purpose" having now served me and itself. That purpose being to learn from it. Accept the darkness as oneself: the dark, incomplete one that found its light within itself. In fact, in a world of sin, is this not the mission of such world's inhabitants who observe both the "lost" and "evil" from the refuge of society?
Will you accept that mission, or will you wait for a saviour to "enlighten you" for you - and at the end of the life in such a world?
Consider your saviours those who "rescue" the evil ones, for none of you who await their holiness have found your own light and radiated it. That makes you dark. You have merely knelt to one who has found light, and pleaded that you be taken away from a certain part of Everything that you deemed undesirable/uncontrollable, or evil.
What your Saviour will give you, is what he gives all: Choice - to accept or deny the light...your light.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

The flock of "I am the light in this new age darkenss" keeps growing.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Be it your goal to observe those who flock, to help them, or to help yourself?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Do you ever slip into the past?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Be it your goal to observe those who flock, to help them, or to help yourself?

To help myself of course. I could never lie to my kindered atsers and i think they will respect my word more for being always straight down the line truthful to them. I never hide behind false masks, alt profiles or deliver dark sublimal from the tomb of Isis. My words are always straight down the line and fully exposed in the light of day to see and touch.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Then they should be clear to you when you reflect upon them, if you will. That may help you, when you think about why you chose to include things in your response that you could not have known that I wanted to know. The desire for you to do such a thing must have come from your own mind - Do you think it's important to know why?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Then they should be clear to you when you reflect upon them, if you will. That may help you, when you think about why you chose to include things in your response that you could not have known that I wanted to know. The desire for you to do such a thing must have come from your own mind - Do you think it's important to know why?

I know why this is a battle ground between light and dark. The battle is hard because if we seek help from another we make assumption they are telling truth that they are on the side of light and not dark. We are taught what is light and what is dark but how do you know which is the true form of light? Which mask are you wearing now?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Don't seek from others.
Know thyself.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I know why this is a battle ground between light and dark. The battle is hard because if we seek help from another we make assumption they are telling truth that they are on the side of light and not dark. We are taught what is light and what is dark but how do you know which is the true form of light? Which mask are you wearing now?

The battle is hard because if we seek help from another we make assumption they are telling truth that they are on the side of light and not dark.

You are asking questions to me, so you seek my help. Look below.

We are taught what is light and what is dark but how do you know which is the true form of light?

If you are asking questions to which you know the answer of, then what good are you doing yourself? You've stated you already know why there is a supposed battle between light and dark. If you really knew, you would not be asking me these questions.

Which mask are you wearing now?

Why would you ask this? Is it because you made a post meant to extract knowledge from me? And now you are testing to see if I caught on by giving you knowledge, and if I am a masked person, a fraud, or not?

So you are either trying to learn from these posts, or are trying to teach something; which one do you reckon it is? Was the latter meant to help me, like you said you do not do, or harm me?

How will you ever know any of my words are truth without having the light to expose them for you? How do you choose to have your words exposed to the light of day as you said it in your 2nd response to me? In other words, how do you know you are really helping yourself...If what you will ever learn is not what you ultimately seek, and you may not have any way of knowing you are getting there?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Don't seek from others.
Know thyself.

Have you ever known me to say anything other than this.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Don't seek from others.
Know thyself.

Have you ever known me to say anything other than this.

Please point me to where you say this.
I have known you to write many many things but i have never read this statement from you - maybe i missed it.
Please show me.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Please point me to where you say this.
I have known you to write many many things but i have never read this statement from you - maybe i missed it.
Please show me.

Its not relevant whether i stated it directly or not what is important is we have all reach a peace through this thread as it has brought us all togther and focused us on a common path to the light.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

'Path to the light'??
That' s vague - what does it mean?

edit on 31-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join