It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the tattoo on Britney spears hand "the mark of the beast"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
does she need the tatoo to pay taxes to nero ?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by jiggerj

Are you actually believing that having yourself tattoo'ed,means you turn your back on your Source,the Lord Yahushua,the Spirit of Life? Or if you're a Christian,getting a tattoo(say,the cross,or a white dove,eg,then you're turning your back on God? Because if you are,seriously,i WANT to know how your reasoning goes-what in the world would give you such an idea? I honestly don't understand you.It makes no sense,please,if you care to explain?

WOW! It should take you people no more than 30 seconds to reason it out.

If you go to your local church and find that the whole outside of the building has been spray painted with images of upside down crosses, messages of hate, declaring the Virgin Mary a whore...wouldn't you look upon this as an evil act? Of course you would.

A church, however, is just a building. God didn't build it - man did.

But, you believe that god created YOU. YOUR body is the temple that this god gave you to walk the earth with. And you can't fathom how desecrating your flesh with ink is a thousand times more evil than those that defiled your church?
edit on 1/27/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Nice connection, I hadn't noticed that one before.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
They may want you to think that or her to think that but, the mark on your head or hand is SIN, and by intent or action. Mark is mentioned over and over in the bible related to committing, doing sins. The mark is inequity!

I've been praying for Brittany.

Watched a video where she tried to get away and they tore her down, took the kid and she dyed her hair brown to break the icon they used her for, much like Arizona Wilder, and they committed her and she came back out blond and obedient. I believe that video, even she said otherwise and Im praying for her to win and get away.

Illuminati Rebellion: It Will Cost You Your Life (Michael & Spears)

edit on 27-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here is an other Brittaney, with a sad ending.

Brittany Murphy's Last "Red Carpet" Shortly Before Being Murdered By Illuminati
(can I have your hair in my next life?) wonder what she knew or suspected/

Happy Feet (Brittany Murphy) - Somebody To Love

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It could mean anything.
I have this on my leg, going diagonally, made with stamping ink and a safety pin:
PEACE
CANMAN

If a celebrity had that, I'm sure there'd be some conspiracies about it.
Sorry OP, but there really isn't much that we can say based on just a tattoo.

It could be so many things:
-Illuminati
-A representation of her 3 kids being united into one and they are her creation; her work; and is on her hand to show that
-Representing she is a female; that whole David star thing
-The point of a blade that is on her hand, thus making the offering of a hand (originally a sign of peace as it shows a stranger that you are not holding a sword) a type of joke

If you got more info though, I'd definitely help with some research.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That is not an equilateral triangle....although she probably was just too stupid to know what one is, and they botched her Satanic symbolism.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Okay,now to me,the orientation of the Soul,the conscious choices we make,how we choose to treat others, whether we choose to live from a viewpoint of compassion,helpfulness,kindness Or selfishness+coldheartedness-is what makes you good or bad/evil,NOT THE PHYSICAL BODY.The body is but a conveyance for who/what we really are.If technology was available to take You,as Soul/energyform that we all are,and put you into another conveyance when your original one gives in due to catastrophic breakdown,eg cancer-say,into any body of the gender you are now,with or without tattoos/piercings-Would you not be still exactly who+what you are now,at this minute? Except for a period of adapting to a body somewhat different than what you are used to,How would it change You,to find a tattoo of,say,an animal or a neutral thing such as that,on the substitute vehicle? I do agree that if you have a tattoo done that proclaimed a definite choice to be a Satanist,then yes,you would have made a choice to align yourself with satanic values-but that choice of alignment came Before the tattoo.The body didnt choose the nature of the tattoo-the real person did,and like me,you the real person are a Soul,we are energy.Propably invisible. The choice whether to DECORATE your conveyance dont show anti OR pro God or Satanic choices,the way you conduct your life and treat others,is the indicator.So,if you had to be put into another conveyance,and find on it,a tattoo of a demon-you'd have it removed,if nothing in You can bear to associate with the meanings symbolised by that specific picture. Nothing wrong with that.So would i,quite frankly.Demons have given me nothing but trouble,i have no reason to want a tattoo of something thats given me trouble.Finding a cat,if im not crazy about cats,won't bug me much,if its professionally,well done and looks beautiful.Cats are neither here nor there. Getting a neutral tattoo,or something that has personal meaning, is seen by the general population as DECORATION Not DESECRATION-and imho,Rightly so.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Okay,now to me,the orientation of the Soul,the conscious choices we make,how we choose to treat others, whether we choose to live from a viewpoint of compassion,helpfulness,kindness Or selfishness+coldheartedness-is what makes you good or bad/evil,NOT THE PHYSICAL BODY.The body is but a conveyance for who/what we really are.If technology was available to take You,as Soul/energyform that we all are,and put you into another conveyance when your original one gives in due to catastrophic breakdown,eg cancer-say,into any body of the gender you are now,with or without tattoos/piercings-Would you not be still exactly who+what you are now,at this minute?

