Why us Brits don't need guns for protection

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
reply to post by Alfie1

my shame is readily accepted, refer to my above post for extenuating circumstances

Let me be the first to say you're a good sport!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well, no matter how you Brits feel about America's business. We have your back if it comes down to it. We will supply you weapons and even give our lives to protect you. Just like we did in WWII. Lets just keep that in the back of our minds when arguing America's Constitution. It protects you too.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

thank you sir!

it's worth noting that the further south you are in england (sod it, the uk), the softer you are

yeah, i'm just trolling now

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It was a fake gun.......big deal. Someone who isnt shooting a gun is not a threat. There is a difference between a man walking in and instantly shooting randomly and a geezer with a fake gun.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

well to be fair they most likely would not have known it was a fake gun, heck they were probably too pished up and concerned about their winnings to even think about it. and top marks for your use of english vernacular, geez

edit on 26-1-2013 by skalla because: missed an r

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
reply to post by tjack

thank you sir!

it's worth noting that the further south you are in england (sod it, the uk), the softer you are

yeah, i'm just trolling now
Haha! Hasn't dropped below zero where I am yet (30 miles from Plymouth) ...we're not soft, we just don't usually need to do the cold like you guys up Norf

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Well, no matter how you Brits feel about America's business. We have your back if it comes down to it. We will supply you weapons and even give our lives to protect you. Just like we did in WWII. Lets just keep that in the back of our minds when arguing America's Constitution. It protects you too.

That would be more convincing if you hadn't waited until Germany declared war on you 11 Dec 1941.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

If you cant attack the message attack the messenger.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Us Americans do not NEED guns for protection from bad guys like that either. We WANT protection from a despotic government, just in case they attempt to take away our rights. Which nation has had a republican form of democracy the longest?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The last time you had a gun pulled on you did you know it was fake "right of the bat"? This isn't Snath and you aren't Bullet Tooth Tony.

reply to post by Alfie1

We were trying to let you guys handle it on your own

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by skalla

If you cant attack the message attack the messenger.

either you misunderstand my post or i misunderstand your reply

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

When in Rome........

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bates

When someone breaks into your house and tries to kill your family, where are your extra friends that are gonna hold them down and beat them to death?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
reply to post by skalla

When in Rome........

....eat gelati while letching at the italian ladies from under the safety of one's shades?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The US was supplying arms, funds, food and oil to England and Russia before the declaration of war. The US was fighting against German ships before the declaration of war. The US was selling food to Germany at a very high price. Just saying its not liek they were sitting idle
edit on 26-1-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

ATTENTION~~~~

Stick to the topic....discuss the message and not the messenger.....You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Apologies that was for another window, my mistake.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bully for you Sir! But I feel that I must point out that British people are still enamoured with a ridiculous gaggle of self appointed aristocrats who have risen to their positions by the criminality and the brutality of diabolical ancestors. Silly constumes and large hats mark this asinine parade of thievery. So come down from your self righteous pub stool and realize that alcohol is a terrible thing and that you have never exited the blood drenched halls of serfdom. Have another pint, while scions of the Red Shield laugh as you and your fellow serfs who's adoration of the very puppets that they have installed provide you and yours with further intoxication in addition to John Barleycorn. You seek to illeviate yourself of the pain of slavery in strong drink.

You are no better than anyone else around the World who cling to oppressive constucts of cultural, social, political and religious control. They are but simple mechanisms to utilize fear. Fear is how they control you. This is why we are having this discussion, your fear of death. Fear = Control.

I do not extend this piece as a condemnation, for I am an Anglophile. I love the British people as I love all of my common sisters and brothers around the globe. I am riled by the self righteous ignorance that permeates this planet. I pray my statement was not received as harsh but rather a loving chide to invite all to awaken and embrace the ofactory deluge of bovine excrement.
edit on 26-1-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: A whiff of bovine excrement

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

no worries, i was kinda puzzled

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The worst they have in England is drive by arguments.

Sorry, I had to

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join