It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears over contrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Fears over contrails

www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk

"We also saw a smaller plane flying towards it, then it suddenly swung around and went back the other way. It's really strange."

However, fears she had witnessed the aftermath of a disaster luckily proved to be unfounded.

After being sent the picture by the Grimsby Telegraph, a spokesman for the Met Office said: "Condensation trails only occur high in the atmosphere. Today the aircraft would have to be above 29,000ft.

"As the aircraft moves away from the viewer it 'appears' to be heading closer and closer to the ground, but it is still at the same height above the ground. It is
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Grimsby must be a hive of strange things atm. With the Grimsby paper reporting on the dark web last week and hundreds of dead washed up star fish this week. Now they have this... Strange contrails in the which all you guys n girls on here will know will be chemtrails idontknow if we have a new write on the paper but the story's are getting weirder by the week.

www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Strange contrails?

What's strange about them?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 26/1/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I agree, what's unusual about it? It looks like a normal contrail.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Strange contrails?

What's strange about them?

Let's start with this 1980 - NBC - Contrails can change the weather report stating there were 30 fewer days of sunshine back then and that was 33 years ago! So I'll conservatively add 1 day on to each year since (because your argument is always there are many more planes now thus why we see more 'contrails') so.....we now have 2 months where the Sun is blocked out.

And what's that they say in this news report? "Maybe some day weather researchers will use jets on purpose to change our weather"
Perish the thought!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes, they can, but what's unusual about them? They've been around since the 1920s, and the ones in the picture look exactly the same as the ones in pictures from decades ago. So what's unusual about them?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Yes, they can, but what's unusual about them? They've been around since the 1920s, and the ones in the picture look exactly the same as the ones in pictures from decades ago. So what's unusual about them?

Hi Zap

Of the case in the article the trail appears to go straight down towards the horizon giving the (false?) impression something might've crashed. So, that's what was unusual about that one.
But I was just adding the whole 'contrail' dilemma in general because Chadwick added to this thread as usual.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Might have something to do with theses

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5d9f53abd2f.jpg[/atsimg]

these things are everywhere
edit on 26-1-2013 by fireyaguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

What's that pic got to do with contrails? I thought that was a installation in Australia somewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Erm I was asking about what's strange about the ones in the OP.

What does that video prove? Apart from proving that there were persistent contrails in the 80's, something many chemtrail proponents think only began in the 90's.

And persistent contrails can affect the weather, same as clouds can.

Kinda goes without saying...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
Might have something to do with theses

these things are everywhere

Looks like Northwest Cape. What does the VLF antenna array have to do with this?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I've seen that a lot out here. In fact I've seen just about everything you can see with contrails lately. It's been fun to see. If a contrail is heading just about straight towards you, or straight away from you, then it will appear to be either climbing, or descending. It's a neat perspective thing, but that's all it is. Most people don't realize it though if they've never seen it before.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

Sea animals seem to end up dead around these things. Beached whales, and dolphins, fish burnt and so on.

These HAARP type bases seem to go hand in hand with geo engineering

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

I've seen that a lot out here. In fact I've seen just about everything you can see with contrails lately. It's been fun to see. If a contrail is heading just about straight towards you, or straight away from you, then it will appear to be either climbing, or descending. It's a neat perspective thing, but that's all it is. Most people don't realize it though if they've never seen it before.

Yeah it is a rather cool optical/atmospheric illusion. The invisible arc around our planet is very deceiving at times! I agree

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Sea animals seem to end up dead around these things. Beached whales, and dolphins, fish burnt and so on.

I find what you're saying very hard to believe.

The waters around the Harold E. Holt base is fantastic for fishing.

Never any signs of burnt fish or beached whales.

top topics

join