It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VID* Thom Hartmann exaggeratingly says Ron Paul killed his campaign manager

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
In a heated healthcare debate between liberal/progressive view and the libertarian view. Hartmann literally says Ron Paul killed his campaign manager, Kent Snyder.

Do you agree Ron Paul is responsible like Hartmann claims? Or is Hartmann attempting to demonize the free market and what I believe to be essentially voluntary free will?

In the first video below, he played the clip up until the point where Wolf Blitzer askd Ron Paul, "Are you saying that society should just let him die?" Ron Paul replied no and thats where they cut the clip off from Ron explaining himself and Thom cuts in with his own version (to trick the viewers of his show) saying, "Yes, essentially yes, let him die". WOW

He also went as far as saying that he had absolutely no problems with using force to tax others to pay for what he personally believes is the right thing to do. Essentially saying healthcare is a right but not personal wealth earned through labor.

After that entire exchange, Thom couldn't muster anything else up except, "YOU LIBERTARIANS HATE AMERICA" Really Thom? Really?

The worst part is, Thom Hartmann is the nation's #1 progressive talk radio host. Scary...

Here is a segment and interview with Ron Paul setting the record straight.

Gee, Thom, overreacting much?

edit on 26-1-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
In a heated healthcare debate between liberal/progressive view and the libertarian view. Hartmann literally says Ron Paul killed his campaign manager, Kent Snyder.

Do you agree Ron Paul is responsible like Hartmann claims? Or is Hartmann attempting to demonize the free market and what I believe to be essentially voluntary free will?

In the first video below, he played the clip up until the point where Wolf Blitzer askd Ron Paul, "Are you saying that society should just let him die?" Ron Paul replied no and thats where they cut the clip off from Ron explaining himself and Thom cuts in with his own version (to trick the viewers of his show) saying, "Yes, essentially yes, let him die". WOW

He also went as far as saying that he had absolutely no problems with using force to tax others to pay for what he personally believes is the right thing to do. Essentially saying healthcare is a right but not personal wealth earned through labor.

After that entire exchange, Thom couldn't muster anything else up except, "YOU LIBERTARIANS HATE AMERICA" Really Thom? Really?

The worst part is, Thom Hartmann is the nation's #1 progressive talk radio host. Scary...

Here is a segment and interview with Ron Paul setting the record straight.

Gee, Thom, overreacting much?

edit on 26-1-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

What is very sad is the fact that the Healthcare is run by the Mob.

And that the Government wont let you take your health into your own hands.

Are we allowed to grow our own pain medications? Even though it doesn't breach upon anyone's freedom?

No, You have to buy in and have them prescribe thus creating a market of revenue for the Government

Are we allowed to grow Cannabis which has been proven to reduce cancer and has many other health benefits?

No, You have to put your loved ones and family into the hands of a doctor who will use Radiation as a treatment.

Are you allowed to take your own health into your own hands?

Obviously the answer is no.

They took his words out of context and made him look like a bad guy.

The truth is there is a risk, There is also a risk with Pharma. Far greater risk.

And instead of lying, Ron Paul told the truth. Had he said there is a risk with everything would of made the mindless understand this better.

You cannot take care of everyone. Especially the ones that want to put their own life into the hands of another.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It almost seems like they're trying to frame him or something , lately he's bben speaking up about stuff so it seems odd how now they're saying he killed a someone and won't let him say a thing about it .. Doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
We should not have to pay for others health. We shouldn't have to pay because someone is irresponsible with their own health and need a health care center to provide service because they need a heart transplant due to the fact that they eat at Mcdonalds 5 times a week and KFC on the weekends.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's sad that this guy is arguing against personal freedom, we all need to be taken care of by the government, or in this case, Ron Paul (?).

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The left and right have been trying to marginalize Paul for years, this is not a surprise to me but sadly typical.

My question is, why do they claim healthcare is a Right but not food or water? Why do I have to pay the water company every month for water to come to my house, shouldn't it be a Right. After all, an average person will die quicker without water than he/she will without healthcare. What about food, why isn't food a Right? Why do I have to pay for food at the store, shouldn't it be Universal FoodCare and free. A person will die without food.

The answer to those questions are NO, none of those things should be free and neither should any other service or product. I've seen a lot of healthcare threads, but where are the same advocates for "free healthcare" making threads for free food and water for everyone?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The second you initiate aggressive force against an innocent individual who has done no wrong, you lose the entire argument and the entire moral standing which you previously had when you were arguing FOR peoples' health. Now someone's health is at the expense of another.

There is no moral argument for this, why doesn't Thom Hartmann get it? Somebody please explain this to me.

top topics

join