You mention 'the conscious choices we make'. When people choose to have tattoos, what does that say about them? Instead of giving this money to charity, they're paying to have ink stained onto their bodies. Isn't this selfish and self-centered on some level? Doesn't a tattoo convey an attitude that life 'all about me'? Is this truly a christian attitude?

Tattoos are now considered acceptable to mainstream society, to the point where peer pressure now comes in to nudge people into getting a tattoo because everyone else is getting them. Doesn't this show a weak character?

If a god is not concerned with what we do to, or with, our bodies, why does the bible forbid the eating of certain foods, warn us on who we have sex with (especially homosexuals and those that lay down with animals), encourage circumcision... ?
edit on 1/28/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by NJoyZ

Tattoos and piercings means you have turned away from god and have accepted Satan.

In a way this is true. Tattoos and piercings were a sign to others that you are a slave. A slave can not have two masters.

A willing slave has is different from a slave that is forced.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by NJoyZ

She couldn't have taken the mark. It's not instituted until the mid-way point of Daniel's 70th week by the antichrist.

Exactly!

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by NJoyZ

Well, if we're letting go of logic for a moment and talking of biblical prophecies then I would have to go with the idea that the human body this god gave us to live in is a temple. When we willingly defile our bodies in any way, this would be the mark of the beast.

Tattoos and piercings means you have turned away from god and have accepted Satan.
edit on 1/26/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

Um, NO. TONS of people have pierced ears, that are very real and honest Christians. I know some that have tattoos, too. Good, solid Christians, with strong beliefs. The Mark of the Beast is a specific thing, for a specific time, not just any old thing that someone decides is "wrong". Claiming that such makes a person belong to Satan is flat ridiculous. You can, if you want, call such things a sin (your call), but sin is something we ALL do. Hence Jesus death and resurrection to pay for those sins.

As for the tattoo itself, it's a triangle. A simple geometric shape. It could mean something to her, and/or be something used by some sinister group, but it could be totally innocent, too. Anyone ever ask her? it isn't the Mark of the Beast, though. That won't happen till partway through the Tribulation, and that isn't happening yet. When it does, I won't be here to respond.

Originally posted by HoneyBe
reply to post by NJoyZ

Interesting observation! Maybe someone willing to tattoo a triangle or pyramid symbol on their right hand is also willing to take the "true" mark of the beast when it comes? Sort of like...preparing for what's really coming and letting everyone know where you already stand type thing. Rebellion at it's finest!

That is possible, though there isn't a reason to assume the Mark would be a triangle. IF she sees it as something like that, she could, though, use that as a sign that she's willing. Stranger things have happened. Remember that Madonna number, at that Superbowl show? She basically dropped into a simulated "hell", while stating she was going "home". Pretty creepy, really. So, this could be a sign like that. Could be something else. I don't really know ANYTHING about Spears, so I can't speculate on her inclinations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join